SSC JHT Notification
Staff Selection Commission has postponed the SSC JHT Recruitment 2018 Notification. It will announce new exam date through release of SSC JHT Notification at new website. Check all details about notice to be issued till launch of new website from here.
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Junior Hindi Translators (JHT), Junior Translators (JT), Senior Hindi Translators (SHT), and Hindi Pradhyapak (HP) Posts may get all important details about SSC JHT Notification 2018-19 from this page.
Staff Selection Commission JHT Notification:
Selection committee will conduct Paper-I and Paper-II which will be computer-based examination followed by Personal Interview for appointing aspirants for Junior Hindi Translator posts.
To grab more details about Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Notification such as eligibility, applying process as per SSC JHT Notification& others, you may take a look of below page designed by team members of recruitmentresult.com
Get Here All: SSC Jobs Notification
SSC JHT Notification
|Latest Updates for SSC JHT Notice:|
Earlier SSC JHT Notification for combined recruitment for the post of Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak exam was published in employment news on 02.06.2018 in which process to accept online form was from 06.06.2018 to 29.06.2018.
But now, as per latest updates on official portal, Staff Selection Commission has postponed SSC JHT Recruitment 2018 & new exam date will be announced on new website. Fresh date for submission of online form will be notified later on new website.
Get Here: SSC JHT Notification Update
SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018 Vacancy:
Total Number of Vacancies: 500(Expected)
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam Eligibility Criteria:
For Post Code A to E:
- Master’s Degree from recognized university in Hindi with English as obligatory or an elective subject at degree level. OR
- Master’s degree in any subject or other than Hindi or English with Hindi and English as obligatory or an elective subject at degree level.
- Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and English to Hindi or 2-year experience of translation work from Hindi to English or from English to Hindi in central or state Government Officer
For Post Code F:
- Master’s degree from recognized university in Hindi or English or Hindi as compulsory or an elective subject at degree level. OR
- Bachelor’s degree in English and Hindi as the main subject
For Post Code G:
- Bachelor’s degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at degree level or as an optional or compulsory subject
- Master’s degree in any subject from recognized university. or
- Completed their Institute plus Bachelor of Education
Age of applicant applying against SSC Junior Hindi Translator Notification should not more than 30 years.
As per SSC JHT Notification, check relaxation in age criteria from here.
|PH (Physically Handicapped)||10 Years|
|PH + OBC||13 Years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 Years|
Applicants applying for Junior Hindi Translator Exam are required to pay application fee via Online Mode or by SBI Challan.
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Nil
- Others: Rs 100/-
|Code Name||Post Name||Pay Scale|
|A||Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS)||Level – 6 (Rs 35,400 to 1,12,400)|
|B||Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board)|
|C||Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)|
|D||Junior Translator/ Junior Hindi Translator in Subordinate Offices Who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/ JHT|
|E||Senior Hindi Translator in Various Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Offices||Level – 7 (Rs 44,900 to 1,42,400)|
|F||Junior Translator/ Junior Hindi Translator in Subordinate Offices who have not yet adopted model RRs of DoP& T for JT/ JHT||Level – 6 (Rs 35,400 to 1,12,400)|
|G||Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI)||Level – 8 (Rs 47,600 to 1,51,100)|
Contenders will be shortlisted for latest job openings on the basis of Paper-1, Paper-2 and Personal Interview.
SSC JHT Exam Pattern:
|Parts of Paper||Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Time duration: 2 hours each|
|Paper – 1 (Objective Type, Computer Based Mode)||(I) General Hindi|
|100 Questions each||(I) 100 Marks|
(II) 100 Marks
|Paper- 2 (Conventional Type)( Descriptive)||Translation & Essay||–||200 Marks|
|Total Number of Marks||400|
Process to apply for SSC JHT 2018 Notification:
To apply for SSC JHT Notification, follow steps as listed here.
- Visit official site of Staff Selection Commission i.e.ssc.nic.in
- Choose link concerning SSC Junior Hindi Translator Notification 2018.
- After reading all details, you may download SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form.
- Aspirants may fill all required details in SSC JHT Application Form 2018.
- Upload all Scanned Documents i.e. Photograph and Signature as per requirements.
- Make payment of application fee through Net Banking, Challan, and Debit Card. Credit Card etc.
- Take a preview of form & submit your form.
- Applicants are required to carry print out of form for further need.
SSC JHT Dates:
Issue of Notice: Updating Soon
This is all about SSC JHT Notification 2018-19. Check its Official Link for getting more updates about Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC JHT Admit Card||SSC Junior Translator Answer Key|
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator Cut Off||SSC Junior Hindi Translator Result|
|SSC Previous Year Papers||Latest Recruitment|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|