SSC JE Cut Off
After releasing the SSC JE Result, the authorities of Staff Selection Commission will release the SSC JE Cut Off. The SSC Junior Engineer Paper-I (Jan Exam) Cut Off will get released on the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in. The SSC JE exam 1 is going to be held in January and after successful commencement of the examination the SSC JE Cut Off 2018 will get declared. Here on this page we are providing Expected SSC Junior Engineer Cut Off.
This page includes:
Selection of candidates always gets done on thebasis their Cut off as on the basis of Cut off the ranks got decided. The Cut of List is also known as Merit List. Here in the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com we are providing the SSC JE Merit list of previous years. Candidates are advised to take a glance over this whole page.
SSC JE Cut Off
How to get SSC Cut Off?
- First of all visit the official website i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Select and hit on the appropriate link regarding SSC JE Paper 1 JAN Cut off from the What’s’ new section
- Afterwards a new page will come out in the form of PDF containing all the details and cut off marks of candidates appeared in the examination
- Go through the JE SSC Paper 1 Cut off and then download it
- At last take a print out of it and keep it safe for further usage.
SSC JE Cut Off For the Year 2018 (Expected):
|Civil Engineering||80-90||75-85||65-75||70-78||40- 50||95 – 105|
|Electrical/Mechanical Engineering||110- 120||110-120||95-105||95- 105||70-80||120-12|
In the year 2017, the SSC JE Cut off for the paper 1 was as follows, in the below given table we have given the cut off marks for both Civil Engineering and Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
Check Updated Details About: SSC Junior Engineer Exam
SSC JE Cut Off For the year 2017:
SSC JE Civil Engineering Cut Off:
Electrical / Mechanical Engineering:
Press Here To Get: SSC JE Result
SSC JE Cut Off For the year 2016:
In the year 2016, the SSC JE Cut off for the paper 1 was as follows, in the below given table we have given the cut off marks for both Civil Engineering and Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
SSC Junior Engineer Cutoff – Civil Engineering
|SSC Junior Engineer Cut off (Paper-I)||82.00||75.75||70.00||69.00||40.00||93.75||—|
SSC JE Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Cut off –
|SSC Junior Engineer Cut off in Paper-I||109.50||102.50||93.75||93.00||69.00||117.50||—|
You Can Also Check: Latest SSC Jobs Notification
Points on which the SSC Junior Engineer Cut-off marks depend:
- Total number of candidates filled up the examination form
- Number of candidates participated in the examination
- Previous year cut-offs
- Level of Difficulty of examination
- Structure of the exam
- Marking trend
- Lowest and Average marks in the main examination
- Average performance
- Number of seats available
- Annual intake
Also Check: SSC JE Answer Key
If two or more candidates avail the same SSC JE Expected Cut offs 2018 then the tie will get break on the basis of:
- Total marks in written test.
- Marks in Paper-I.
- Marks in Paper-II.
- Date of birth, with older candidates, placed higher.
- Alphabetical order in the candidates first names.
Candidates who want to collect more details regarding SSC JE Cut off 2018 may go through the Official Link. To get upcoming details about SSC JE Cut off marks 2018, you are advised to stay in contact with this web portal or bookmark it by pressing ctrl +d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC JE Syllabus||SSC JE Previous Year Question Paper|
|SSC Junior Engineer Books||SSC JE Admit Card|
|SSC Result||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Coaching Institutes|