SSC Junior Engineer Exam
Staff Selection Commission has strewed a latest notification of SSC Junior Engineer Exam. Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2016 for recruiting eligible candidates for Junior Engineer (JE) Post in various disciplines that is Mechanical, Civil and Electrical under different organization and departments. Job hunters who desire to apply for SSC Junior Engineer Exam must check all Eligibility Details from this page. Aspirants can submit online application form on or before the last date.
|Post name||Junior Engineer|
|Name of exam||SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2016|
|Closing Date Of Apply Online||In the month of August 2016|
Rest details related to SSC Junior Engineer Exam are well mentioned in the underneath section of this page which is written by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Every year, Staff Selection commission conducts Junior Engineer Exam for filling up various vacancies in different discipline for various organizations and departments.
In This exam there are 2 phases which include written test and interview. Written exam consist 2 papers i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II.
SSC Junior Engineer Exam
Organization and Posts Name:
|Posts Name||Department Name|
|Electrical And Mechanical|
|Quantity Surveying And Contract|
Applicants, who want to apply, should possess Degree/Diploma in Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical discipline from a recognized University Or Institute.
- Applicants minimum age should be 18 years
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
|Category||Age (In Years)|
Selected job hunters will receive a salary package of Rs. 9300/- to Rs.34800/- plus grade pay of Rs. 4200/-.
- Contenders are required to deposit an application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Fee should be paid through SBI Challan /net banking any other debit/credit card .
- Women candidates and Aspirants who belong to SC / ST / EXSM / PWD are exempted to pay the fee.
Mode of Selection for SSC Junior Engineer Exam:
Selection of job hunters will be made on the basis of:
- Written Exam
|Paper-I (objective type)||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||2 hours|
|Part-A-General engineering (civil & structural) Or Part-B-General engineering (electrical) Or part-C- General engineering (mechanical)||100|
|Part –II (conventional type)||Part-A-General engineering (civil & structural) Or Part-B-General engineering (electrical) Or part-C- General engineering (mechanical)||300||2 hours|
How to Apply Online:
- Applicants who are willing and eligible to apply for this post can apply through online mode.
- On the home page hit on appropriate link as per this notification.
- Fill an application form with all the required details related to name, place and qualification and upload your digital image and signature.
- Candidates can pay processing fee online or in the form of Challan.
- Check all information for assurance.
- Submit application by selecting the link of “submit”.
- At last, take print out of form and keep it safe for future reference.
- Last Date Of Apply Online: 16th September 2016
- Date of written examination (paper-I): 11th December 2016
For getting more information regarding SSC Junior Engineer Exam, you may go through Official Website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Junior Engineer Books||SSC JE Admit Card|
|SSC Online Registration Part 1 & part 2||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Coaching Institutes|
|SSC Exam Pattern||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Previous Papers||SSC Challan Form|