SSC CPO 2018 Notification
Aspirants will get complete details of SI, ASI Recruitment through SSC CPO 2018 Notification available on this page. It is the most popular exam of our country in which huge number of aspirants appears.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Board is going to announce SSC CPO SI, ASI Recruitment Notification. So those who are interested can fill SSC CPO Online Application Form by following the procedure available on this page.
SSC CPO Notification
It is good news for all those aspirants who were interested and willing to make their career for Central police Organization for various posts like in SI/ASI in CAPF Delhi Police/CISF Organization.
They can use this opportunity and may apply for SSC CPO 2018 Notification through this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates are advised to check for eligibility before applying.
SSC CPO 2018 Notification
Qualification Requirement for SSC CPO Recruitment:
Candidates who are going to apply for SSC CPO SI Recruitment can check post wise details of qualification from below:
- A candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University
- Male Candidates aspiring for Sub Inspector post must have a valid driving license of bike and car during the physical endurance test.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Candidate’s age must have between 20-25 years it means a candidate to be eligible for applying SSC CPO must be born on or after 1992. Age relaxation is admissible as per Govt norms.
Age Relaxation Category Wise:
|For SC/ST Candidates:||5 Yrs|
|For OBC Candidates:||3 Yrs|
|For EX-Serviceman(General) Candidates:||3 Yrs|
|For EX-Serviceman(OBC) Candidates:||6 Yrs|
|For EX-Serviceman(SC/ST) Candidates:||8 Yrs|
|For Domiciled candidates of Jammu & Kashmir(General):||5 Yrs|
|For Domiciled candidates of Jammu & Kashmir(SC/ST/OBC):||8 Yrs|
|For Domiciled candidates of Jammu & Kashmir(PWD):||10 Yrs|
- Citizen of India
- Subject of Nepal
- Subject of Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee came to India before 1st January 1962
- A Person from Indian Origin migrated from some countries such as Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Check Here: Latest SSC Jobs Notification
Candidates who will be selected for SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 will be able to receive impressive amount of salary as offered by the organization.
Exam Pattern For SSC CPO 2018
- SSC CPO 2018 exam is conducted in two stages.
- After you clear the first stage, you have to mandatorily go for a physical endurance test.
- The second stage exam is conducted for those candidates who clear the physical endurance test.
- The final results are declared on the basis of combined scores of both the Written Exam.
SSC CPO (S.I) Written Exam consist of :
Paper-I: General Studies
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Knowledge and General Awareness
- Numerical Ability / Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension
Exam Pattern for SSC CPO Paper 1: Total Duration 120 Minutes
|Part||Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
|Part B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|Part C||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
|Part D||English Comprehension||50||50|
Exam Pattern for SSC CPO Paper 2: There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I &Paper-II
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
English language & Comprehension
Get Here In Detail: SSC CPO Exam Pattern
Steps to apply for SSC CPO 2018 Notification:
To fill SSC CPO Online Application Form, candidates have to follow the below mentioned steps:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of staff selection commission that is ssc.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to suitable SSC 2018 CPO Notification link
- Now on reaching new page read the eligibility details carefully in SSC CPO 2018 Advertisement
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then hit apply online tab
- Then hit on New user Registration option
- After that fill the required details in SSC CPO Recruitment Registration Form and hit register option
- This will open the previous page just enter your registration id and password and hit login option
- After that fill the details in SSC Recruitment Application Form
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further use
You Can Also Check: SSC CPO Syllabus
SSC CPO 2018 Important Dates (Tentative):
|Name of Examination||Date of Advt.||Closing Date||Date of Exam|
|Rectt. of SI in CAPFs, ASI in CISF and SI in Delhi Police Examination -2018 (Paper-I)||03.03.2018||02.04.2018||04.06.2018 to 10.06.2018 (CBE)|
|Rectt. of SI in CAPFs, ASI in CISF and SI in Delhi Police Exam -2018 (Paper-II)||—||—||01.12.2018 (CBE*)|
Aspirants can go through this Official Link to know complete details of SSC CPO 2018 Notification. You can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC CPO Result||SSC CPO Admit Card|
|SSC CPO Job Profile||SSC Recruitment|
|SSC Online Registration||Top SSC Coaching Classes|
|SSC Preparation Books||SSC Previous Year Papers|