SSC CGL Notification
SSC CGL 2018 Apply Online Last Date has extended!!! Check CGLE Extension Notice and apply for SSC CGL Notification accordingly. As per Latest SSC CGL Notice, Staff Selection Commission has decided to extend the last date for filling online application forms for CGLE 2018 by one day i.e. till 5.00 pm on 5th June 2018.
Candidates, meeting the requirements for SSC CGL Recruitment can submit their online form on or before the above said date.It is informed that payments can be made at the designated Branches of SBI within the working hours of the Bank up to 07/06/2018 provided the challan is generated before 5 pm on 05/06/2018.
SSC CGL Recruitment Notification For Group B/ C Vacancy
SSC CGL Exam is known as “Combined Graduate Level” and conducted to provide Government Jobs in India. Every year around 30-40 lakhs eligible candidates fill the application form and around 15-20 lakh aspirants appear in the exam.
As per SSC CGL Notification 2018-19, Staff Selection Commission conducts written examination for evaluating the ability of the contenders. To grab complete information about SSC CGL Selection Process, you must check this page that is designed by recruitmentresult.com.
|Latest Update on 04/06/2018: Extension in Time for filling online application forms|
Staff Selection Commission has released a notice mentioning the extended date for filling up online application forms for Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) 2018. Last date of submitting CGLE Online application forms has been extended by one day i.e. till 5.00 pm on 5th June 2018.
As regard payment made through offline challan, it is informed that payments can be made at the designated Branches of SBI within the working hours of the Bank up to 07/06/2018 provided the challan is generated before 5pm on 05/06/2018. To get more details about extension in time, please hit the given link.
|Press Here>>>>Notice -Combined Graduate Level Examination,2018 – regarding|
SSC CGL Notification 2018
SSC CGL 2018-19 Important Dates:
|SSC CGL Notification Events||SSC CGL Dates|
|Last date for submit the application form for SSC CGL Notification||05-06-2018|
|End Date To Pay Examination Fee for SSC CGL Notification||07-06-2018|
|SSC CGL Exam Date For Tier 1||25-07-2018 to 20-08-2018|
|SSC CGL tier -1 admit card Download Date||June 2018|
|SSC CGL tier -1 Result Announcing Date||August 2018|
|SSC CGL tier -2 Exam Date||November 27-30, 2018|
|SSC CGL tier -2 admit card Download Date||August 2018|
|SSC CGL tier -2 result announcement Date||October 2018|
|SSC CGL tier -3 Examination Date||November 2018|
|Date of skill test/interview/computer skill test||December 2018 or Jan 2019|
Check Out: SSC CGL Post Preferences
SSC CGL Vacancy Notification:
|SSC CGL Post Name|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Assistant Section Officer|
|Assistant||Assistant Section Officer|
|Assistant/ Superintendent||Inspector of Income Tax|
|Inspector, (Central Excise)||Inspector (Preventive Officer)|
|Inspector (Examiner)||Assistant Enforcement Officer|
|Sub Inspector||Inspector Posts|
|Sub Inspector||Junior Statistical Officer|
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria
Applying contenders for SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 need to ensure the SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria. To appear in SSC CGL Exam 2018, have a look on below mention eligibility norms as per SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 Notification.
SSC CGL Notification 2018: Nationality
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
SSC CGL Qualification Required:
Applying candidates for SSC CGL Notification 2018 must have Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject / Chartered Accountant/cost & Management Accountant/Company Secretary/ Post-Graduate Degree in Business Studies or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute with good marks.
SSC CGL Age Criteria:
|(i) For Post for which age limit is 20-27 years||He/ she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1991 and not later than 01.08.1998|
|(ii) For Post for which age limit is 18-27 years||He/ she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1991 and not later than 01.08.2000|
|(iii) For Post for which age limit is 20-30 years||He/ she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.1998|
|(iv) For Post for which age limit|
is up to 30 years
|He/ she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.2000|
|(v)For Post for which age limit is up to 32 years||He/ she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1986 and not later than 01.08.2000|
Press Here>>>>SSC CGL Notification 2018
SSC CGL Relaxation in Age 2018
According to the SSC CGL Notification 2018, the upper age of the contenders will be relaxed as mentioned below:
beyond the Upper age limit
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved / General)||03 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||06 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||08 years|
SSC CGL Application Fee
- Applying contenders for SSC CGL Notification 2018 need to fill application form.
- Applicants who belong to General and OBC category they need to pay Rs 100/- as application fee.
- SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen/Woman category candidates are exempted from application fee for SSC Combined Graduate Level Jobs.
- Aspirants belonging to Applying candidates can pay the fee through online mode by using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Candidates who want to pay fees for SSC CGL Exam Notification through offline mode can make payment through challan of SBI bank.
SSC CGL Recruitment Process
Applying contenders for Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam Recruitment 2018 will be selected for the available vacancies as per their performance in Written Examination and Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test/Document verification.
