SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2014
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has liberated a notification as SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2014 for the recruitment of Junior Engineer. For latest Updates of SSC jobs, Syllabus, Admit Card, Eligibility and important dates applicants may log on to our official web portal Recruitmentresult.com.
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online in prescribed format of Application Form on or before March 21, 2014.
- All the information related to Notification of SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2014 is provided below.
Name of the Organization
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2014 Details
Name of the Post
Applicants must have B.E / B.Tech Degree in Civil / Electrical or Mechanical from any recognized University.
Candidate’s age should be between 18 To 27 years. Age relaxations will be extended as per Indian government rules.
Application Fee Structure
- Application fee is Rs. 100/- for General and OBC Category candidates.
- Aspirants who belong to SC / ST / EXSM / PWD Categories don’t need to pay any fee.
Mode of Payment
Processing fee can be paid in the form of Challan or through SBI net banking.
Qualified candidates will be selected on the basis of presentation in screening test and Interview.
How to Apply
- All those candidates who are willing and eligible to apply for this post can apply through online mode.
- Fill all the required details related to name, place and qualification.
- Upload your digital image and signature.
- Candidates can pay processing fee online or in the form of Challan.
- Check all the information for assurance.
- Submit the application by selecting the link of “submit”
Opening date for online Registration: 22.02.2014
Last Date for online registration: 21.03.2014
Date of examination: 25.05.2014
- SSC JE Recruitment 2014->Complete Details
- Coaching Institutes For SSC->Complete Details
- SSC Junior Engineer Admit Card->Complete Details
- SSC Preparation Books->Complete Details
Note: For more details visit Official Website.