SSB Admit Card
Get all details about SSB Admit Card from here. Candidates who are going to appear in SSB Constable Exam to be held at Different Examination Centers may download their hall ticket. We have placed direct link of @ssbrectt.gov.in to get SSB GD Call Letter. SSB CT Admit Card contains Roll No, candidate Name, father’s name and Name of Examination Center. All you need is to download List of Candidates for the Post of Constable CT (GD) In Sashastra Seema Bal. Just follow direct steps to get SSB Admit Card 2017 on your digital system.
This Page Highlights:
Check your name in SSB GD Admit Card and note down your exam center as well as time of start of Examination. In non availability of admit card you are not permitted to attend SSB CT Exam as your call letter confers all the relevant details such as candidate roll number, date of examination, registration number, timing of the examination and others. We the team of recruitmentresult.com have placed all details about SSB Admit Card 2017-2018 so that you do not encounter any trouble while downloading it.
SSB Admit Card
|Name of Organization||Sashastra Seema Bal|
|Number of Vacant Posts||355|
|Date of Exam||Placed Underneath|
Steps to download SSB Exam Admit Card:
Follow direct steps to get SSB Constable Call Letter at your system.
- At first and foremost step, have a glance at its official site www.ssbrectt.gov.in
- Move your cursor to “Admit card” tab at left side of opened page.
- At new page, go under “LATEST UPDATES” section.
- Select suitable link concerning Sashastra Seema Bal Admit Card.
- Constable GD Admit Card will open up in front of you consisting Roll No, candidate Name, father’s name and Name of Examination Center.
- Save Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Admit Card at your system and acquire a Print out of it for future reference.
Read Here: How to Download Admit Card?
Hiring Process under SSB Recruitment:
Contenders performing well in SSB Exam will be hired for reputed positions of Constable.
You need to undergo through documentation, in which candidates have to produce all original documents/certificates pertaining to age, education, caste, sports activities (National/International), proof to avail age relaxation etc.
Physical Standard Test (PST):
Those who get qualified under documentation will have to undergo Physical Standard Test.
Documents to be bring when going for Examination:
- PAN card
- Driving license
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
Information printed on Sashastra Seema Bal Call Letter:
Check this information to be printed on Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Hall Ticket.
- Roll number
- Exam Centre
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Time of exam
- Date of test
Important Instructions to be kept in mind:
- Do not carry Calculator, mobile phone, pager, Bluetooth device, headphone, earphones when approaching for exam.
- Bring Exam Hall Ticket along with a photo identity card when going for exam.
- You have to visit official website for downloading exam call letter.
Check This- How to Prepare for Written Exam
Sashastra Seema Bal Exam Date: Updated Soon
To be acquainted with more detailed information about SSB Admit Card 2017-2018, you may visit its Official Site. Stay tuned with our web portal for getting more recent updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSB Recruitment||SSB Result|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Stay Awake All Night To Study||Strategies To Improve Memory|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Health Hazards due to over Studying|