SSC Chandigarh Recruitment 2014
Staff Selection Commission, Chandigarh has disseminated a notification as SSC Chandigarh Recruitment 2014 for filling up Zoological Assistant vacancy.
Candidates who stand eligible in all eligibility conditions, they must send completed application for SSC Chandigarh vacancies 2014 in correct manner on or on before the last date that is 16.08.2014.
More details about SSC Chandigarh jobs 2014 are well framed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants must have a glance.
Staff Selection Commission, Chandigarh
Candidates who are going to apply they must possess second class B.Sc. (Hons) or B.Sc. with zoology with not less than 55% of marks in aggregate.
- Age of Applicants should be between 18- 25 years.
- There is relaxation in age for reserve category as per govt. rules.
- Aspirants must have experience in arranging zoological exhibits of museum/ experience in field collections of exhibits.
- Aptitude in systematic zoology
Screening test/ Interview will conduct by organization to select talented candidates.
- Appliers need to pay Rs. 50/- as application fee in the form of CRFS for which they are not to pay any commission to the post office. These stamps are available at all departmental Post Offices of the country.
- Reserve category candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Hired candidates will get salary Rs.9300-34, 800 with G.P. 4200/-
How to apply?
- Eligible candidates must apply for the vacant post in correct manner.
- Fill the application form ion correct manner.
- Attach all essential Xerox copies of documents belonging to age, qualification, experience to below tuned address:
“Deputy Regional Director (NWR),
Staff selection commission,
Block No.-3, Kendriye sadan, Sector- 9,
- Last date of application receipt- 16.08.2014
- End date for far flung areas- 23.08.2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest SSC Notifications||SSC Syllabus|
|SSC Exam Pattern||SSC Preparation Books|
|SSC Previous Year Paper||Coaching Institutes For SSC|
|SSC Online Test||FCI Syllabus|
|CGL Syllabus||SSC CGL Interview Questions|
|CGL Exam Pattern||Online Study Material For SSC CGL|
Notes: Candidates may visit Official Notice for more details.