SSC Junior Engineer Exam
Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct SSC Junior Engineer Exam for the enrollment of dynamic and enthusiastic candidates for various positions of Junior Engineer in different fields such as Mechanical, Civil and Electrical under different organization and departments. Here on this page, you will get complete details related to SSC Notification by scrolling down the page. Candidates who are going to appear in SSC JE Exam need to submit their application form through registration link till the last date that is 28th Oct. 2016. We will soon updated latest information related to SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2017 in upcoming year, you need to stay tuned with us through this page.
Candidates who find themselves eligible for Staff Selection Commission Notification can get complete details have been given below on this page. Interested contenders may also get full details about qualification required, age restrictions, mode of assortment, apply online process, salary structure, important dates, and others from the below part of this page, which is well created by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
SSC Junior Engineer Exam
Organization and Posts Name:
|Organization||Posts Name||Department Name|
|Central Water Commission||Junior Engineer||Civil|
|Department Of Post||Civil|
|Electrical And Mechanical|
|Farrakka Barrage (Project)||Quantity Surveying And Contract|
Contenders who are willing to apply should possess Degree/Diploma in Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical discipline from a recognized University/ Institutions.
Restrictions in Age:
- Willing applicants must not be below than 18 years.
- Appliers will get relaxation in age according to the rules and regulations of commission.
Appointed contenders will be paid with Rs. 9300 – 34800/- plus grade pay of Rs. 4200/- for the posts of SSC Junior Engineers Recruitment.
Check These Related Links:
- Aspirants are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Application Fee should be paid through SBI Challan /net banking any other debit/credit card.
- Women candidates who belong to SC / ST / EXSM / PWD are exempted to pay the fee.
Mode of Assortment:
Applicants will be selected on the basis of presentation level in written examination which will be organization by the expert committee of recruitment.
Read Also: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
|Papers||Subjects||Maximum marks||Examination duration|
|Paper- I MCQ type||a) General Intelligent & Reasoningb) General Awareness
c) Part A- General Engineering (civil & structural)
2 hours (10 am to 12 pm)
|Paper II- Conventional type||Part A- General Eng. (civil & structural)
Part B- General Eng. (electrical)
Part C- General Eng. (mechanical)
2 hours (2 pm to 4 pm)
Check These Tips, to Do Better Preparation of exam:
How to Apply?
You need to visit on official website of Staff Selection Commission that is www.ssconline.nic.in. Then follow steps as given below:
Processor of Part I Registration:
- Go to under examination tab hit the link Part I Registration available on home page.
- Now fill all the relevant information like Select Centre and Code, Name, Father’s Name, DOB, Gender, Category, Whether belong to Minority Community, postal address etc.
- After filling all the details carefully you must hit on continue button.
- After submission of Part 1 of the application form, a registration no. and fee slip will be generated that should be noted by candidates for future references.
- Candidates of unreserved categories must submit their requisite application fee by using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Appliers can also submit application fee by challan from which is generated by system after complete Part I Registration.
Read Also: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Processor of Part II Registration:
- Now appliers need to log on official website by using with registration no. and DOB.
- Then upload digital photo and signature and hit for final submission.
- Photo and signature should not be less than 4 kb and not more than 12 kb.
- After complete all process take print out of this filled application form for future use.
Dates to remember:
|Last date for online applications||Part-I Registration||28th Oct. 2016|
|Part-II Registration||31st Oct. 2016|
|Examination date of SSC JE Paper I||3rd Dec.2016 to 5th Dec. 2016|
Contenders can read this Official Notification mentioned below to get further details about Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017.
SSC Junior Engineer Exam Notification: Download Now
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC JE Result||SSC JE Admit Card|
|SSC Previous Papers||SSC Notification|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Coaching Institutes|
|SSC Exam Pattern||How to Crack SSC Exam|