SSC CAPF Admit Card
Candidates who are going to appear in CPO SI/ASI MEDICAL EXAM are informed that Staff Selection Commission has released SSC CAPF Admit Card. Candidates can now easily download their SSC CAPF Hall Ticket by following procedure mentioned in the below section of this page. Here we have given all the details regarding ssc-cr.org admit card, so that aspirants can easily download it. So aspirants who are eager to get their SSC CAPF Admit Card 2017 they are advised to scroll down the page now.
Highlights Of This Page:
Every year the Staff Selection Commission conducts various examinations to recruit talented candidates for different positions available. This year also commission has released various vacancies of CPO SI/ASI and in this regard, a pre written examination has already been held. Now it’s the medical examination that is going to be conducted. Candidates have to download their admit cards to undergo the medical examination.
Here we have given some direct links too so that aspirants can get their call letters in just one hit. Further information about SSC CAPF Admit Card are available in the below section of this page created by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
How To Get SSC CAPF Admit Card?
To download the SSC CAPF SI Admit Card, aspirants are required to follow a no of steps that are well mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the organization i.e. ssc-cr.org.
- From the left side of the homepage select “Download Admit Card”
- From the new page select “ DOWNLOAD CALL LETTER FOR RECRUITMENT OF SUB INSPECTORS IN DELHI POLICE, CAPFS AND ASI IN CISF EXAMINATION – 2016-CONDUCT OF MEDICAL EXAMINATION & DOCUMENT VERIFICATION TO BE HELD FROM 05/04/2017 TO 01/05/2017”
- Check the centers and other details
- After that hit on “proceed now” tab
- On new screen you will see:
- Search your SSC CAPF SI Hall Ticket either with registration ID or roll no or your personal details like your name, father’s name etc.
- After that hit on “Search” tab.
- A new screen will come out along with your SSC CAPF ASI Admit Card.
- Check all the details mentioned on the examination call letter and then take a print out of it.
- Keep it safe for further use.
Read Now: How to Download Admit Card?
SSC CAPF Admit Card
SSC SI CAPF selection process has three phases:
Phase 1: Written Test (Paper-1)
Phase 2: Physical Endurance Test (PET), PST and Medical Test
Phase 3: Written Test (Paper-2)
Physical Endurance Test / PET (For all posts)
|For Male Candidates||For Female Candidates|
|100 Meters Race: 16 seconds||100 Meters Race: 18 seconds|
|1.6 Kms Race: 6.5 minutes||800 Meters Race: 4 minutes|
|Long Jump: 3.65 Meters in 3 chances||Long Jump: 2.7 Meters in 3 chances|
|High Jump: 1.2 Meters in 3 chances||High Jump: 0.9 Meters in 3 chances|
|Shot Put (16 lbs): 4.5 Meters in 3 chances||—|
Medical Test (For all posts)
Eye Sight: The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without wearing specs. Candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and should possess high colour vision. Candidates must be in good mental condition and free from any physical defect.
Get Here>> Direct Link To Download The Admit Card
Aspirants directly download SSC CAPF Admit Card 2017 through official link which is well mentioned above. To get latest updates candidates can bookmark this page by using CTRL+D
Team of recruitmentresult.com is wishing ‘Good Luck’ to the students for their Medical Test. Applicants are advised to subscribe our free email service for getting latest updates about relevant Recruitment Exam, previous year papers, answer key, result etc direct in their mail box.
Candidates if you have any query than you can write your valuable comment in comment box. You may also join us on Facebook and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Online Registration Part 1 & part 2||SSC Notification|
|SSC Exam Pattern||SSC Previous Papers|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Coaching Institutes|
|Written Exam Techniques||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|How To Find Online Study Material||SSC Challan Form|