SSC CHSL 2014
Staff selection commission has released a notification about SSC CHSL 2014 for fill up the post of DEO, LDC (10+2). Eligible and capable aspirants must fill the SSC application form 2014 through online / offline mode before the closing date.
Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2014 will hold on Sundays, the 2nd November, 2014 and 9th November, 2014 to the Group-“C” posts of Data Entry Operator and lower division clerk post.
Capable and talented job hunters may apply for this exam to clutch this opportunity. Other relevant details related to SSC CHSL exam 2014 like qualification details, selection process, examination fee, how to apply are well mentioned below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Organization:
Staff selection commission
Name of the post:
- Data Entry Operator
- Lower division clerk
Type of Announcement:
SSC CHSL 2014
Candidates should have possessed Intermediate From a recognized University / Institute.
- Age Limitation of the aspirants should be in between 18 years to 27 years as on 1st August 2014.
- Relaxation will be given for the reserved category job hunters as per the government norms.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the written test followed by skill test / Typing Test.
Candidates must have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- in the form of challan.
How to Apply?
Through Online mode
- Interested job hunters must have to fill the application form through the online mode form the Official website that is ssc.nic.in
- After filling the form properly must upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature with the form and submit it within the given time period.
Through Offline Mode:
- Job hunters may also apply through offline mode by sending the application on paper.
- The candidates submitting Paper application should pay the fee by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)”only.
- CRFS are available at the counter of all Departmental Post Offices of the country.
- Closing date: 19th August 2014
- Date of Examination: 2nd November 2014 and 9th November 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest SSC Notifications||SSC Syllabus|
|SSC Exam Pattern||SSC Preparation Books|
|SSC Previous Year Paper||Coaching Institutes For SSC|
|SSC Online Test||FCI Syllabus|
|CGL Syllabus||SSC CGL Interview Questions|
|CGL Exam Pattern||Online Study Material For SSC CGL|
Note: Must check the Official Notification for more details.