Checkout New SRMJEEE Syllabus for B.Tech Entrance Exam preparation from this page. SRMJEEE B.Tech Entrance Syllabi contains subject-wise topics and sub-topics in detail. Applicants were advised to go through SRMJEEE B.Tech Syllabus rigorously before starting the preparation. The SRMJEEE paper comprises of questions from Maths, Chemistry, Physics & Biology. Download SRMJEEE 2020 Syllabus PDF from here.
Overview of SRMJEEE Syllabus 2020:
|Name of Conducting Body||SRM University|
|Name of Exam||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|SRMJEEE Last Date to Apply||Last Week of March 2020|
|SRMJEEE Hall Tickets Release||Second Week of April 2020|
|SRMJEEE 2020 Exam Date||Third Week of April 2020|
|Result Date||First Week of May 2020|
|Counselling (OFFLINE)||Second Week of May 2020|
|Counselling (ONLINE)||Third Week of May 2020|
|Academic Session Starts||Third Week of July 2020|
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2020:
- There will be online mode for SRMJEEE 2020 exam.
- Duration of exam will be of 2 hours & 30 minutes.
- The language of exam will be English.
- There will be 4 subjects in this exam like physics, chemistry, Biology & mathematics.
- Candidates will have to choose any one subject from the Biology or Mathematics.
- Each correct answer will consist of 3 marks and there will be no negative marking for wrong questions.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks Per Questions|
Must Know: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
SRMJEEE Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020:
SRMJEEE Syllabus of Physics:
- Electronics and Communication
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
- Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Oscillations and Wave Optics
- Gravitations, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Units and Measurement
Check Here: Physics Questions And Answers
SRMJEEE Syllabus of Chemistry:
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics and Catalysis
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Families – Periodic Properties
- States of Matter
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
Check Out Latest: Chemistry Questions And Answers
SRMJEEE Syllabus of Mathematics:
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Vector Algebra
- Conic Sections in Two Dimensions
- Sequences and Series
- Binomial Theorem and its Applications
- Mathematical Induction and its Applications
- Permutations and Combinations
- Circles in Two Dimensions
- Straight Lines in Two Dimensions
- Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus
- Applications of Differential Calculus
- Differential Calculus
- Quadratic Equations
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- Matrices and Determinants
- Complex Numbers
- Sets, Relations and Functions
Must Know: How to Prepare Maths
- Taxonomy of Angiosperm
- Plant Anatomy
- Cell Biology and Genetics
- Plant Physiology
- Biology in Human Welfare
- Human Physiology
- Modern Genetics and Animal Biotechnology
- Environmental Science
- Applied Biology
- Theories of Evolution
Important Links Related to SRMJEEE:
|SRMJEEE Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|SRMJEEE Result||Get Details|
|SRMJEEE 2020||Get Details|
|SRMJEEE Admit Card||Get Details|
|SRMJEEE Slot Booking||Get Details|
SRMJEEE Preparation Tips 2020:
- NCERTs are considered to the best guide and questions will be asked from the syllabus which is already covered by the NCERT text books.
- Self-study is the Key; candidates are suggested to do self-study as it is very beneficial for the preparation.
- Solve Previous Year’s Question Papers
- Give As Many Mock Tests As Possible
- Studying the syllabus pattern initial and build a list of topics
- Make handy notes or short notes on all topics that you have covered.
How to Download SRMJEEE Syllabus 2020?
To download SRMJEEE Syllabus, you have to follow some of the steps which are given below:
- First of all, candidates are required to go to the official website of organization that is www.srmuniv.ac.in via online mode.
- Now scroll down the cursor towards the “Downloads” section which is available underneath the homepage and press “Syllabus and Model Questions” link.
- New page will appear in front of you on your computer screen.
- Select and press on the appropriate link of SRMJEEE Syllabus related to your course of B.Tech.
- Check the syllabi and other relevant details.
- Now you have to download complete syllabus in PDF form.
- At last, take a printout of it for preparation of exam.
Must Read: How To Prepare For Online Exam
Best SRMJEEE Preparation Books:
SRMJEE Mathematics Books:
|NCERT Mathematics (class 11th and 12th)||NCERT|
|Algebra (Overall Reference)||RD Sharma|
|Higher Algebra (Coordinate geometry)||Hall & Knight (Arihant)|
|Calculus||I. A. Maron|
|Trigonometry||S. L. Loney (Arihant)|
|Algebra||S. K. Goyal (Arihant)|
|Integral Calculus||Amit Aggarwal (Arihant)|
SRMJEE Books – Physics:
|NCERT (Class 11th and 12th)||NCERT|
|Concept Of Physics||H. C. Verma|
|Problems in General Physics||I. E. Irodov|
|Fundamental of Physics||V. K. Mehta|
|Principles of Physics||Resnick, Halliday, and Walker|
SRMJEE Books – Chemistry:
|NCERT (class 11th and 12th)||NCERT|
|Organic Chemistry||O. P. Tandon|
|Concise Inorganic Chemistry||J. D. LEE|
|Organic Chemistry||Morrison Boyd.|
|Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations||R.C. Mukherjee|
|Numerical Chemistry||P. Bahadur|
SRMJEE Biology Books:
|Elementary Biology for class 12||TRUEMAN’s|
|Biology for class 12||S Chand|
|Complete NEET Guide Biology||MTG Editorial Board|
Read To Know: How Do Toppers Study?
Applicants May Also Search For:
|SRMJEEE Syllabus 2020 PDF||SRM Syllabus 2020 PDF|
|SRM Entrance Exam Syllabus||SRM Syllabus 2020|
|Syllabus For SRM Entrance Exam 2020||SRMJEEE PG Syllabus|
|Syllabus of SRMJEEE||Syllabus for SRMJEEE Exam|
|SRM Joint Engineering |
Entrance Exam Syllabus
|SRM Entrance Syllabus|
SRMJEEE Syllabus Download Here:
SRM University is going to conduct SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination for providing admission in the B.Tech courses. Candidates preparing for SRMJEEE 2020 must be familiar with the SRMJEEE syllabus and plan their strategic plan to clear SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination.
Candidates who are going to appear in the SRM Engineering Entrance Exam must check out the SRMJEEE Exam Pattern and SRMJEEE Syllabus PDF from here. SRMJEEE syllabus comprises of four subjects that is Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates about SRMJEEE Exam Syllabus 2020.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|How to Solve Objective Type Questions||How To Score Good Grades|
|Techniques To Read Faster Than Others||What Are Your Strength and Weakness?|