SSA Chandigarh Admit Card
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Chandigarh has decided to release SSA Chandigarh Admit Card soon on its official web portal. Applied contenders for SSA Chandigarh 418 JBT Recruitment must know that SSA Chandigarh Hall Ticket Downloading Date is 23-01-2019 (11:00 am onwards) to 26-01-2019 (Up to 5:00 pm).
SSA Chandigarh Notification 2019:
- Exam: SSA Chandigarh JBT Exam
- Conducted by: Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Chandigarh Education Department
- Purpose: Hiring Junior Basic Teachers (JBT)
- Notification: October 2018
- Application was closed on: 01-11-2018 (up to 5.00 pm)
- Application Fee: 29-10-2018 up to 4:00 pm
- Exam Date: 27-01-2019 (Sunday).
- Time of Written Test: 10:30 am to 01:00 pm.
- Downloading of e-Admit Card: 23-01-2019 (11:00 am onwards) to 26-01-2019 (Up to 5:00 pm).
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Chandigarh is all set to out SSA Chandigarh Admit Card 2019 on 23-01-2019 (11:00 am onwards) to 26-01-2019 (Up to 5:00 pm). Candidates must carry their SSA Chandigarh Hall Ticket at the time of examination to get entry in examination hall.
SSA Chandigarh Admit Card
Simple steps to SSA Chandigarh Admit Card Download:
Appearing candidates are advised to follow below stated simple guidelines to download SSA Chandigarh JBT Admit Card easily:
- You need to log on to the official website www.ssachd.nic.in
- Afterwards, find suitable link to get SSA Chandigarh Admit Card.
- Now download SSA Chandigarh JBT Hall Ticket through registration No and Date of Birth
- Fill details for downloading SSA Chandigarh JBT Admit Card.
- Hit on “Submit” button and your SSA Chandigarh Exam Hall Ticket will be shown.
- Save SSA Chandigarh Admit Card and take a hard copy of it.
Do You Know: How to Download Admit Card?
Download SSA Chandigarh Admit Card 2018
|SSA Chandigarh Syllabus||Get Details|
|SSA Chandigarh Recruitment||Get Details|
|Download SSA Chandigarh Admit Card 2018|
|SSA Chandigarh Official Link||Get Details|
The SSA Chandigarh Admit Card 2018 contains the following details:
|Candidate’s Name||Father’s name|
|Category||Date of birth|
|Date and Time of Examination||Roll number|
|Candidate’s signature||Candidate’s photograph|
|Registration Number||Mailing Address|
|Exam Center||Medium of Question Paper|
Must Read: Tips to Manage Time In Exam
What to Carry in SSA Chandigarh Exam Centre?
- SSA Chandigarh Admit Card
- Blue/Black Ball Point Pen
- Candidate’s ID Proof Such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving Licence, PAN Card, Passport etc
- Candidate’s Photograph
What NOT to Carry in SSA Chandigarh Exam?
- textual material (printed or written)
bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box,
Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad,
Pen drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table,
Electronic Pen/scanner, Cardboard
- Mobile phones, Bluetooth, Earphones.
Microphone, Pager and Health band etc.
- Any Watch/Wristwatch, Camera, wallet,
goggles, handbags etc.
- Hiding communication devices like Camera,
Bluetooth device etc.
Check Out Here: How To Stay Awake All Night To Study
SSA Chandigarh Exam Pattern:
|Exam Type||Subjects||No Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Test Duration|
|Objective Type||General Awareness||15||15||2 Hours 30 minutes|
|Arithmetical and Numerical Ability||15||15|
|Information & Communication Technology (ICT)||15||15|
|Punjabi Language and Comprehension||10||10|
|Hindi language and Comprehension||10||10|
|English Language and Comprehension||10||10|
Also Check: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
SSA Chandigarh JBT Admit Card
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Chandigarh Education Department is going to organize SSA Chandigarh JBT Exam on scheduled date that is 27-01-2019 (Sunday) from 10:30 am to 01:00 pm. No, Board has decided that SSA Chandigarh Admit Card 2019 will be released from 23-01-2019 (11:00 am onwards) to 26-01-2019 (Up to 5:00 pm).
Contenders who are ready to appear in Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Chandigarh Recruitment Exam can download their Call Letter by the help of this page. They are advised to stay with us through this page to get latest updates about SSA Chandigarh JBT Admit Card. Uploading of Answer Key for submission of objections by the candidates is 29-01-2019 (11:00 am) and the objections can be submitted by 01-02-2019 (up to 02:00 pm).
Something That You Should Put An Eye On