SSC Constable GD Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission has decided to issue SSC Constable GD Admit Card for upcoming online examination. Organization is going to conduct SSC Constable GD Exam from 30.01.2018 to 05.02.2018 for selection to Constable (GD) Position in CAPFs, NIA & SSF & Rifleman (GD). So, applicants who have decided to take part in exam may get the SSC Constable GD Hall Ticket through this page. You can also download the SSC Constable GD Admit Card 2017 from official site through online process by taking some below mentioned necessary steps.
Highlights of This Page:
Aspirants need to enter their registration number and date of birth to download the SSC Constable GD Call Letter. You may fetch relevant detailed information about SSC Constable GD Admit Card 2017–2018 such as how to get SSC Constable GD Exam Admit Card and other important dates etc, which are well modified below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Procedure to Download Staff Selection Commission Constable Admit Card:
- Candidates are advised to visit the official site of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in
- Now you need to follow “Admit Card” section and hit the link.
- Afterwards choose the appropriate region to download the SSC Constable Admit Card and hit that link.
- Then, particular region official site will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Select and choose the appropriate link related to Admit Card of SSC GD Constable.
- Enter the required details such as registration number and date of birth and press “Submit” button.
- Now Staff Selection Commission Constable GD Admit Card will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Download ssc.nic.in Constable GD Admit Card on your desktop or take print out of it and bring at the time of examination.
Read Now: How to Download Admit Card?
SSC Constable GD Admit Card
Must Know About It:
Staff Selection Commission conducts recruitment examination every year for the eligible job seekers to recruit them for various vacant positions of government jobs. Huge numbers of candidates appear in an exam every year and this is a very high competitive exam. Aim of organizing employment examination is to providing placements to unemployed candidates to fill up vacant seats as per organization need. It offers many job openings to candidates some names are Constable, Fireman etc.
Check Now: Best Books For SSC Constable GD Exam
Scheme of Examination:
- This exam paper consists of Multiple Type Questions.
- Applicants have to choose one correct answer from given four answers (A, B, C, D) for one particular question.
- This exam will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks.
- The duration of exam is of 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- The questions in all the components will be of Matriculation level
|Part||Subjects||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Part-A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|Part-B||General Knowledge & General Awareness||25||25|
Check Below Given Preparation Tips:
|How to Prepare for Reasoning||How To Prepare For GK|
|How to Prepare for English||How to Prepare for Maths|
SSC Constable GD Examination Dates: 30.01.2018 to 05.02.2018
To download the SSC Constable GD Admit Card 2017–2018, candidates must visit the Official Website. Candidates may bookmark this page by pressing Control + D to get latest updates. Aspirants if you have any suggestions or query regarding the same then you are completely free to write in the comment box stated below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Notification||SSC Coaching Institutes|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Online Practice Test|
|SSC Constable Answer Key||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Previous Papers||SSC Constable Result|