SSC CGL Notification
Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Graduate Level Exam every year. Candidates are notified that the commission is going to released SSC CGL Notification 2019-20 on 31-10-2019. Aspirants who meet with eligibility criteria and want to appear in SSC CGL Tier-I Exam can submit SSC CGL Application Form before last date that is 28-11-2019. Applicants can get SSC CGL Complete Notification through this page.
Latest Update 10-05-2019
SSC CGL Exam 2017 Vacancy Notice
Staff Selection Commission has released latest notice for SSC CGL 2017 Vacancies. As per latest SSC CGL Vacancy Notice, SSC Combined Graduate Level Vacancies 2017 has been increased from 8089 to 8134. Aspirants who had applied for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017 can check latest category wise and post wise vacancy detail through the link as given below.
SSC CGL Vacancy 2017 Details>> Check Here
Highlights of SSC CGL Notification 2019
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Graduate Level Exam|
|SSC CGL Vacancies Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree|
|SSC CGL Notification Date 2019||31-10-2019|
|Last Date to apply for SSC CGL Recruitment||28-11-2019|
|SSC CGL Group B Salary||Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay|
|SSC CGL Group C Salary||Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay|
SSC CGL Recruitment Group B/ C Vacancy Notification
SSC CGL Exam is known as “Combined Graduate Level” and conducted to provide Government Jobs in India. Every year around 30-40 lakhs eligible candidates fill the application form and around 15-20 lakh aspirants appear in the exam.
As per SSC CGL 2019 Notification, Staff Selection Commission conducts written examination every year for evaluating the ability of the contenders. To grab SSC CGL Full Notification 2019 and other information about SSC CGL Recruitment Process, you can go through this page.
SSC CGL Notification
SSC CGL Vacancy Notification
- Income Tax Inspectors
- Central Excise and Custom Inspectors
- Custom Preventive Officer
- Custom Examiner
- Account/ Junior Accountant
- Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
- The compiler in Registrar General of India
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDC
- Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA & others
- Sub- Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics and CBI
- Assistants in Ministries/ Departments, attached and the subordinate office of Govt. of India
Get Here All: Latest SSC Jobs Notification
SSC CGL Exam Eligibility Criteria
According to the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Notification, Applying contenders for SSC CGL Recruitment 2019 need to ensure the SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria. To appear in SSC CGL Exam 2019, applicants have to fulfill SSC CGL Notification Eligibility norms as mentioned in SSC CGL Notification 2019 Pdf
SSC CGL Exam Notification 2019: Nationality
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
SSC CGL Qualification Required:
In order to apply for Staff Selection Commission CGL Recruitment 2019, applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject / Chartered Accountant/cost & Management Accountant/Company Secretary/ Post-Graduate Degree in Business Studies or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute with good marks as per SSC CGL Notification.
Post Wise SSC CGL Education Qualification:
Assistant Audit Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University OR CA/CS/MBA/Cost & Management Accountant/ Masters in Commerce/ Masters in Business Studies
Statistical Investigator Grade – II: Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with minimum 60% in Mathematics in Class 12thOR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Statistics as one of the subjects in graduation
Compiler: Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective Subject
All Other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent
Check Related Links of SSC CGL
SSC CGL Age Criteria:
|Assistant Section Officer||20-30 years|
|Assistant Section Officer||Not exceeding 30 Years|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Up to 30 years|
|Junior Statistical Officer||Up to 32 years|
|Sub Inspector||Up to 30 years|
|Sub Inspector||20-30 years|
|Sub Inspector||18-25 years|
|Tax Assistant||20-27 years|
|All other posts||18-27 years|
SSC CGL Notification Age Limit:
|(i) For Post for which age limit is 20-27 years||He/ she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1991 and not later than 01.08.1998|
|(ii) For Post for which age limit is 18-27 years||He/ she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1991 and not later than 01.08.2000|
|(iii) For Post for which age limit is 20-30 years||He/ she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.1998|
|(iv) For Post for which age limit|
is up to 30 years
|He/ she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1988 and not later than 01.08.2000|
|(v)For Post for which age limit is up to 32 years||He/ she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1986 and not later than 01.08.2000|
Read Here: Employment News This Week Highlights
SSC CGL Relaxation in Age 2019
According to the SSC CGL Age Notification/ SSC CGL Notification PDF, the upper age of the contenders will be relaxed as mentioned below:
beyond the Upper age limit
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved / General)||03 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||06 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||08 years|
SSC CGL Application Fee
- Applying contenders for Staff Selection Commission CGL Notification need to pay required application fee.
- Applicants who belong to General and OBC category they need to pay Rs 100/- as SSC CGL Exam application fee.
- SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen/Woman category candidates are exempted from application fee for SSC Combined Graduate Level Jobs.
