SSC CGL Tier 3 Syllabus
Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Graduate Level (CGL) examination to recruit staff to various posts in ministries, departments and organizations of the Government of India. SSC CGL Tier 3 Syllabus and SSC CGL Tier 3 Descriptive Paper Pattern are available here for the qualified contenders in Tier I and Tier II Exam.
Updated SSC CGL Tier 3 Descriptive Paper Syllabus 2018 PDF is also given at the beneath section for the convenience of the contenders. All you need is just to press that link and download SSC CGL Tier 3 (Descriptive Paper) Syllabus for the preparation of the exam.
SSC CGL Tier 3 Syllabus Details
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Graduate Level Exam 2018|
|Job Location||All over India|
To download SSC CGL Tier 3 Syllabus or check Complete SSC CGL Tier 3 Descriptive Paper Syllabus and SSC CGL Tier 3 Descriptive Paper Pattern, you need to scroll down this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
SSC CGL Tier 3 Descriptive Paper Syllabus
SSC CGL Tier III Syllabus of Letter Writing
If you think why Letter Writing is included in SSC CGL 2018 Tier 3 syllabus then you are going to get your answer here. In all the departments you join find a major issue that the employees don’t know how to write a professional letter. That’s the reason commission has included Letter Writing in SSC CGL Tier 3 exam.
Must Know Here: How to Prepare For SSC CGL without Coaching
SSC CGL Tier 3 Descriptive Paper Syllabus of Essay Writing
Essay Writing is the one which we are doing from our school time and at this stage it seems easy to us. But the professional essay writing has the rules that you must follow before starting the first paragraph.
Get Here Tier III Essay Writing Topics: SSC CGL Descriptive Paper Tips
SSC CGL Tier 3 Syllabus of Application Writing
So for application writing the most important points that one should keep in mind are, the selection of the Subject, opening paragraph, body and closing paragraph.
SSC CGL Tier 3 Syllabus of Precis Writing
Precis is a summary or abstract of a text or speech. It is about writing short paragraph in your own words. Some important points regarding the Precis Writing are:
- Miniature version of the original passage
- must have a title
- should be written in reported speech
- Must not contain any details not found in the original passage etc.
Get Hiring Process in Detail: SSC CGL Selection Procedure
Topics From Which Above Mentioned Exam Design
|Make in India||Skill India|
|Swachh Bharat Abhiyan||Unemployment|
|Pollution||Jan Dhan Yojna|
|LPG Gas Subsidy Scheme||Corruption in India|
|Communal Riots||Importance of Sex Education in Schools|
|The Kashmir Problem||Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme|
|General Service Tax (GST)||Dowry System|
|Religion & Politics||Merit & De-merits of the Internet|
|Social Networks||Role of Media|
Press Here>> Download SSC CGL Tier 3 Syllabus PDF
SSC CGL Tier 3 Descriptive Paper Pattern
- This descriptive paper comprises of Essay/Passage Writing of 250 words and application/Letter writing of 150 words.
- Descriptive Paper is Bilingual i.e., you can choose to write the Paper either in Hindi or in English.
- The Total weightage of descriptive Paper is 100 marks having 1 hour duration
- The minimum Qualifying marks in this paper is 33%.
- Paper is to be attempted in English or Hindi only.
|Mode of Paper||Pen and Paper|
|Duration of Paper||One hour|
|Qualifying Marks||33 percent|
|Language||Hindi or English|
|Difficulty level||10+2 Standard|
Have A Look On Below Shared SSC CGL Preparation Links:
SSC CGL 2018 Tier-III Preparation Tips
Apart from SSC CGL Tier 3 Syllabus, you need to do some additional preparation of the exam. In order to crack SSC CGL 2018 Tier-III exam you are required to follow below mentioned points. In SSC CGL 2018 Tier-III, you need to do practice of Essay Writing, Precise Writing and Letter Writing.
- The candidates should read the newspaper daily.
- The newspaper reading will also add more words in the Vocabulary of the candidates.
- After reading the newspaper, the candidates should write on a topic to improve their writing skills
- The candidates should practice the writing of Formal & Informal letters.
- The candidates should have the idea of the format of Formal & Informal Letter.
- For Precise writing, the candidates should always try to write the important information only with the best suitable heading of the topic.
To grab more details regarding SSC CGL Tier 3 Syllabus, contenders can be in touch with us or directly reach to the Official Website also. In order to be updated with more details, you can subscribe our free email service or follow us on Facebook and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Online Application||SSC CGL Admit Card|
|SSC CGL Important Exam Date||SSC Exam Calendar|
|SSC CGL Answer Key||SSC CGL Result|
|How To Apply For SSC CGL Exam||Online Study Material For SSC CGL|