SSC Challan Form 2019
Candidates who have applied for the Staff Selection commission JHT, CGL, CHSL, and Steno exam have to fill the SSC Challan Form 2019. Candidates can download the SSC Challan Form 2019 from the direct link given here.
For the ease of candidates, Staff Selection commission allows candidates to pay the fees at their convenience. Candidates can pay the SSC Application fee through challan system, i.e. offline mode and also through the electronic banking system.
SSC JHT, CGL, CHSL, and Steno Challan Form
Candidates can download the SSC Challan Form 2019 from the official website of Staff Selection commission. Candidates have to deposit the SSC Challan Form in the State Bank of India along with the fee. After the payment of fee, bank will keep one copy of the challan form with them while the other copy will be kept by bank.
Contenders can get the more details regarding SSC CGL Challan Form 2019 , SSC CHSL Challan Form and SSC Steno Challan Form and SSC JHT Challan Form etc from below structured page which is well written by team of recruitmentresult.com.
SSC Challan Form
There are many ways for the deposition of fee for SSC Recruitments such as CRFS (Central Recruitment Fee Stamps), Bank Challan and Online/Internet Banking etc or through Challan. The way to pay the fee through Challan Form is given here.
Step-1: One-time Registration:
- First go to official site of organization that is ssc.nic.in
- On home page of official site go to “Apply Online” section and hit the link.
- Go to “Registration Part” section and fill the required details and press “Submit” button.
- After completion of Part 1 Registration form, registration number and password will be generated on your screen.
- Keep it safely because from this registration number and password, you can complete your further procedure.
Step -2: Application Filling Procedure:
- Registered candidate may log into the system and can proceed for application filling.
- Now, fill application form by entering correct details and upload scanned latest passport size photo in jpg format.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Once the application form is completely filled in, the candidate should use the ‘Final Submit’ button which will save all the data/ details filled in by him and ‘payment’ window will appear.
Check Here: SSC Online Registration Part 1 & part 2
How to Download SSC Challan Form Through Offline Mode?
- First of all, candidates go to official site of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in
- Go to “Apply” section and hit the link which is available on home page of official site.
- On next page go to “Offline Challan” and hit the link.
- If aspirant selects offline option then aspirant gets a fee deposit bank challan form from the server. The challan form will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- After getting challan form first fill the registration no, password and enter test and press “Submit” button.
- Candidate should go to the nearest State Bank of India Branch and deposit the fee.
- After this candidate’s formality is completed. Bank will generate MIS Report and send it to Commission.
- After 48 hours the candidate may check their application status form by hitting on ‘Check your application status here’ option on the default page.
Read Also: How To Download Challan Form
SSC Application Fee Details:
What Will the Application Fee?
Candidates who are going to apply for SSC JE exam, SSC CHSL Exam, Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), SSC CGL, SSC CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces), SSC Stenographer, SSC MTS (Multi Tasking Staff), constable and others recruitmnet exam, they can pay the application fee of Rs. 100/-.
How to Pay Application Fee Online?
- Candidates have to select the “Online” option from the SSC Online application payment form window.
- Enter the registration Id, password, and generated Text and Hit on Submit Button.
- You will be directed to Payment System window.
- Now you have select the payment channels like SBI Nil, SBI Debit card, SBI credit card to make payment.
- If you are making payment through SBI debit card, no extra fees will be charged, while SBI will charge Rs.1.69 if you make payment through SBI Credit card.
- Enter your Username/ Card no and password and press “Confirm” Button after checking the amount of fees i.e. Rs 100.
- Check the payment Status. If your status shows success, then it is successfully transacted.
- Press the print button to save and take out the print of the payment receipt.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
How to Deposit SSC Challan Form?
- Candidates must have to deposit the SSC challan form in any branch of State Bank of India against the payment of fee for the specific post
- Before depositing the Challan Form, aspirants are required to fill up the details mentioned in the Challan Form.
- After that, applicants have to submit this Challan Form in the Bank prescribed by the Staff Selection Commission.
- Candidates must keep the candidate copy of challan form safe for the future use.
Get Here All: SSC Notification
How to Pay Application Fee Through Online Mode?
- In case of online payment candidate will be redirected to Bank site with various payment option as follows.
- You may make the payment by using Net Banking, ATM, Debit Cards, Credit Cards etc.
- After completion of payment procedure, candidate may take a print out of their filled application form by logging in Apply/ Print option.
Contenders can attain the whole information concerning SSC Challan Form 2019 through this page. To get latest updates about Staff Selection Commission related to recruitment, examinations, result, etc. you should keep in touch with us. If you want to get time to time updates about SSC then you may subscribe our free email service. Aspirants can join us on Facebook or Google plus.
You May Also Check This Section Of SSC
|SSC Online Registration Part 1 & part 2||SSC Study Material|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Previous Papers|
|SSC Exam Pattern||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Online Test||SSC Coaching Institutes|