SSC CGL Exam Pattern
Check updated SSC CGL Exam Pattern to kick start your preparation for Tier 1/2/3/4 from this single page! By knowing detailed SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018, you can easily score good marks in SSC CGL Exam.
Aspirants, who’re preparing for SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam which will be held on 25-07-2018 to 20-08-2018 and other SSC CGL 2018 Exam, are required to know about SSC CGL Exam Pattern Change. So, get revised SSC CGL 2018 Exam Pattern now from here.
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Pattern Change, Check Now
As per recent update, time duration of SSC CGL Tier I was changed from 75 minutes to 60 minutes. In order to qualify Combined Graduate Level Exam, you need to get SSC CGL New Exam Pattern 2018 that is available here for each Tiers of CGL 2018 Exam.
To get more information regarding SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018–19, you are suggested to check this page which is well designed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.Please have a look and download SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
SSC CGL Important Dates 2018:
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Date||25.07.2018 to 20.08.2018 (CBE)|
|SSC CGL Exam Dates for Tier 2,3 & 4||To be notified later|
Check Here: SSC CGL Important Dates
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018
SSC CGL Applicants, who’ll qualify the SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam, they will be selected for any one of the SSC CGL Recruitment namely, inspector of income tax / central excise and preventive officer etc. Start your Preparation according to latest SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018.
Want To Know: How To Crack SSC CGL
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
Aspirants, according to New Pattern Of SSC CGL Exam 2018,the exam timing was reduced from 75 Minutes to 60 min. Download SSC CGL 2018 New Exam Pattern from here…
- Time duration for Tier-I exam is 60 minutes (Total) For VH & Candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy is 100 minutes as per Exam Pattern Of SSC CGL 2018.
- According to SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern, Negative marking is increased from 0.25 to 0.50 marks.
|Subjects Wise||Max Questions||Max Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
START NOW: SSC CGL Mock Test
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2018:
Only qualified contenders in Tier I will appear in SSC CGL 2018 Tier 2 Exam (Mains) which will be held from 27.11.2018 to 30.11.2018 (P-II CBE). Take a look at below given table to get SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern and Marks.
- The major change in this examination is the mode of exam that is from Offline to Computer based Exam according to SSC CGL Exam Pattern.
- As per New Exam Pattern For SSC CGL 2018, time duration is 2 Hours for VH & Candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy is 2 Hours 40 Minutes.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern And Marks
|Subject||Max Questions||Max Marks|
|Paper I – Quantitative Ability (for ALL POSTS)||100||200|
|Paper II – English Language (for ALL POSTS)||200||200|
|Paper III – Statistics (for Statistical Investigator Gr II & Compiler POSTS ONLY)||100||200|
|Paper IV – General Studies (Finance & Economics) (for Asst Audit Officer Gazetted Group “B” POST ONLY)||100||200|
Must Read: SSC CGL Descriptive Paper Tips
SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Pattern 2018:
SSC CGL Mains Exam Pattern (Descriptive [Pen & Paper Based]) comprises of Essay Writing and Application / Letter writing, for this SSC CGL Exam Pattern as described below:
|Subjects||Max Marks||Time Duration|
|Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi (Writing of Essay, Precis, Letter, Application etc.)||100||60 Minutes For VH & Candidates suffering from|
Cerebral Palsy: 80 Minutes
Check These Related Links:
SSC CGL Latest Exam Pattern 2018 of Tier IV:
Tier-4 exam (Data Entry Skills Test / Computer Proficiency Test) is a paper (Pen & Paper Based) is Qualifying in Nature only. Check SSC CGL Tier 4 Exam Pattern from here.
- Computer Proficiency Test (for Asst. Section Officer in CSS POST ONLY) OR
- Data Entry Skill Test for Tax Assistant Post Only.
Want to Know? SSC CGL Selection Procedure
Important Information About Skill Test:
- OH candidates opting for the post of Tax Assistant in CBDT are exempted for appearing in Skill Test.
- OH candidates opting for post of Tax Assistant in CBEC are not exempted from Skill Test. HH and VH candidates are not eligible for exemption from the Skill Test.
- VH candidates will be allowed additional compensatory time of 5 (five) minutes in DEST as per SSC CGL Exam Pattern.
- Only those VH candidates who opt for scribes in the written examination will be provided passage reader at the time of Skill Test.
Download Here: SSC CGL Exam Pattern PDF
New Exam Pattern Of SSC CGL 2018 For Computer Proficiency Test (CPT):
Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) will be held in following manner and it comprises of three modules
- Word Processing
- Spread Sheet
- Generation of Slides
It is also qualifying in nature and no exemption from CPT is allowed for any category of PwD candidates. You are advised to start your preparation according to SSC CGL New Exam Pattern.
Check Also: Best Books for SSC CGL
About SSC CGL Exam Pattern:
As we all know that, SSC CGL will be conducted in four tiers, so, those who want to score well in CGL 2018, they can start preparation through updated SSC CGL Exam Pattern And Syllabus 2018.
Commission reserves the right to make changes in the SSC CGL Syllabus And Exam Pattern. Stay tuned with us on our web portal and get updated information about SSC CGL Notification, SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus And Exam Pattern etc.
Check Here: SSC CGL Exam Important Instructions
Participants, new and updated SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018–19 are given above which has been declared by staff selection commission. You’re advised to begin your preparation through SSC CGL Exam Pattern And Syllabus.
Applicants, you may also subscribe our free e-mail section to get latest updates about SSC CGL 2018 Exam Pattern directly into your mailbox. Wish You A Very Best Of Luck for Your Exam…
Something That You Should Put An Eye On