SSC JE Result
Staff Selection Commission has declared SSC JE Result for (Tier-I) Examination- 2016 for selection to Junior Engineer Posts (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract). Organization had conducted the Tier-I Exam from 01-03-2017 to 04-03-2017 for selection to Junior Engineer Posts. So, those applicants who had appeared in Paper-1 Exam and waiting for SSC Junior Engineer Result, so wait is over now, you can check the SSC JE Tier 1 Result through this page. You can also download the SSC JE Result 2017 / SSC JE Merit List from official site. To download SSC JE Paper-1 Result, candidates must follow below mentioned instructions. Those candidates who have qualified the Paper-1 Exam may appear for Paper-2 Exam and date of exam will be notified soon on official website.
This Page Includes:
Staff Selection Commission will conduct the SSC JE Paper 2 Exam in the month of September 2017. Candidates who will qualify the Tier-II Exam need to undergo through Interview process for final selection. For getting more details regarding Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Result, you need to check below structured page which is prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look below for SSC JE Result 2017–2018…
How to check Staff Selection Commission JE Result?
- Aspirants are firstly required to log on to the Official website of Staff selection commission that is ssc.nic.in
- On home page of official site follow “Latest” section and hit “Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination, 2016 – Candidates shortlisted for appearing in Descriptive Paper (Tier-II)” link.
- By hitting above said link a PDF file will be opened having the name of shortlisted candidates along with their roll numbers.
- Applicants may search out their name and roll number and SSC JE Marks in this PDF file.
- If it will match your query, then download the Result of SSC Junior Engineer and get a hard copy of ssc.nic.in Result for further process.
Hit Here to Check: SSC JE Result
SSC JE Result
Something to Know:
Staff Selection Commission organizes various recruitment exams and interviews to recruit eligible candidates to fill relevant posts. It is a centrally authorized commission having several Centres /Sub-Centre’s that are placed at varied regions of India. Aspirants in large number appear in this examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission every year. Staff Selection Commission has announced Result of SSC JE for those candidates who had appeared in Tier I.
Aspirants, who have qualified in Tier I Exam, need to undergo through the Tier II and Personal Interview for final selection. Candidates who had appeared in Tier I Exam may check their SSC JE Exam Result by following the above mentioned steps for appearing to further process. Aspirants may also go through below given link for getting the SSC JE Exam Marks.
Check Now: Latest SSC Jobs Notification
SSC JE Cut Off Marks:
Staff Selection Commission will decide the Cutoff for SSC JE Tier 1. Many factors that influence this decision include the following:
- Difficulty level of examination
- Average performance of candidates
- Minimum expectations of the Commission
|Category||Civil Engineering Cut offs||Electrical/ Mechanical Engg. Cut offs|
Know More About: SSC Junior Engineer Exam
Tier II Exam Will be Held: September 2017
Candidates may check their SSC JE Result 2017 through this Official Website. For getting more details in regard of any exam, exam schedule and score card you may join us on Facebook and Google Plus. You may also subscribe our free E-Mail service to get updates in your inbox. Appliers may also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D for having instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC JE Syllabus||SSC JE Answer Key|
|SSC Junior Engineer Books||SSC JE Admit Card|
|SSC JE Previous Year Question Paper||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Coaching Institutes|