Apply Now for SSB Recruitment 2019!! Sashastra Seema Bal is inviting offline applications to fill up 63 Vacancies of Sub Inspector (Min) Post. Candidates keen to apply for SSB SI (Min) Vacancies will have to appear in Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE). The closing date for submission of applications is 18-05-2019. As intimated in the official SSB Recruitment Notification, appointment to SSB Job Openings shall be based on Written Exam.
|SSB Recruitment Notification|
& Application Format
|Get PDF Here|
|SSB Official Website||Press Here|
Highlight about SSB Recruitment 2019
- Organization Name: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Category: SSB Recruitment 2019
- Current Vacancy: LDCE Sub-Inspector (Min)
- Total Vacancies: 63
- Mode to Apply: Offline
- Last Date: 18-05-2019
SSB Vacancy 2019:
- Post Name: Sub-Inspector (Min)
- Number of Vacancies: 63
What Qualifications are required for SSB SI Recruitment?
ASI(Min) of SSB with not less than three 03 years regular service in the grade as on 1st April, 2018 (i.e. on 31.03.2018 the applicant should have completed three years of regular service as ASI/Min).
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
Is there any Age Limit for Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Recruitment?
There is no age limit for SSB LDCE 2019.
Discuss about the SSB Vacancies Breakup?
What is the expected Pay to be offered under SSB Sub Inspector Recruitment?
Eligible contenders appointed to SSB Sub Inspector Vacancies shall be offered an attractive Pay Scale which is to be decided by the Recruitment Authority.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
What will be the SSB Recruitment Process?
The selection criterion for SSB Jobs 2019 is Written Examination (OMR based).
What is the SSB Recruitment exam pattern?
Duration: 2 hours each
|Paper-I will consist of 100 bilingual|
(i.e. in Hindi/ English) Multiple Choice
Questions, covering Rules & Regulations.
|Paper-II will consist of Noting, Drafting &|
Precis writing. The Paper will be different
for Hindi and English language and those
who choose to take the exam in Hindi/
English will accordingly take paper.
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Explain the procedure to fill SSB Application Form.
Follow the simple procedure in order to send applications for Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2019:
- Firstly, log on to the official website of Organization that is www.ssb.nic.in
- Move under the “News & Highlights” section available at the right side of homepage.
- Hit on suitable link to get SSB Notification
- The complete SSB Recruitment Notification will be opened on the screen.
- Read the complete details carefully.
- Download the prescribed format Application Form available in the SSB Advertisement PDF.
- Dully fill all the details as enquired in SSB Application Form.
- Enclose all the essential documents along with application for SSB Recruitment 2019.
- Finally submit your Sashastra Seema Bal application Form to your respective unit before the closing date.
Check SSB Related Links:
|SSB Admit Card||Get Details|
|SSB Syllabus||Get Details|
|How To Prepare For SSB Interview?||Get Details|
What Documents are required to accompanied with SSB Recruitment Application Form?
Applications for SSB SI Recruitment 2019 must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Two identical copies of recent passport size colour photographs (3.5 cms x 4.5 cms Approx.), Photographs of the candidate should be in uniform without cap.
- Certified true copy of matriculation or equivalent examinations for proof of age.
- Certified true copy of graduation or equivalent examination as proof of educational qualification.
- Certified true copy of SC/ST certificate, if applicable.
- Service certificate as per the specimen enclosed (to be issued by the unit concerned).
- DE/Vigilance certificate (to be issued by the unit concerned).
- Domicile certificate/Community certificate (applicable in case of claim for relaxation in PST to be supported by Community/domicile certificate)
- Undertaking about chances availed for SI (Ministerial) LDCE previously.
Last date for receipt of Applications: 18-05-2019. After proper scrutiny of applications, the unit concerned will forward the applications of eligible candidates to ARC, FTR HQ SSB, Ranikhet by 28.05.2019
You Can Also Check: Best State Government Jobs
SSB Recruitment 2019
Apply for SSB SI (Ministerial) 63 Vacancies by participating in Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2019. For the engagement as Sub-Inspector (Ministerial), the recruitment authority has planned to conduct Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE).
Interested aspirants fulfilling the eligibility requirements stated above in the page must apply for SSB Sub Inspector (Ministerial) Recruitment 2019 latest by 18-05-2019. Applications for eligible candidates will be forwarded to ARC Frontier HQ SSB Lucknow by 28.05.2019 by their respective units.
Keep visiting our web portal for all the latest recruitment activities. Also write your query related to SSB Recruitment 2019 in the comment box provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|