SSC CR Admit Card
Get here direct link to download the SSC CR Admit Card 2018 for Stenography Test/Document Verification round. Candidates who are going to participate in further selection round must download SSC CR Admit Card through online mode.
|Latest update on 21-08-2018!!|
SSC CR Admit Card 2018 Released
Staff Selection Commission is all set to conduct Stenography Test/Document Verification round from 28-08-2018 to 12-09-2018 for those applicants who have successfully qualified Stenographer Grade C & D Exam-2017
Candidates, going to appear Stenography Test/Document Verification round must need to download SSC CR Call Letter. One can get their admission letter through online mode by entering Registration ID, Date of Birth, Roll No or name
|Download SSC CR Admit Card Here|
To download SSC CR Admit Card 2018 candidates can visit to the official website of Staff selection Commission, Central Region that is ssc-cr.org or hit the direct sources provided on below segment of this page.
Staff Selection Commission CR Exam Hall Ticket
Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier II examination from February 17, 2018, to February 22, 2018 and Combined Higher Secondary Level Skill Test/Document Verification and Matriculation Exam.
So those who have applied for these examinations can download their SSC CR Admit Card 2018 by following the procedure which is well provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
SSC CR Admit Card
|Organization name||Staff selection Commission, Central Region|
Steps to download SSC CR Admit Card 2018:
In order to download SSC CR Exam Hall Ticket, candidates can follow the below mentioned procedure:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission Central Region that is ssc-cr.org
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to choose the suitable link among:
- “DOWNLOAD CALL LETTER FOR COMBINED HIGHER SECONDARY LEVEL EXAM-2016 SKILL TEST / DOCUMENT VERIFICATION OF ADDITIONAL CANDIDATES REG TO BE HELD ON 02/02/2018” OR
- “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL (TIER-II) EXAM 2017 TO BE HELD FROM 17/02/2018” OR
- “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR ONLINE / COMPUTER BASED WRITTEN EXAM FOR MATRICULATION LEVEL SELECTION POSTS, ADVT NO. CR-02/2017 SCHEDULED TO BE HELD ON 08/02/2018” links
- After selecting the suitable link, a new page will get opened on your digital screen you just have to hit proceed option as shown in below image
- This will redirect you to a new page you have to select the option to download SSC CR 2018 Admit Card
For Online Applicant Only
- By this method you have to fill Registration ID, Date of Birth and Verification Code and hit search option then you can get your SSC CR Exam Hall Ticket easily
If you know you’re Roll No.
- If you know your roll number then fill your Roll No, Date of Birth and Verification Code and hit search option to download SSC CR Exam Admit Card.
If you do not know your Roll No
- In this case you have to fill your Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth and Verification Code and hit search option.
- After hitting search option your Staff Selection Commission Central Region Admit Card will get appeared on your screen
- At last check the details printed on Staff Selection Commission Central Region Admit Card and take hard copy of Staff Selection Commission CR Admit Card for further usage.
Tap Here>> SSC CR Admit Card
SSC CR CGL Tier-II Admit Card
Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier II examination is going to be held from February 17, 2018, to February 22, 2018. The exam centers for the SSC CGL Tier II Examination 2018 are located in the states of Bihar and Uttar Pradesh.
Tier 2 is the computer based examination and will be divided into 4 sections. The exam will be a multiple choice paper. The time limit for the exam will be 120 minutes. Candidates first download their SSC CR CGL Tier-II Hall Ticket by hitting the link provided below and then check out the SSC CR CGL Tier-II Exam Pattern.
|Subjects||Number of questions||Marks|
|English Language & Comprehension||200||200|
|Statistics Paper-I & II||100||200|
|General Studies (Finance and Economics) Paper-I & II||100||200|
Hit Here>> SSC CR CGL Tier-II Admit Card
SSC CR CHSL Admit Card
Candidates, who are going to participate in Combined Higher Secondary Level Skill Test/Document Verification, can download their SSC CR CHSL Hall Ticket by hitting the direct link provided below. Aspirants have to carry below stated documents with them:
- Staff Selection Commission CR CHSL Admit Card
- Matriculation Certificate along with technical and other educational certificates in original
- Two passport size colored photographs
- SC, ST and OBC candidates should carry an original copy of their caste certificate and two sets of Xerox copies of the same.
- In case of candidates from the OBC category, the caste certificate should clearly state that the candidate is out of the Creamy Layer.
- Valid photo ID Proof such as Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.
- Two Xerox copies of the all required documents and testimonials.
- Other documents as mentioned in application form.
Download Here>> SSC CR CHSL Admit Card
SSC CR Matriculation Exam Hall Ticket
SSC CR Matriculation Exam Admit Card is available for those aspirants who had applied for Matriculation Posts. Candidates who are going to take part in the exam are informed to carry SSC CR Matriculation Admit Card with them as it is the mandatory document.
SSC CR Matriculation Online / Computer Based Written Exam is going to be scheduled on 08/02/2018.
Get Here>> SSC CR Matriculation Hall Ticket
Candidates can check out this Official Link to grab further details of SSC CR Admit Card 2018. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC CR Syllabus||SSC CR Recruitment|
|SSC CR Result||SSC Jobs Notification|
|Top SSC Coaching Classes||SSC Previous Year Papers|
|SSC Exam Pattern||SSC Preparation Books|