- Aspirants can pay the fee through online mode by using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking to apply for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Recruitment
- Candidates who want to pay fees for SSC CGL Exam Notification through offline mode can make payment through challan of SBI bank.
|Category||SSC CGL Fees|
|Female all Category||NIL|
SSC CGL Salary Details
Recruited candidates for SSC CGL Job Vacancy will get attractive and satisfying amount of pay scale through management panel of organization. Group B/ C Pay scale is mentioned below for SSC CGL Detailed Notification 2019, have a look:
|SSC CGL Salary Notification|
|SSC CGL Group B Recruitment|
|SSC CGL Group C Recruitment|
Get Here More: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India
SSC CGL Recruitment Process
Applying contenders for Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam Recruitment 2019/ SSC CGL Notification will be selected for the available vacancies as per their performance in Written Examination and Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test/Document verification.
As per SSC CGL Current Notification, SSC CGL Selection Procedure comprises four tiers such as Tier I, Tier II, Tier III and Tier IV. Only qualified contenders in Tier 1 will able to participate in the next round. To grab complete information regarding SSC CGL Exam Notification, you may check SSC CGL Exam Pattern also.
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – III||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – IV||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
Must Check: Latest Recruitments
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2019
Appearing contenders in Exam conducted for Staff Selection Commission CGL Recruitment can do preparation of the exam with the help of below mentioned exam pattern and SSC CGL Syllabus.
SSC CGL Tier I Exam Pattern:
|Topics||Number of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
(For VH &
SSC CGL Tier II Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Topics||Number of Questions||Marks|
(Paper I & II as above)
(Finance & Economics,
Paper I &
II as above )
Know Here: How to Crack SSC Exam
SSC CGL Tier III Exam Pattern:
|Mode of Examination||Scheme of|
|Pen and Paper mode||Descriptive Paper in English / Hindi (writing of|
|Total marks 100||60 minutes|
Palsy: 80 Minutes)
SSC CGL Tier 4 Exam Pattern:
As per the SSC CGL Exam Notification, the Tier 4 of SSC CGL Exam 2019 comprises skill tests. The candidates are given printed matter in English which they must accurately type on a computer with a minimum of 2000 (two thousand) key depressions in a duration of 15 (fifteen) minutes
Download Free: SSC Previous Papers
SSC CGL Apply Online Procedure 2019
In order to apply for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2019, aspirants need to submit their SSC CGL Online Application Form 2019 by following below mentioned guidelines.
Step1: Log On To The Official Website
- At the first and foremost step is to go through the official website of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in to apply for SSC CGL Job Notification 2019.
- Afterwards you are required to move your cursor towards the “Latest News Section”.
- Now hit the appropriate link of SSC CGL Notification 2019 under this section.
Step2: Read SSC CGL Exam Official Notification
- Then aspirants are required to read the complete SSC CGL Notification 2019,
- Ensure the required criteria mentioned in SSC CGL Exam Notification 2019 in appropriate manner.
- Eligible contenders need to follow “SSC CGL Apply Online tab” for SSC CGL 2019 Recruitment.
Step3: Fill SSC CGL Application Form 2019
- After pressing “Apply” tab, you are required to go SSC CGL Registration 2019.
- New users need to enter the required details for SSC CGL Log In 2019.
- Thereafter you have to fill SSC CGL Exam Application Form 2019 in suitable manner.
Also Check Out: SSC Exam Calendar
Step4: Payment of SSC CGL Application Fee
- Now candidates are required to make the payment the SSC CGL Application Form 2019 fee of Rs.100/- for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2019.
- Aspirants, belonging to SC / ST / OBC / Physically Handicapped / Ex-Servicemen and Women category are exempted from submitting fee as per SSC CGL Official Notification 2019 Pdf.
- Applications fee should be paid via SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Debit/Credit Card for SSC CGL Notification 2019 Application Form.
- After the completion the SSC CGL 2019 Part-1 registration, those candidates who want to pay application fee in cash need to take a printout of challan generated online.
- After depositing requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India, you have to follow SSC CGL Part-2 registration 2019.
Step5: Upload Required Documents
Afterwards, candidates need to upload below mentioned documents in required format to apply for SSC CGL Form Notification 2019.
- 2 or 3 passport photos.
- Proof of Identity, proof of address (Aadhar is enough for both) proof of age
- All the educational certificates in original as well as photocopies.
- OBC certificate in prescribed format and date.
- SC/ST certificate (if applicable)
- Physically handicapped certificate (if applicable)
- NOC certificate, in case of Central government employees
- Discharge certificate, in case of ex servicemen
- You have to self-attest all the photocopies of caste certificate, Educational qualifications, proof of age, address etc
Step6: Submission of CGL Online Application Form
- Now, contenders have to take a preview of SSC Combined Graduate Level Application Form 2019.
- Hit the submit tab for the submission of SSC Online Application Form 2019 on scheduled date as mentioned in SSC CGL Notification.
- Take a print out of Staff Selection Commission Online Application Form 2019 for future reference.
SSC CGL Notification Official Website>> Press Here
People May Also Search For
In order to get more information related to the SSC CGL Notification 2019, candidates can move their cursor to the Official Website Link while you can connect with our portal also. It is informed to aspirants that this page will be updated as per new details of SSC CGL Recruitment 2019.