Download SSC Challan Form
Candidates who want to apply for SSC Exam (Multitasking | CGL| CHSL) and want to know the procedure that how to Download SSC Challan Form 2016. So, here on this page you may get the complete details regarding the same. SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission and it conducts exam time to time to fill up various vacant posts under Multitasking Staff, CGL, CHSL and other departments. Aspirants have to fill up the Application Form through online mode and need to deposit certain amount of money towards registration charges.
Candidates can also download SSC Challan Form 2016 from official site through online mode. Contenders are suggested to follow below mentioned steps to download SSC Fee Payment Challan form. For more details regarding Download SSC Challan Form 2016 candidates may go through below section of this page which is written by team of recruitmentresult.com
Download SSC Challan Form
Step-1: One-time Registration:
- First go to official site of organization that is ssc.nic.in
- On home page of official site go to “Apply Online” section and hit the link.
- Go to “Registration Part” section and fill the required details and press “Submit” button.
- After completion of Part 1 Registration form, registration number and password will be generated on your screen.
- Keep it safely because from this registration number and password, you can complete your further procedure.
Step -2: Application Filling Procedure:
- Registered candidate may log into the system and can proceed for application filling.
- Now, fill application form by entering correct details and upload scanned latest passport size photo in jpg format.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Once the application form is completely filled in, the candidate should use the ‘Final Submit’ button which will save all the data/ details filled in by him and ‘payment’ window will appear.
Process to download Offline Challan Form:
- Candidates first go to official site of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in
- Go to “Apply” section and hit the link which is available on home page of official site.
- On next page go to “Offline Challan” and hit the link.
- If aspirant selects offline option then aspirant gets a fee deposit bank challan form from the server. The challan form will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- After getting challan form first fill the registration no, password and enter test and press “Submit” button.
- Candidate should go to the nearest State Bank of India Branch and deposit the fee.
- After this candidate’s formality is completed. Bank will generate MIS Report and send it to Commission.
- After 48 hours the candidate may check their application status form by clicking on ‘Check your application status here’ option on the default page.
You May Also Check This Section Of AKTU
|SSC Notification||SSC Online Registration Part 1 & part 2|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Previous Papers|
|SSC Exam Pattern||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Online Test||SSC Coaching Institutes|
Process to pay Online application fee:
- In case of online payment candidate will be redirected to Bank site with various payment option as follows.
- You may make the payment by using Net Banking, ATM, Debit Cards, Credit Cards etc.
- After completion of payment procedure, candidate may take a print out of their filled application form by logging in Apply/ Print option.
How to Deposit SSC Challan Form:
Candidates must have to deposit the SSC challan form in any branch of State Bank of India against the payment of fee for the specific post. Before depositing the Challan Form, aspirants are required to fill up the details mentioned in the Challan Form. After that, applicants have to submit this Challan Form in the Bank prescribed by the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates must keep the candidate copy of challan form safe for the future use.
To get latest updates about Staff Selection Commission related to recruitment, examinations, result, etc. you should keep in touch with us. If you want to get time to time updates about SSC then you may subscribe our free email service. Aspirants can join us on Facebook or Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|