SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus
Download updated exam pattern and SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus PDF in हिंदी and English language from this page. Aspirants, who want to start preparation for SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier 2 Exam, can check details regarding SSC CGL tier 2 syllabus 2018 PDF on this page.
Staff Selection Commission under Government of India organizes SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam to employ candidates for Group “B” and “C” posts in the different Ministries and Departments of the Govt of India and in Subordinate Offices.
SSC: Combined Graduate Level Examination: Syllabus [Tier-2]
As, SSC CGL tier 2 syllabus PDF plays a vital role for scoring good marks, therefore we are providing all important topics for SSC CGL tier 2 Exam. Staff Selection Commission is functioning under the Department of Personnel & Training (DoPT).
Organization employs applicants on the basis of their performance in exam and interview. Contenders can also grab more information about SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus 2018–19 from this page which is well organized by team of recruitmentresult.com.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus
On this page, we are providing, complete information of SSC CGL Syllabus tier 2. This year, Staff Selection Commission does some changes in SSC CGL tier 2 exam. So, candidates who are searching syllabus for SSC CGL tier 2, 2018 here and there can check easily through this page.
Paper I: SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Computation Of Whole Numbers, Decimals, Fractions And Relationships Between Numbers, Percentage.
- Ratio & Proportion, Square Roots, Averages, Interest, Profit And Loss, Discount, Partnership Business.
- Mixture And Alligation, Time And Distance, Time & Work, Basic Algebra & Elementary Surds
- Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right 20 Pyramid With Triangular Or Square Base
- Trigonometric Ratio, Degree And Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary Angles
- Heights And Distances, Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Bar Diagram & Pie Chart
- Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons , Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder
- Graphs Of Linear Equations, Triangle And Its Various Kinds Of Centres, Congruence And Similarity Of Triangles
- Circle And Its Chords, Tangents, Angles Subtended By Chords Of A Circle, Common Tangents To Two Or More Circles
Check Out Details Of: SSC CGL Exam
Paper II: SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus for English language & Comprehension
- Idioms & Phrases, Active &Passive Voice, Fill In The Blanks, Synonyms And Antonyms, Spelling, Correct Make Of Sentences, Comprehension Passage Etc.
SSC CGL 2018 Tier 2 Syllabus for English Language & Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, spelling/detecting mis-spelt words, idioms & phrases, one word substitution, improvement of sentences, active/passive voice of verbs
- Conversion into direct/indirect narration, shuffling of sentence parts, shuffling of sentences in a passage, cloze passage & comprehension passage.
Want to Know? How To Prepare English For SSC CGL
Paper III: SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus 2018 for Statistics
Paper-III: Statistics is for Junior Statistical Office (JSO), Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation
Collection Classification and Presentation of Statistical Data – Primary and Secondary data, Methods of data collection; Tabulation of data; Graphs and charts; Frequency distributions; Diagrammatic presentation of frequency distributions
Measures of Central Tendency– Common measures of central tendency – mean median and mode; Partition values- quartiles, deciles, percentiles
Measures of Dispersion– Common measures dispersion – range, quartile deviations, mean deviation and standard deviation; Measures of relative dispersion.
SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus for Moments, Skewness and Kurtosis – Different types of moments and their relationship; meaning of skewness and kurtosis; different measures of skewness and kurtosis
Correlation and Regression – Scatter diagram; simple correlation coefficient; simple regression lines; Spearman’s rank correlation; Measures of association of attributes; Multiple regression; Multiple and partial correlation (For three variables only).
Check Also: SSC CGL Previous Year Paper
SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus for Probability Theory – Meaning of probability; Different definitions of probability; Conditional Probability; Compound probability; Independent events; Bayes’ theorem.
Random Variable and Probability Distributions – Random variable; Probability functions; Expectation and Variance of a random variable; Higher moments of a random variable; Binomial , Poisson, Normal and Exponential distributions; Joint distribution of two random variable (discrete)
SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus for Sampling Theory – Concept of population and sample; Parameter and statistic, Sampling and non-sampling errors; Probability and non-probability sampling techniques(simple random sampling, stratified sampling, multistage sampling, multiphase sampling etc
Syllabus Of SSC CGL 2018 Statistical Inference – Point estimation and interval estimation, Properties of a good estimator, Methods of estimation (Moments method, Maximum likelihood method, Least squares method), Testing of hypothesis, Basic concept of testing, Small sample and large sample tests, Tests based on Z, t, Chi-square and F statistic, Confidence intervals.
Check Now: SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria
Analysis of Variance – Analysis of one-way classified data and two-way classified data.
Time Series Analysis – Components of time series, Determinations of trend component by different methods, Measurement of seasonal variation by different methods.
Index Numbers – Meaning of Index Numbers, Problems in the construction of index numbers, Types of index number, Different formulae, Base shifting and splicing of index numbers, Cost of living Index Numbers, Uses of Index Numbers
Syllabus of SSC CGL Tier 2 for General Studies (Finance and Economics)
Paper IV: General Studies (Finance and Economics) for the post of Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer in Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG.
Fundamental principles and basic concept of Accounting:
- Financial Accounting: Nature and scope, Limitations of Financial Accounting, Basic concepts and Conventions, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Basic concepts of accounting: Single and double entry, Books of original Entry, Bank Reconciliation, Journal, ledgers, Trial Balance, Rectification of Errors
- Manufacturing, Trading, Profit & loss Appropriation Accounts, Balance Sheet Distinction between Capital and Revenue Expenditure etc.
Get Tips: How To Prepare For Online Exam
Economics and Governance:
- Comptroller & Auditor General of India- Constitutional provisions, Role and responsibility, Finance Commission-Role and functions, Basic Concept of Economics and introduction to Micro Economics
- Theory of Demand and Supply, Theory of Production and cost, Forms of Market and price determination in different markets
- Indian Economy, Economic Reforms in India, Money and Banking, Role of Information Technology in Governance
Download PDF>> SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern
|Quantitative Abilities||100||200||120 minutes (Total)|
For VH & Candidates
|English Language & Comprehension||200||200|
|General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||200|
Get Details Of: SSC CGL Exam Pattern
- Visually Handicapped/ Cerebral Palsy candidates will get compensatory time of 40 minutes for completion of the exam.
- There will be Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Answer Keys will be placed on official website after examination. Any representation regarding answer key received within 7 days of uploading of the answer key will be scrutinized and the decision of the organization in this regard will be final.
- Applicants, who’re going to appear in CGL Exam, they can start their preparation through updated SSC CGL tier 2 syllabuses and exam pattern.
Check Also: List of Prohibited Materials in SSC Exam
Syllabus for SSC CGL Tier 2
भारत सरकार के अधीन कर्मचारी चयन आयोग भारत सरकार के विभिन्न मंत्रालयों और विभागों और अधीनस्थ कार्यालयों में समूह “बी” और “सी” पदों के लिए उम्मीदवारों को रोजगार के लिए एसएससी सीजीएल टीयर 2 परीक्षा का आयोजन करता है।
जैसा कि SSC CGL tier 2 detailed syllabus अच्छे अंक स्कोर करने के लिए एक महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका निभाता है, इसलिए हम एसएससी सीजीएल टियर 2 परीक्षा के लिए सभी महत्वपूर्ण विषय प्रदान कर रहे हैं। कर्मचारी चयन आयोग कार्मिक और प्रशिक्षण विभाग (डीओपीटी) के तहत काम कर रहा है।
START NOW: SSC CGL Mock Test
We hope that you are satisfied with detailed SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus 2018–19 provided on this page. Aspirants can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D or like this page on face book or Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On