Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Orissa Recruitment 2014
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan has proclaimed a notification as Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Orissa Recruitment 2014 for the engagement of number of posts. Aspirants looking for better career opportunities must apply for SSA Orissa Vacancies.
- Job hunters who are full filling the eligibility criteria are requested to apply on or before 20th February, 2014. Candidates will be appointed on contract basis for a specified period.
- Stay in touch with us for more update regarding to eligibility criteria, hiring process, pay scale, how to apply and important dates are mentioned on this page by the team of Recruitmentresult.com.
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
Number of Posts: 55
|Name of Vacancy||Vacant Seats||Essential Qualifications||Earning Details Per Month|
|Resource persons for support of children with special needs||38||12th with Graduation/Diploma in special education for CWSN||Rs.5200/-|
|Accountant-Cum-Support Staff||15||Graduation in Economics|
|MIS-Cum-Planning Coordinator||02||Bachelors degree in Economics/Statistics/mathematics and PGDCA/MCA||Rs.10000/-|
- Job fighters must have age between 21 to 42 years as on 31st December, 2013.
- Relaxation in age will be provided up to 05 years for SC/ST/SEBC/Women categories and 10 years for PH aspirants.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in educational qualifications.
How to Apply?
- Job hunters have to visit official website to download prescribed format of application form.
- Fill all the significant details of educational qualification and experience.
- Paste recent photograph in the given space on the application form.
- Candidates need to attach attested photocopies of all required documents and technical certificates.
- Completed application must be sent through speed post/registered post to below mentioned address.
“The District Project Coordinator,
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA),
Ganjam Chatrapur, Pin Code-761020”
Last date for submission of application: 20th February, 2014.
Note: For more update details check Official Notification.