SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Time Limit
New changes have been introduced in SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Time Limit. This Year, Exam duration for Tier 1 has been decreased to 60 minutes from 75 minutes. Now candidates you will get only 60 Minutes to complete the SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam. For the first time, Staff Selection Commission conducted the CGL exam in online mode in 2016 and reserved the timing for tier 1 as 75 minutes which led to an increase in Cut-Off Marks (from 102 to 137). The reduced time limit may lead to decrease in cut-off for this year. Grade Pay of various Positions has been increased.
This Year, Staff Selection Commission has come up with new Assistant Accounts Officer Post in the Department of Indian Audits & Accounts under CAG. On the whole there are no major changes in the SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination Syllabus and the Tiers. Though, as timing is decreased, the importance of speed and accuracy is predictable to increase tough. You may fetch relevant detailed information about SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Time Duration from below structured page which are well modified below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Must have a look below!!!
SSC CGL Tier 1 Time Limit
Staff Selection Commission reserves the right to make changes in Pattern of Examination such as organize of Tier-I and Tier-II examination in computer based mode. Treating Tier-I examination as only qualifying etc.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern:
- The question paper will come from General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.
- If consists of 100 questions and each question carry 2 marks.
- The duration of exam is of 60 minutes (Instead Of 75 Minutes).
- For VH & Candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy, the exam duration is 80 minutes.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer in Tier-I.
|Topics||Number of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
(For VH &
Check These Related Links:
General Instructions For Candidates in the Computer Based Written Examination:
- Applicants must write the papers/ indicate the answers in their own hand writing.
- In the exam paper, wherever essential, the Metric systems of weights and measures only will be used.
- Don’t use mobile phone, calculator and other electronic gadgets and their accessories in the examination centers.
- Application of any applicant found to possess mobile phones or any other means of wireless accessories or related communication things either in working or switched off mode will be cancelled immediately.
Know More About: SSC CGL Exam
Staff Selection Commission will suggest the applicants in the Merit List on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained by applicants in Computer Based Written Examination. Candidates can get the whole information regarding SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Time Limit through this page. Contenders if you want to ask anything regarding the same, then you can ask us freely by dropping your comment in the comment box which is provided below. Keep visiting our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com for getting latest updates regarding Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC CGL Interview Questions||SSC CGL Selection Procedure|
|SSC CGL Important Dates||SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card|
|SSC CGL Result||SSC CGL Admit Card|