SSC Chandigarh Recruitment 2014
Staff selection Commission (SSC) Chandigarh has released a Notification for the SSC Chandigarh Recruitment 2014 to recruit the talented candidates for SSC vacancy.
Applications are invites from the Eligible and proficient contenders for the various vacant posts. Those job seekers who are capable and eagerly waiting for this recruitment they can apply before the last date.
Dear job seekers you may check the entire details about this Advertisement in the below section which is provided by our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com.
Name of organization
Staff selection Commission (SSC)
Number of Vacancy
Post and vacancy details
|S. No||Post Name||Vacancy|
|01||Assistant Plant Protection Officer|
|Entamology / Nematology||85|
|Plant Pathology / Virology / Bacteriology||67|
|03||Data Entry Operator (Grade-’B’)||08|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Chandigarh Recruitment 2014
- Those job hunters who are going to apply for the post of Assistant Plant Protection Officer posts they should have a Master degree / M.Sc in Plant Pathology / Virology / Bacteriology / Weed Science/ botany / Entamology / Nematology as per the post requirement.
- Those candidates are applying for the rest post they must have a Graduation degree in relevant field as per the post applied from any recognized university / institute.
- Selected aspirants will get the salary of Rs. 9300-34800 with GP. 4200/-.
- For the post of Data entry operator candidates will get the Salary of Rs. 5200-20200+ GP. Rs. 2800/-.
- Age limitation of the Candidates should not be more then 30 years and for the post of Data entry operator age limit should not be more then 25 years.
- 3 years of age relaxation for the OBC candidates and 5 years of age relaxation for the Sc / ST contenders.
Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 50/-, Fee exemption for the Sc/ST and Female candidates.
Applicant’s selection will based on:
- Skill test / Typing Test
- Screening test
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates may apply for this recruitment before 27th December 2013.
- Aspirants must fill the application form as in prescribed manner attach the required documents / certificates with the form and send it in an envelope super scribe form with the “application for the post of —-“ at the given address.
“The Deputy Regional director (NWR),
Staff Selection Commission,
Block No. 3, Kendriya Sadan,
Sector- 9, Chandigarh- 160017”
Date to be remembered
Last date: 27th December 2013
For more details you may also Visit the Official Site