SSC CPO Result
Evaluate your performance by checking SSC CPO Result that is going to declare on 15.08.2017 on the official website, www.ssc.nic.in. Candidates who have applied for SSC CPO Examination and attended the same must be looking for SSC CPO SI Final Result. So for the ease of candidates, we have provided a direct link to download SSC CPO Cut Off Marks on beneath portion of this page. Including this, you can also check your SSC CPO Result 2017 by going through the guidelines that are specified below. Scroll down the below specified page to gain other important details regarding SSC CPO Exam Results.
This Page Covers:
Aspirants can check their SSC CPO Result through online mode and only those eligible contenders will get hired for the position of Sub Inspector whose roll number will appear in the merit list prepared by Commission. Additionally, to collect other details in regard to SSC CPO Result 2017–2018 scroll down the below tuned page which is well prepared by team members of recruitmentresult.com
Simple Steps to Download CPO SSC Final Result:
Below specified are some useful instructions that assist you in downloading your CPO SSC Exam Result in few minutes. So, have a look!
- First and foremost step that help you in getting your www.ssc.nic.in CPO SI Result is to reach the official site of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in
- Afterwards, move your cursor towards top of homepage and press on “Results” tab. This will take you on another page.
- Now, search for link concerning SSC CPO Result 2017 on the appeared page. Once you look out for link related to CPO SI/CPO Final Result hit on that.
- A pdf file showing SSC CPO Exam Result will appear on your desktop. At last, check your SSC CPO Merit List by scrolling down the page.
- Download your CPO SSC Result and take a print out of same. Willing contenders can also save the pdf file of CPO SSC Merit List in their computer system for future utilize.
Want to Know? How to Check Result Online?
SSC CPO Result
SSC CPO Cut Off Marks:
Below provided is the expected cut off marks that is prepared using previous year data and raw scores. So, must take a look!!!
|CPO SSC Cut Off Marks for Male|
|Cut Off Marks||67.75||67.25||77||89.75||30.00||–|
|SSC CPO Cut Off for Female|
|Cut Off Marks||60.25||58.25||69.50||83.50||–|
SSC CPO Result >> Check Here
More on Report:
- After successful completion of Tier 1, officials of Staff Selection Commission have conducted Tier II Examination.
- A total of 11,115 out of 12,043 enrolled contenders have participated in the SSC CPO Tier 2 Exam that was organized on 18-12-2016 at 48 venues in 10 centres across the country.
- Afterwards, Exam Authorities of Staff Selection Commission has published the result of SI / CPO (Tier-II) Examination on 31.01.2017.
- Now, commission is all set to declare SSC CPO Result 2017 (Final Result) as on 08.2017.
Check Now: Latest SSC Jobs Notification
Thing You Should Put an Eye Upon: Final Result will get prepared on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in Tier I & II. After the preparation of www.ssc.nic.in Merit List, Staff Selection Commission will recommend aspirants for the purpose of appointment.
Interesting Facts! Also Read:
Staff Selection Commission is an Indian government agency that is responsible for conducting various examinations. Staff Selection Commission release exam notifications time to time and organize examinations to fill vacant post in different departments as per requirements.
Date of Releasing SSC CPO Result 2017: 15.08.2017
Contenders can check their SSC CPO Result 2017–2018 by going through above highlighted Official Link. Build a strong link with us on our web portal to gain upcoming details and recent facts. You can also bookmark our web page using ctrl + d key. If you have any query then asks us in comment box. We will provide you best and prompt solution for your problem.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Online Registration Part 1 & part 2||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Coaching Institutes|
|SSC Exam Pattern||Latest Recruitment Notification|
|SSC Previous Papers||Upcoming Government Jobs|