SSC CAPF Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission is all set to conduct Review Medical Examination from 10-07-2017 to 27-07-2017 for selection of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police/CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF. In this concern, SSC CAPF Admit Card has been issued by the commission. Thus, candidates who had qualified in SSC CPO Paper-I and going to appear in Medical Examination can download their SSC CPO SI ASI Hall Ticket from this page by using the direct link. Candidates must have their valid roll no to get SSC CAPF Admit Card 2017.
Focal Points of the Page:
Candidates who want to get SSC CAPF SI ASI Admit Card via online mode they can follow the instructions as framed below. Aspirants are also notified that SSC CAPF Medical Exam Hall Ticket is also dispatched via registered post by the commission. Contenders who want to attain more details regarding SSC CAPF Admit Card 2017–2018 can go through this web page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Steps of Downloading SSC CAPF Medical Exam Admit Card:
Candidates who have applied for SSC CPO SI/ ASI Recruitment and are eagerly waiting for SSC CISF Medical Exam Hall Ticket they need to follow some easy steps which are as follows:
- First of all candidates need to visit official website of the Staff Selection Commission that is www.cisf.gov.in
- After that you need to hit on the “Recruitment-Candidate Corner” tab which is available at the home page.
- Then, you need to follow “SUB INSPECTOR 2016 (REVIEW MEDICAL EXAMINATION)” and select “Hit Here for Candidate’s Corner” link.
- Afterwards, new page will be opened at your device’s screen here candidate’s are required to enter their roll no in text box.
- Now you have to press the “View/ Download” link.
- Then SSC CISF Medical Exam Admit Card will be opened.
- At last, save SSC CAPF Hall Ticket anywhere on the computer desktop and take a printout of the ssc.nic.in CAPF Admit Card to appear in the exam.
Read Now: How to Download Admit Card?
SSC CAPF Admit Card
Interesting Facts, Must Read!!
The Staff Selection Commission was established on 04-11-1975. The commission is authorized to enroll eligible candidates for various vacancies in the Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. Concerning this, Staff Selection Commission conducts various examinations and Interviews. Now, the commission was conducted SSC CAPF Paper-I to appoint eligible candidates for Sub-Inspectors and Assistant Sub Inspectors vacancies. Now, the Review Medical Examination is going to be conducted. Therefore, aspirants can get SSC CPO SI ASI Admit Card from this web page.
Download Here >> SSC CAPF Admit Card
Requirement of Medical Test:
- The minimum eye sight of job appliers form distant should be 6/6 and 6/9 of both eyes without wearing specs.
- Candidates should not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes.
- All the job appliers should have to be physically and mentally fit.
- Aspirants have to be fit on all medical standards which are set by the Staff Selection Commission.
Read Also: How To Crack SSC Exam ?
SSC CAPF Review Medical Exam Date: 10-07-2017 to 27-07-2017
Aspirants who want to get more details regarding SSC CAPF Admit Card 2017 they can go through the Official Link. To attain more details concerning SSC CAPF Admit Card 2017-2018 you need to bookmark this web portal by pressing ctrl+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC CAPF Results||SSC CAPF Recruitment|
|SSC CAPF Answer Key||SSC Exam Pattern|
|SSC Coaching Institutes||SSC Previous Papers|
|SSC Online Test Series||SSC Admit Card|