As per SSC CGL Notification, SSC CGL Selection Procedure comprises four tiers such as Tier I, Tier II, Tier III and Tier IV. Only qualified contenders in Tier 1 will able to participate in the next round. To grab complete information regarding SSC CGL Exam, you may check SSC CGL Exam Pattern also.
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – III||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – IV||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
Salary Structure For SSC CGL 2018 Notification
Recruited candidates for SSC CGL Job Vacancy will get attractive and satisfying amount of pay scale through management panel of organization. Group B/ C Pay scale is mentioned below for SSC CGL Notification 2018 have a look:
|SSC CGL Group B Recruitment|
|Grade Pay of Rs 4200 : Salary is Rs 45000|
Grade Pay of Rs 4600: Salary is Rs 53000/-
Grade Pay of Rs 4800: Salary is Rs 58000/-
|SSC CGL Group C Recruitment|
|Grade Pay of 2800 : Salary is Rs 34000/|
Grade Pay of Rs 2400: Salary is Rs 24000/-
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018
Appearing contenders in Exam conducted for Staff Selection Commission CGL Recruitment can do preparation of the exam with the help of below mentioned exam pattern and SSC CGL Syllabus.
SSC CGL Tier I Exam Pattern:
|Topics||Number of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
(For VH &
SSC CGL Tier II Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Topics||Number of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
(Paper I & II as above)
(Finance & Economics,
Paper I & II as above )
Get Detailed: SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus
SSC CGL Tier III Exam Pattern:
|Mode of Examination||Scheme of Examination||Marks||Time Duration|
|Pen and Paper mode||Descriptive Paper in English / Hindi (writing of Essays/Precie /Letter / Applications etc)||Total marks 100||60 minutes (For VH and candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy: 80 Minutes)|
SSC CGL Tier 4 Exam Pattern:
As per the SSC CGL Exam Notification, the Tier 4 of SSC CGL Exam 2018 comprises skill tests. The candidates are given printed matter in English which they must accurately type on a computer with a minimum of 2000 (two thousand) key depressions in a duration of 15 (fifteen) minutes
SSC CGL Apply Online Procedure 2018
In order to apply for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2018, aspirants need to submit their SSC CGL Online Application Form 2018 by following below mentioned guidelines.
Step1: Log On To The Official Website
- At the first and foremost step is to go through the official website off Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in
- Afterwards you are required to move your cursor towards the “Latest News Section”.
- Now hit the appropriate link of SSC CGL Notification 2018 under this section.
Step2: Read SSC CGL Exam Official Notification
- Then aspirants are required to read the complete SSC CGL Notification 2018,
- Ensure the required criteria mentioned in SSC CGL Exam Notification 2018 in appropriate manner.
- Eligible contenders need to follow “SSC CGL Apply Online tab” for SSC CGL Recruitment 2018.
Step3: Fill SSC CGL Application Form 2018
- After pressing “Apply” tab, you are required to go SSC CGL Registration 2018.
- New users need to enter the required details for SSC CGL Log In 2018.
- Thereafter you have to fill SSC CGL Exam Application Form 2018 in suitable manner.
Also Check Out: SSC CGL Important Exam Date
Step4: Payment of SSC CGL Application Fee
- Now candidates are required to make the payment of the application fee of Rs.100/- for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2018.
- Aspirants, belonging to SC / ST / OBC / Physically Handicapped / Ex-Servicemen and Women category are exempted from submitting fee as per SSC CGL Notification.
- Applications fee should be paid via SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Debit/Credit Card.
- After the completion the SSC CGL 2018 Part-1 registration, those candidates who want to pay application fee in cash need to take a printout of challan generated online.
- After depositing requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India, you have to follow SSC CGL Part-2 registration 2018.
Step5: Upload Required Documents
Afterwards, candidates need to upload below mentioned documents in required format.
- 2 or 3 passport photos.
- Proof of Identity, proof of address (Aadhar is enough for both) proof of age
- All the educational certificates in original as well as photocopies.
- OBC certificate in prescribed format and date.
- SC/ST certificate (if applicable)
- Physically handicapped certificate (if applicable)
- NOC certificate, in case of Central government employees
- Discharge certificate, in case of ex servicemen
- You have to self-attest all the photocopies of caste certificate, Educational qualifications, proof of age, address etc
Step6: Submission of CGL Online Application Form
- Now, contenders have to take a preview of SSC Combined Graduate Level Application Form 2018.
- Hit the submit tab for the submission of SSC Online Application Form 2018 on scheduled date as mentioned in SSC CGL Notification.
- Take a print out of Staff Selection Commission Online Application Form 2018 for future reference.
In order to get more information related to the SSC CGL Notification 2018-19, candidates can move their cursor to the Official Website Link while you can connect with our portal also. It is informed to aspirants that this page will be updated as per mew details of SSC CGL Recruitment 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Crack SSC CGL Exam||SSC CGL Previous Year Papers|
|SSC CGL Answer Key||Top SSC Coaching Classes|
|SSC CGL Result||SSC CGL Admit Card|
|SSC CGL Cut off||Prohibited Materials in SSC Exam|
|SSC CGL vs RRB NTPC||SSC CGL Full Form|