SSC CGL Answer Key
Candidates, participated in Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I) – 2018 from 04.06.2019 to 13.06.2019 are informed that SSC CGL Answer Key has been released! Recently, commission has released a notice regarding the representation against Official SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key for (Set A/B/C/D).You may check the complete details regarding the notice from this page.
Updated News On 04-07-2019!!!
The Staff Selection Commission has received few representations from the candidates of Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Examination 2018 regarding change of options of some of their questions in their response sheets.
The Commission has done due diligence and comprehensively examined the representations received from 26.06.2019 to 30.06.2019. None of the representations of the candidates has been substantiated and found to be correct.
There has been a motivated effort by some conferred interests to deceive the candidates in this regard. The Commission would be taking appropriate action against such mischievous elements in accordance with the relevant provisions of Law.
Highlights of SSC CGL Exam
|Exam Name||Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I) – 2018|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Date||04.06.2019 to 13.06.2019|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Re-exam Date||19.06.2019|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1 Answer Key Status||Released|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Representation Date||26.06.2019 to 30.06.2019|
SSC CGL Answer Key 2019
How Can I Download SSC CGL 2019 Official Answer Key?
Candidates those who want to download Staff Selection Commission CGL Answer Key are supposed to follow the basic instructions:
- Visit the official website of commission i.e. www.ssc.nic.in to get SSC CGL Answer Key 2019.
- Then, select the “Answer Key” tab which is given at the top of the home page.
- Hit on “Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys along with Candidates’ Response Sheet(s) of Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I) – 2018” to download Staff Selection Commission CGL Answer Key.
- Read details from PDF and hit on the link of SSC CGL Answer Key.
- Now, enter your roll number, password, exam date and hit submit button to download SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key.
- In few seconds, your SSC CGL Tier-I Answer Key 2019 will be shown on your digital screen.
- Check your answers through Answer Key Of SSC CGL 2019 and take a print out of SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key 2019.
- Applicants are advised to keep SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Answer Key safe for future use.
SSC CGL Answer Key Download
|Official SSC CGL Answer Key PDF||Download Here|
|SSC CGL Answer Key Challenge System||Check Here|
|SSC CGL Answer Key Representation Link||Check Here|
|SSC Answer Key Official Link||Check Here|
|SSC Official Link||Check Here|
How To Calculate Marks Through SSC CGL 2019 Answer Key Tier 1?
With the official answer key of SSC Answer Key CGL 2019, candidates can match their answer as opted in exam and predict their score before declaration of SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Result.
SSC CGL Marking Scheme-Tier-I:
|Total Number of questions||100|
|Total marks for SSC CGL Tier I Exam||200|
|Mark for each Correct Answer||+2|
|Mark reduced for each Wrong Answer (Negative Marking)||– 0.50|
|Multiple Answer||No mark|
|No Answer||No mark|
Check More: Latest SSC Jobs Notification
How to Check SSC CGL Tier I Exam Total Score?
Here, we are providing you direct formula to calculate total score obtained by the candidates in SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam.
“Marks obtained = (Number correct answers x 2) – (Number of incorrect answers x 0.5)”
Through this, you can cross-check answers that are mentioned in SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key. Then, according to the SSC CGL Exam marking scheme, for each correct answer applicants will add 2 marks and for each incorrect answer, you will deduct 0.5 marks.
More Links Related to SSC CGL
How To Submit SSC CGL Answer Sheet Representation?
- Representation in respect of the tentative Answer Keys, if any, may be submitted online from 26.06.2019 (5.00 PM) to 30.06.2019 (5.00 PM) on payment of Rs. 100/- per question/answer challenged.
- Representations received after 5.00 PM on 30.06.2019 will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The candidates’ may take a print out of their respective Response Sheets, as the same will not be available after the above-specified time limit.
Grab Today: Latest Government Jobs
How To Submit Objection Against SSC CGL Answer Key?
Candidates have to follow above listed first three steps.
- To raise objection against SSC CGL Answer Key 2019 Tier 1, hit the appropriate link downloaded CGL answer sheet.
- After that, use your SSC CGL Login credentials for logging in.
- Then, mark the questions for which you want to submit the challenge of SSC CGL Answer Key.
- Pay the requisite amount of fee and submit objection for SSC Answer Key 2019 CGL with-in given time limit.
Applicants can follow the above given Official Link to get additional information about SSC CGL Answer Key 2019. Stay tuned with us on our web portal to get instant updates about SSC CGL .
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Daily Job Updates||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News Highlights|