SSC CGL Document Verification Process
Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC CGL Exam in four Tiers (Tier I, II, III & IV). The fourth and last stage in recruitment process is Document Verification. SSC CGL Document Verification Process is conducted for those candidates only who qualify all the three Tiers. Those applicants who have qualified the Tier III Exam and going to attend the CGL Document Verification Process, so there are few things that you should know before going to SSC CGL DV Process. Here on this page, we have presented the document verification process after the complete analysis and important instructions which are very helpful for the applicants.
As we all know that Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam every year for selection to Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant, Inspector, Sub Inspector and others Positions. For getting Job in Staff Selection Commission, candidates need to qualify all the four Tiers such as Tier I, II, III & IV. Go through the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com to get complete details regarding Document Verification Analysis & SSC CGL.
Check Detailed: SSC CGL Notification
SSC CGL Document Verification Process
Process of Document Verification
- First of all, report on the venue as per the given time on SSC CGL Admit Card.
- Reach the venue before time to avoid any last minute problem.
- You need to carry all the required documents with you and first of all, you will be taken to finger print biometric machine to mark the attendance of candidates.
- Now you will be asked to self attested (duly sign with date) all the required documents.
- Afterwards, you need to fill the form such as fill Height, identification marks on body, blood group, and signature and thumb impression etc.
- Now they will ask you for photograph and you have to paste the photograph on the application form, then your preference will be finalized.
- Applicants need to sign two data verification sheet and submit one and bring other for DEST/CPT Test.
Documents Required At the Time of SSC CGL Document Verification:
- SSC CGL Call Letter (Admit Card)
- Original ID proof
- Matriculation/High School)/High Secondary School/ Equivalent certificate mentioning Date of Birth
- Degree Certificate of Graduation with all marksheets having acquired the minimum educational qualification.
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates (as prescribed by format)
- OH/HH/VH certificate in prescribed format in case of Physically Handicapped Category.
- In the case of Ex-servicemen you must have been discharged on or before the date mentioned in the Notice of Examination
- Exemption from DEST for PH candidates is subject to Govt. Policy in this regard.
- A duly filled Post Preference Option form
- Passport size photographs – 6
- 2 set of Photocopies of above mentioned documents.
Important Instructions for Candidates:
Applicants have to carry all the photocopies of required documents (duly sign) along with valid ID Proof. If the applicant’s name is changed after the 10th Standard, then you have to bring also the affidavit. Make sure to reach the venue before an hour to avoid any obstacles.
- For claim of age-relaxation in upper age limit of age limitation the suitable certificate issued from competent authority is needed.
- OBC Certificate must have a mention of Govt. of India.
- In case of candidates working in any Govt. Organizations, an NOC from the Employer is also required to be furnished.
- A duly filled Revised Post Preference Option Form as enclosed herewith is also needed to be furnished.
After Computer Proficiency Test / DEST/ Document Verification are completed, Staff Selection Commission will prepare an All India Merit List for every category of Position. The final SSC CGL Merit List will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in Tier1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 and the preference exercised by applicants. Applicants, you need to read this article to gain complete knowledge of SSC CGL Document Verification Process. If you want to ask anything concerning SSC CGL, then you can drop your comment in the comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC CGL Answer Key||SSC CGL Interview|
|SSC CGL Previous Year Paper||SSC CGL Selection Procedure|
|SSC Time Table||Online Study Material For SSC CGL|
|SSC Exam Pattern||SSC Online Test|