SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2019
SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2019 and Registration dates are going to be published soon!! Candidates can apply for SSC JE Paper I through online mode only by visiting to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
Staff Selection Commission looking for young and talented candidates to employ them at the vacant positions of Junior Engineer through written examination, personal interview and document verification.
Get Vital Contents Of This Page:
SSC JE Recruitment 2019
Candidates who are interested in SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2019 they can apply against SSC JE Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date that is 07-01-2019 by following below stated procedure.
Applicants who want to get job in SSC as Junior Engineer position they must participate in SSC JE exam. Those candidates who are applying for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment they must fill the application form. Applicants may attain more information by scrolling down this page which is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
SSC Junior Engineer Exam
|Name of Examination||SSC Junior Engineer Exam|
|Notification regarding SSC JE Online Form 2019 release on||15-12-2018|
|Last date for SSC JE Online Registration||07-01-2019|
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer(Electrical and Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract)
You Can Check Here All: SSC Notification
Applying applicants for SSC Junior Engineer jobs must have completed Diploma in n Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical field from recognized university.
Name of the vacancy
|Qualification Required for SSC Junior Engg Vacancy|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||CPWD – B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Engineer (Civil) (Department of Posts)||B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||CPWD – B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Department of Posts)||B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Electrical engineering|
|Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical)||Central Water Commission – B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical &Mechanical)||MES – B.E. / B.Tech. in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering OR 3 years Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||MES – B.E. / B.Tech. in Civil Engineering OR 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Engineer (QS&C)|
MES – B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
The upper age limit of applying candidates should not be more than 30 years and age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants as given below:-
|Category||Relaxation in age|
|PH OBC||10 years|
|PH SC / ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved / General)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date on receipt of online application.|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||06 years (3 years + 3 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date on receipt of online application|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ ST)||08 years ( 3 years + 5 years ) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date on receipt of online application|
Job seekers who will clear selection procedure they will be selected for above post and selected candidates will get Rs.35400-112400/- per month salary by the organization.
Read More About: SSC JE Salary
Application fee for SSC Junior Engineer 2019 Vacancy:
- Aspirants are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Application Fee should be paid through SBI Challan /net banking any other debit/credit card.
- Women candidates who belong to SC / ST / EXSM / PWD are exempted to pay the fee.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Mode of Assortment:
Applicants will be selected on the basis of presentation level in written examination which will be organization by the expert committee of recruitment.
Paper-I Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No of Questions|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
|Subjects related to engineering disciplines (CE/EE/ ME)||100|
Paper-II Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No of Questions|
|Subjects related to engineering disciplines (CE/EE/ ME)||300|
Check These Related Links:
|SSC JE Exam Pattern||SSC JE Syllabus|
|SSC JE Previous Year Question Paper||SSC Junior Engineer Books|
Steps To Apply For SSC Junior Engineer Exam:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in
- On home page of the website, candidates have to select the “JUNIOR ENGINEERS (CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL and QUANTITY SURVEYING & CONTRACT) EXAMINATION, 2017” link in the “Latest News” section of the page.
- Now a complete SSC JE Notification 2019 will be opened on your screen.
- Candidates have to read complete details carefully and press the button “Apply” tab.
- On the next page you have to select the “JE” tab.
- Then you have to press on the “Register” button.
- Fill the SSC Online Registration Form very carefully and finally press the button “Submit”.
- Then go for the “Apply Part” section and fill the necessary details
- After that Contenders must upload all relevant testimonials like qualification certificate, caste certificate, birth certificate, experience certificate etc along with recent passport size photograph
- Take a printout of the submitted application form for further use in Future.
- Lastly hit on the “Submit” button.
Keep In Mind Below Important Date:
|SSC JE 2019 Notification will available on||15-12-2018|
|Last Date To Apply for SSC JE Vacancy||07-01-2019|
|SSC JE Exam Date|
To be notified later
Keen applicants may attain other information about SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2019 through Official Link. Keep visiting with this web portal for getting more upcoming details regarding SSC Jobs.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC JE Result||SSC JE Admit Card|
|SSC JE Recruitment||SSC Previous Year Papers|
|SSC Time Table||SSC JE Cut Off|
|SSC JE Post Preference||SSC JE Answer Key|