SSC Junior Engineer Exam
Staff Selection Commission is all set to conduct SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2017. Candidates who are eager to get appointed as Junior Engineer in government sector they must participate in this examination. Candidates can get complete details of SSC JE Notification through this page and then can apply through online registration on or before the closing date that is 09-10-2017. To check the Exam Dates, candidates must check this page completely. Candidates must stay in link with this page to get updated information about SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2018.
Get Vital Contents Of This Page:
Every year Junior Engineer Examination is conducted by Staff Selection Commission with the motive to fill the vacant JE positions in different govt department. This Examination is conducted in two phases and this time the SSC Junior Engineer Exam (Paper I) is going to be held on 05-01-2018 to 07-01-2018. Those candidates who are willing to participate in this examination they can fill SSC Online Application Form after getting complete information though this page of recruitmentresult.com.
SSC Junior Engineer Exam
|Name of Examination||SSC Junior Engineer Exam|
|Closing Date to Apply||09-10-2017|
|Examination Date||05-01-2018 to 07-01-2018|
|Posts Name||Discipline Name|
Contenders who are willing to apply should possess Degree/Diploma in Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical discipline from a recognized University/ Institutions.
Restrictions in Age:
- Willing applicants must not be below than 18 years.
- Appliers will get relaxation in age according to the rules and regulations of commission.
Appointed contenders will be paid with Rs. 9300 – 34800/- plus grade pay of Rs. 4200/- for the posts of SSC Junior Engineers Recruitment.
Check These Related Links:
- Aspirants are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Application Fee should be paid through SBI Challan /net banking any other debit/credit card.
- Women candidates who belong to SC / ST / EXSM / PWD are exempted to pay the fee.
Mode of Assortment:
Applicants will be selected on the basis of presentation level in written examination which will be organization by the expert committee of recruitment.
Read Also: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
|Papers||Subjects||Maximum marks||Examination duration|
|Paper- I MCQ type||a) General Intelligent & Reasoningb) General Awareness|
c) Part A- General Engineering (civil & structural)
2 hours (10 am to 12 pm)
|Paper II- Conventional type||Part A- General Eng. (civil & structural)|
Part B- General Eng. (electrical)
Part C- General Eng. (mechanical)
2 hours (2 pm to 4 pm)
Check These Tips, to Do Better Preparation of exam:
How to Apply?
You need to visit on official website of Staff Selection Commission that is www.ssconline.nic.in. Then follow steps as given below:
Processor of Part I Registration:
- Go to under examination tab hit the link Part I Registration available on home page.
- Now fill all the relevant information like Select Centre and Code, Name, Father’s Name, DOB, Gender, Category, Whether belong to Minority Community, postal address etc.
- After filling all the details carefully you must hit on continue button.
- After submission of Part 1 of the application form, a registration no. and fee slip will be generated that should be noted by candidates for future references.
- Candidates of unreserved categories must submit their requisite application fee by using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Appliers can also submit application fee by challan from which is generated by system after complete Part I Registration.
Read Also: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Processor of Part II Registration:
- Now appliers need to log on official website by using with registration no. and DOB.
- Then upload digital photo and signature and hit for final submission.
- Photo and signature should not be less than 4 kb and not more than 12 kb.
- After complete all process take print out of this filled application form for future use.
Dates to Remember:
|Date of Advertisement||09-09-2017|
|Closing Date for submission of online application form||09-10-2017|
|Date of Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) Examination – 2017 (Paper-I)||05-01-2018 to 07-01-2018|
Contenders can read this Official Notification mentioned below to get further details about SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2017 – 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC JE Result||SSC JE Admit Card|
|SSC Previous Papers||SSC Notification|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Coaching Institutes|
|SSC Exam Pattern||How to Crack SSC Exam|