SSC CHSL Typing Test
As you know, after beating Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) tier 1 and tier 2 exams, you will step towards tier 3 which is SSC CHSL Typing Test is final step towards your final seat in the government cadre.
This final step is also known by the name of SSC CHSL Skill test. Those who have cleared SSC CHSL written test 2018, and are searching details regarding how to Crack 10+2 Typing, Skill Test must scroll down this page.
Here, on the page of recruitmentresult.com, we are providing useful information regarding SSC CHSL Typing Test 2018. Aspirants who have desire to crack SSC 10+2 typing test must read this complete article.
SSC CHSL Typing Test
SSC CHSL Typing Test – Complete Information:
SSC 10+2 skill test will be the final round to reserve their seat in government cadre. In this last stage, the candidate has to qualify a typing test. This test is required to be given only for LDC, Court clerk, and Postal assistant/ sorting assistant aspirants. SSC 10+2 typing test for 2018 will be held on 08-07-2018.
Check Also: SSC Jobs Notification
What Should Be The Typing Speed To Crack SSC CHSL Typing Test?
- To qualify SSC 10+2 skill test, should be according to the prescribed skill. It is different for Hindi and English typing.
- Aspirants have to press minimum 10500 key depressions in one hour for the English Language. It is 9000 per hour for the Hindi Language.
- Minimum typing speed should be 30 words per minute for Hindi typing.
- For English Language, aspirants have to press minimum 35 keys per minute which means your speed should be 35 words per minute.
- The test will be conducted for 10 minutes. In the real exam, you are expected to type 350 words in 10 minutes. For Visual handicap candidates, 30 minutes will be given.
Check Also: SSC CHSL Post Preference
SSC CHSL Typing Speed Required:
- SSC CHSL DEO Typing Test Speed = For English 35 Words, For Hindi 30 Words
- SSC CHSL LDC Typing Test Speed = For English 35 Words, For Hindi 30 Words
SSC CHSL Typing Test Format:
Dear aspirants, tier 3 is not too easy to crack. Most of the candidates take SSC CHSL Tier 3 Exam as a game of the kid. This is a myth. Do you really think that competition becomes so easy at the last stage? Just think about it.
It becomes even harder because there are competing candidates fighting against you now and all are well known at this stage. Nobody wants to let go their almost acquired government seat so easily.
The candidate has to type 30 words per minute.
There should be the speed of pressing 9000 keys per hour.
The candidate has to type 35 words per minute in English typing.
There should be the speed of pressing 10500 keys per hour.
Get Detailed: SSC CHSL Syllabus
SSC CHSL Skill Test Procedure:
- This SSC CHSL 10+2 Tier 3 test will be held only in the English language.
- A printed copy will be given to candidates in whom minimum 2000-2200 strokes are already printed.
- Aspirants have to type the content of printed paper as it is on the computer screen.
- You have to maintain a speed of 8000 key depressions in an hour on the computer which means that you have to press 8000 keys in an hour.
- The total time duration of the exam will be 15 minutes.
- This exam will be qualifying in nature.
- Even Physically Handicapped people have to give this exam as a precondition.
- A relaxation will be given to Visually Handicapped (VH) candidates. 20 minutes more will be allotted to you. Thus, total 35 minutes will be provided to them on the same number of strokes and qualifying standard.
You Can Also Check: SSC CHSL Selection Procedure
SSC CHSL Typing Cut Off:
of Mistakes in Typing Test
exempted from Typing Test
Check Also: SSC CHSL Cut Off
How to Clear SSC CHSL typing test?
- The minimum speed of candidates should be 90% accuracy in your spellings, punctuations, spaces.
- Contenders have to keep formatting also in mind.
- Take care of time also as you have to type 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- Aspirants should practice at least 1 month before and practice on computer daily.
- Applicants should type paragraphs daily which are having various fonts and formats and complex formatting so that your command will get strong on your typing skills.
- Try to complete the matter in 10 minutes. At least you should type 350 words in total 10 minutes.
You Can Also Check: SSC CHSL Job Profile
How Many Mistakes Are Allowed In Typing Test?
Calculation of Error Percentage in SSC DEST/Skill Test
%Error = Total Error/Total no of Key Strokes X 100.
LDC: 10 min (35 wpm or 1750 depression)
DEO: 15 min (27 wpm or 2000 depression)
LDC: 10 min (30 wpm or 1500 depression)
Want to Know? How To Crack SSC Exam
There are two types of mistakes:
(i) Full Mistakes
- For every omission of word/ figure.
- Every substitution of a wrong word /figure.
- Every addition of a word / figure not found in the passage.
(ii) Half Mistakes
- Spacing Errors : Where no space is provided between two words, e.g. ‘Ihope’ or undesired space is provided between the words or letters of a word e.g. ‘I h ave’ i.e. I hxxve
- For every spelling error committed by way of repetition, or addition or transposition or omission or substitution of a letter/letters, e.g. the word ‘spelling’ typed as ‘seeplings’ etc.
- Wrong Capitalisation: Wrong use of capital letter for small letter and vice-versa. (This does not apply to Hindi typewriting scripts).
Note: Any corrections made by pen or pencil are ignored and no credit is given to such corrections.
Check Now: SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
So, dear aspirants, this is the information regarding SSC CHSL Typing Test 2018.we hope, you are satisfied with the information provided by us on this page. Still, you have any query related to this post then you may ask it in bellow given comment box by typing your query. Our expert team will definitely solve your query ASAP!!
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC CHSL Admit Card||SSC CHSL Notification|
|SSC CHSL Result||SSC CHSL Salary|
|SSC CHSL Preparation Tips||SSC CHSL Answer Key|
|SSC CHSL Books||SSC CHSL Mock Test|
|SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper||SSC CHSL Document Verification|