SSC CPO Recruitment
A Notification about SSC CPO Recruitment 2019 is releasing by Staff Selection Commission for sub-inspector post in Delhi Police, Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF, and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) jobs. Candidates who are waiting for SSC CPO Vacancies may apply through online mode by submitting application form before the closing date.
|SSC CPO 2018 exam Update|
Candidates who have applied for SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI in CISF, 2018 recruitment now eligible to appear in examination which are going to be held on 12.03.2019 to 16.03.2019. So, get prepared for the examination and download admit card before one week of the examination from official website or from this page directly
Check Here- SSC CPO Exam Date PDF
Check Here Imp Links related to SSC CPO
|SSC CPO Job Profile||SSC CPO Admit Card|
|SSC CPO Previous Year Papers||Top SSC Coaching Classes|
|SSC Preparation Books||SSC Previous Year Papers|
|SSC CPO Exam Pattern||SSC CPO Syllabus|
SSC CPO Recruitment
SSC CPO Vacancy 2019 Details:
- sub-inspector post in Delhi Police,
- Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF
- Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)
Educational Qualification of Staff Selection Commission CPO Vacancy 2019:
- Candidate’s want to apply for SSC CPO Jobs should have graduation in any of the disciplines from some recognized education board can apply for the exam
- Also, male candidates those who aspire for Delhi Police Sub-Inspector post must be possessed with the valid driving license can also apply for the examination.
Check Here- More Job Options For Graduates
- 20 years, the minimum age limit
- 25 years, the maximum age limit
- There will be age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST category candidates and 3 years relaxation for those belonging to OBC category
Check Here: Latest SSC Jobs Notification
Candidates applying for SSC CPO 2019 Exam they have to pay Fee for UR/OBC & SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman & Female candidates:
- For UR/OBC, application fee amount will be Rs. 100
- No application fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Female
Check Now: How To Pay Fees Online Through Net Banking
SSC CPO Exam Pattern:
- Stage I: Two Exams will take place Paper-I and Paper-II
- Paper-I, online mode or entirely Computer-Based Test
- Paper-II is also Computer-Based Test
- Stage II: Clear Stage I examination then only candidates can go ahead for PET
- Stage III-PET or Physical Endurance Test and PST or Physical Standard Test
- Stage IV: Clear Paper-II for selection
Exam Pattern for SSC CPO Paper 1: Total Duration 120 Minutes
|Part||Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
|Part B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|Part C||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
|Part D||English Comprehension||50||50|
Exam Pattern for SSC CPO Paper 2:
There will be Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I &Paper-II
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
English Language &|
SSC CPO Physical Endurance Test (PET) for Female Candidates:
- 100 Meters Race in 18 Seconds
- 800 Metres Race in 4 Minutes
- 3 Chances for 2.7 Metres (9 Feet) Long Jump
- 3 Chances for 0.9 Metres (3 Feet) High Jump
Physical Endurance Test (PET) for Male Candidates:
- 100 Meters Race in 16 Seconds
- 6 Km Race in 6.5 Minutes
- 65 Metres Long Jump gave 3 Chances
- 2 Metres High Jump given 3 Chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 Metres given 3 Chances
Check Here- Upcoming Government Jobs
Steps to apply for SSC CPO Recruitment:
To fill SSC CPO Online Application Form, candidates have to follow the below mentioned steps:
- First of all aspirants have to visit the official website of staff selection commission that is ssc.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to the latest news section mentioned at the home page.
- Then hit the link of “Recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police , CAPFs And Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2018”
- Now on reaching new page read the eligibility details carefully in SSC CPO 2018 Advertisement
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then hit apply online tab.
- If, you are new candidate, then you are needed to hit on “register” tab.
- Fill complete SSC online registration form with relevant info.
- Then, hit on “submit” button.
- If, you have already registered then you have to enter registration number and password.
- Then, hit on “submit” button.
- After that fill the details in SSC Application Form.
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
Get Here: Free Job Updates
Important Dates of SSC CPO Recruitment:
|Start to submit Application Form||Jan 2019|
|Closing Date for submission Application form||March 2019|
|Admit Card for Paper-1 Exam Released||April 2019|
|Paper-1 Exam Date Announced||May 2019|
|Result Announced for Paper-1 Exam||June 2019|
|PET, PST & Medical Test date||July 2019|
|Result declared for PET, PST, and Medical Test||August 2019|
|Admit Card available for SSC CAPF 2019 Paper-2 Exam||Sept. 2019|
|Paper-2 Exam||Oct. 2019|
|Final Result will be declared||Nov. 2019|
Get the complete details about SSC CPO Recruitment 2019 from this page, for more updates about the SSC CPO Notification you can check the Official Link.
Latest Recruitment On 02-01-2019:
- ESIC Recruitment 2019– Last date: 21-01-2019
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 – Last date: 27-01-2019
- BECIL Recruitment 2019– Last date: 10-01-2019
- BARC Recruitment 2019– Last Date: 25-01-2019
- ICDS Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 10-01-2019