SSB Admit Card
Sashastra Seema Bal has issued the SSB Admit Card on its official website for written exam. This association will conduct written exam on 09-09-2018 and 16-09-2018 for selection to Posts of Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector (Communication).
Entrants who have applied for SSB SI ASI Recruitment 2018 and going to take part in exam may download the SSB Admit Card 2018-19 from this page with help of below provided direct official link. Enter Roll No and Date of Birth to get SSB Hall Ticket.
SSB SI ASI Exam Date 2018:
For Post of Sub-Inspector (Communication), written exam will be conducted on 16-09-2018 and Assistant Sub Inspector (Communication) exam will be held on 09-09-2018. No separate SSB Recruitment Admit Card will be issued to candidates for written examination.
To get complete details regarding SSB Exam Admit Card, you need to go through the below section of this page which well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Let’s have a look below!!!
SSB Admit Card
Way to Download Sashastra Seema Bal Admit Card:
- Candidates are required to visit official website of Sashastra Seema Bal that is www.ssbrectt.gov.in.
- Press Download Admit Card for Written Examination for the post of ASI And SI (Communication)’ tab that is given at the top of home page.
- Then on next page again hit on “Admit Card” link and afterward SSB 2018 Admit Card page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Then, enter all asked information such as OMR Form Number, Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, SSC\10th\X Class Reg. No. and Date of Birth or Roll Number.
- Press ‘Submit’ tab and your Admit Card of SSB will display on computer screen.
- Download SSB Written Exam Admit Card on your desktop or take print out of SSB SI ASI Admit Card and bring SSB SI Admit Card at the time of examination.
Direct Link to Get: Sashastra Seema Bal SI ASI Admit Card
SSB ASI SI Exam Pattern:
The written test is of multiple type questions. There will be two question papers carrying 100 questions each. Time duration for will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes) for each paper. Final merit list for the posts of will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Paper-II (Technical Written Examination) only.
|Papers||Topics||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Total Duration|
|Paper -I||General Knowledge||100 Questions||100 Marks||2 Hours|
|General English and Hindi|
|Paper-II||Technical Subjects||100 Questions||100 marks||2 Hours|
Download From Here: SSB Syllabus
Information Mentioned on Sashastra Seema Bal Call Letter:
Check the information to be printed on Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Hall Ticket. Do not carry Calculator, mobile phone, pager, Bluetooth device, headphone, earphones when approaching for exam.
- Roll number
- Exam Centre
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Time of exam in SSB ASI Admit Card
- Date of test
Check Here, List Of: Coaching Classes for Police/Defence
|Sub-Inspector (Communication) Exam Date||16-09-2018|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Communication) Exam Date||09-09-2018|
Contenders can also get the complete details regarding SSB Admit Card 2018-19 through this Official Link. You can subscribe our free email service to get facility of direct email into your mailbox about SSB ASI Admit Card and SSB SI Admit Card. You can also book mark our web portal for direct access by pressing CTRL+D option. SSB Admit Card Download Link is provided above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSB Recruitment||SSB Result|
|How To Prepare For SSB Interview?||10 Golden Tips For SSB Interview|
|Police Exam Preparation Book||Strategies To Improve Memory|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Health Hazards due to over Studying|