SSC CHSL Document Verification
Staff selection commission is all set for SSC CHSL Document Verification. Those aspirants, who have qualified in the combined higher secondary level (CHSL) exam in 2015, can download the region wise details from here. The document verification for the combined higher secondary level examination is going to be held from 07-07-2017 to 21-07-2017. We have provided all the information about the SSC CHSL Document Verification on this page, candidates just need to scroll down this page..!!
To appear in the document verification, candidates need to qualify all the previous level like tier-1, tier-2, and tier-3 then shortlisted aspirant’s call for the documents verification. This is last level of the recruitment process, after this selected candidate will be appointed as the data entry operator (DEO) under the central government. For more information about the SSC CHSL Document Verification you have read this full page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com
SSC CHSL Document Verification
Required Documents for the SSC CHSL Verification:
Candidates should bring these necessary documents at the time of verification process. just have a look..!!
- Call Letter (Admit Card)
- Matriculation certificate (10th) in support of Date of Birth
- Education Certificate in support of educational qualifications
- ST/SC/OBC (Category Certificate)
- Disability Certificate
- NOC (No objection certificate)
- Discharge Certificate
- duly filled Post Preference Option form
- Original Id Proof
- Passport size photographs
- Photocopies of all above mentioned Certificates/Documents (self attested)
Check Detailed SSC CHSL Notification from this page
Steps of Document Verification Process:
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the staff selection commission which is ssc.nic.in
- After that you must move to the “Latest News” section that is mention on the home page.
- And then must press the link of “Notice – Document Verification for Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2015”
- On the next page New PDF file will be open on your computer screen.
- Now you should read all the details given in the PDF file.
- Those candidates who have qualified the previous level must note down the Dates and venue of the documents verification.
- And then should reach on the time along with all the required documents which is mention above on this page.
- Self attested all the documents and bring your recent passport size photographs.
Hit here to download the SSC CHSL Document Verification Details
Important Instructions for candidates:
For SSC CHSL 2015 Document Verification, candidates should pay attention on below mention instruction.
- Candidates must have OBC Certificate which should be valid from government of India.
- 12th Class Board Certificate for verification of date of birth.
- Appropriate certificate for claim of age relaxation.
|Name of the Region||Date of documents verification|
|SSC (NR), New Delhi||07-07- 2017 to 20-07-2017|
|SSC (CR), Allahabad||07-07- 2017 to 21-07-2017|
|SSC (WR), Mumbai||11-07-2017 to 14-07-2017|
|SSC (ER), Kolkata||07-07-2017 to 21-07-2017|
|SSC (NER), Guwahati||07-07-2017 to 12-07-2017|
|SSC (SR), Chennai||10-07-2017 to 14-07-2017|
|SSC (KKR), Bengaluru||11-07-2017 to 13-07-2017|
|SSC (MPR), Raipur||11-07-2017 to 14-07-2017|
|SSC (NWR), Chandigarh||12-07-2017 to 18-07-2017|
You Can Download SSC CHSL Admit Card From Here!!
Aspirants can get all the information about the SSC CHSL Document Verification on this page. You can visit the Official Link for more details about the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC CHSL Result||SSC CHSL Books|
|SSC CHSL Cut Off||SSC CHSL Syllabus|
|SSC CHSL Answer Key||SSC CHSL Previous Papers|
|SSC Recruitment||SSC Online Notification|