SSC CGL Exam Pattern
Through updated SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2019, applicants can easily score good marks in SSC CGL Exam. By knowing SSC CGL Latest Exam Pattern, candidates can familiar of question which will be asked in the examination.
With help of Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam Pattern, aspirants can also get details of no of questions, marking scheme, timings, section wise marks, total marks & others. Candidates are advised to check new Staff Selection Commission CGL Paper Pattern for Tier 1/2/3/4 Exam through this single page.
SSC CGL Exam Date
Candidates who had applied for SSC CGL Exam 2018-19 are advised to check SSC CGL 2019 Exam Date from below table:
|SSC CGL Exam 2019 Dates|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Date||04-06-2019 to 19-06-2019|
|SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Date||11-09-2019 to 13-09-2019 (CBE)*|
|SSC CGL Tier-III Exam Date (Des)||29-12-2019|
|SSC CGL Tier-IV Exam Date||To be notified later|
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
Applicants, who’ll qualify the SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam, they will be selected for any one of the SSC CGL Recruitment namely, inspector of income tax / central excise and preventive officer etc. Start your Preparation according to latest Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam Pattern. Get SSC CGL Tier 1/2/3/4 Exam Pattern from this page.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
- Aspirants, according to SSC CGL New Exam Pattern 2019, the exam timing is 60 minutes (For VH & Candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy: 80 minutes)
- According to Exam Pattern Of SSC CGL Tier-1 2019, Negative marking is increased from 0.25 to 0.50 marks.
- Total 100 questions will be asked in the examination according to SSC CGL Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
- Exam will be conducted for 200 marks.
|Subjects Wise||Max Questions||Max Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern:
- Only qualified contenders in Tier I will appear in SSC CGL 2019 Tier 2 Exam (Mains. Take a look at below given table to get SSC CGL Tier II Exam Pattern and Marks.
- The major change in this examination is the mode of exam that is from Offline to Computer based Exam according to New Pattern Of SSC CGL Exam 2019.
- As per SSC CGL Mains Exam Pattern, time duration is 2 Hours for VH & Candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy is 2 Hours 40 Minutes.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern And Marks
|Subject||Max Questions||Max Marks|
|Paper I – Quantitative Ability (for ALL POSTS)||100||200|
|Paper II – English Language (for ALL POSTS)||200||200|
|Paper III – Statistics (for Statistical Investigator Gr II & Compiler POSTS ONLY)||100||200|
|Paper IV – General Studies (Finance & Economics) (for Asst Audit Officer Gazetted Group “B” POST ONLY)||100||200|
Get Best Answer: How to Crack SSC Exam
SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Pattern:
SSC CGL Syllabus And Exam Pattern (Descriptive [Pen & Paper Based]) comprises of Essay Writing and Application / Letter writing, for this SSC Combined Graduate Level Paper Pattern as described below:
- As per SSC CGL Exam Pattern, Tier-III is a descriptive exam to test the written skills of the candidates in English/Hindi.
- SSC CGL TIER 3 Exam will be conducted in offline and aspirants are required to write essays, précis, application, letter etc according to SSC CGL Exam Pattern
- According to Exam Pattern Of SSC CGL 2019, the exam carries 100 marks and the time allotted for the same is 60 minutes.
- Duration of exam for candidates belonging to PWD category is increased to 80 minutes.
- Tier-III paper is given by specific candidates who are interested only for the post of “Statistical Investigator Grade II” & “Compiler”.
|Subjects||Max Marks||Time Duration|
|Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi (Writing of Essay, Precis, Letter, Application etc.)||100||60 Minutes For VH & Candidates suffering from|
Cerebral Palsy: 80 Minutes
START Practice With: SSC Online Test Series
SSC CGL Tier 4 Exam Pattern:
- Tier-4 exam (Data Entry Skills Test / Computer Proficiency Test) is a paper (Pen & Paper Based) is Qualifying in Nature only. Check SSC CGL Latest Exam Pattern of Tier 4 from here.
- Computer Proficiency Test (for Asst. Section Officer in CSS POST ONLY) OR Data Entry Skill Test for Tax Assistant Post Only.
Important Information About Skill Test:
- OH candidates opting for the post of Tax Assistant in CBDT are exempted for appearing in Skill Test.
- OH candidates opting for post of Tax Assistant in CBEC are not exempted from Skill Test. HH and VH candidates are not eligible for exemption from the Skill Test.
- VH candidates will be allowed additional compensatory time of 5 (five) minutes in DEST as per SSC CGL Exam Pattern.
- Only those VH candidates who opt for scribes in the written examination will be provided passage reader at the time of Skill Test.
Download Here: SSC CGL Exam Pattern PDF
More Links Related to SSC CGL
New Exam Pattern Of SSC CGL 2019 For Computer Proficiency Test (CPT):
Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) will be held in following manner and it comprises of three modules
- Word Processing
- Spread Sheet
- Generation of Slides
It is also qualifying in nature and no exemption from CPT is allowed for any category of PwD candidates. You are advised to start your preparation according to SSC CGL New Exam Pattern.
Check Also: SSC Previous Papers
SSC CGL 2019 New Exam Pattern, Check Now!!
Staff Selection Commission had made some changes in SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Pattern. The duration of SSC CGL Tier I Exam had reduced from 75 minutes to 60 minutes. So, candidates who are going to appear in SSC CGL 2019 Exam or preparing for this exam can check here what’s new in SSC CGL Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019. Download also SSC CGL 2019 Exam Pattern in PDF through this page.
About SSC CGL Exam Pattern:
As we all know that, SSC CGL will be conducted in four tiers, so, those who want to score well in CGL 2019, they can start preparation through updated SSC CGL Exam Pattern And Syllabus 2019.
Commission reserves the right to make changes in the SSC CGL Syllabus And Exam Pattern. Stay tuned with us on our web portal and get updated information about SSC CGL Notification, SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus And Exam Pattern etc.
Check Here: SSC Exam Calendar
Participants, new and updated SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2019 are given above which has been declared by staff selection commission. You’re advised to begin your preparation through SSC CGL Exam Pattern And Syllabus.
Applicants, you may also subscribe our free e-mail section to get latest updates about SSC CGL 2019 Exam Pattern directly into your mailbox. Wish You A Very Best Of Luck for Your Exam…