SSC CPO Job Profile
Staff Selection Commission recruits the SI/ASI Posts in Delhi Police, CAPF and CISF. Applicants who are planning to apply for SSC CPO Recruitment; first they should know SSC CPO Job Profile. Many applicants do not have idea of filling up choices for SSC SI Job Profile; this page will help the candidates to understand all about Job Profile of SSC CPO and their description in details. Here we are going to disclose the SSC CPO SI/ ASI Pay Scale, Work and Responsibilities etc in a sequential manner. Please have a look below!!!
Staff Selection Commission conducts the CPO Exam every year for selection to Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector Posts. SSC completes exam in four stages such as Paper- I (Tier-1), Physical Endurance Test (PET) and Paper II (Tier-2). For getting complete details regarding Staff Selection Commission CPO Job Profile, you need to go through the below section of this page which is prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
SSC CPO Job Profile
Lists of SSC CPO Posts:
- Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
SSC CPO Job Description and Roles:
- Sub-Inspector in CISF: Give security to various PSU’s and other significant infrastructures.
- Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF): Protection of border between India & China (Ladakh to Arunachal Pradesh)
- Sub-Inspector in CRPF: Anti-riot & anti – Naxal force.
- SI in ITBPF: Protection of the border between India & China (Ladakh to Arunachal Pradesh)
- SI in SSB: Protection of Indo – Nepal & Indo – Bhutan borders.
Also Check: List of Prohibited Materials in SSC Exam
SSC CPO Pay Scale
|Name of Posts||SSC CPO Salary|
|Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police||The Position carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) and is classified as Group ‘C’(Non Gazetted) by Delhi Police|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs : (Central Armed Police Forces)||The Position carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) and is classified as Group ‘B’ (Non Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF||The Position carries pay scale of Level-5 (Rs.29200-92300) and is classified as Group ‘C’ (Non Gazetted).|
Check Now Revised: Staff Selection Commission Time Table
SSC CPO SI Promotion:
- Applicants who are recruited for Assistant Sub-Inspector Position and join the CISF are accountable to be promoted to Sub-Inspector.
- This is after five years of nonstop service.
- The promotion of applicants ASI and SI are carried out on basis of zonal safety and there is fewer chance of getting promotion before 7-8 years of experience.
- There are departmental exams and seniority factor comes into play for promotion.
SSC CPO SI Responsibilities:
CISF is recently covers the different areas in their Security. Here we are providing the names of fields where CISF provides security. Have a look below!!!
- Power Plants
- Sensitive Government Buildings
- Ever Heritage Monuments
- Nuclear Installations
- Space Establishments
- Airport, Seaports
- Now the CISF delegated other significant responsibilities such as Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, VIP Security, Disaster Management and founding of a Formed police Unit of the UN at Haiti.
You May Also Check: SSC Jobs Notification Here!!
As we all know that Police is backbone of country, maintaining peace and harmony within the country. It used to be mainly feared word before Independence and even now it established fear in common man’s mind. As far as SSC CPO Job Profile is related, it is one of best available chances to serve the nation. CPO work is frequently field related; he can do as much good to society as he desires.
Applicants if you want to get other updated information concerning SSC CPO Job Profile then stay connected with our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com. If you have any queries or suggestions concerning SSC CPO Job Profile then you can drop your comment in the comment box which is provided below. Candidates can also follow us on Facebook & Google+ and Twitter Plus to get the latest updates. You can also bookmark the web portal by pressing Ctrl+D option.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC CPO Result||SSC Exam Pattern|
|SSC Online Registration Part 1 & part 2||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Previous Papers||SSC Coaching Institutes|
|SSC Online Test Series||SSC Previous Papers|