SSC Junior Engineer Exam
Staff Selection Commission has announced latest notification regarding SSC Junior Engineer Exam. Staff Selection Commission conduct this exam for recruiting eligible job hunters for Junior Engineer (JE) Post in various disciplines that is Mechanical, Civil and Electrical under different organization and departments. Job hunters who have desire to apply for SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2015 can check all Eligibility Details from this page. Stay connected with our website, for obtaining latest updates regarding SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2016. Aspirants can submit online application form on or before the last date.
|Post name||Junior Engineer|
|Name of exam||SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2015|
|Closing date of apply online||10th August 2015|
Every year, Staff Selection commission organized JE exam for filling up various vacancies in different discipline for various organizations and departments.
In This exam there are 2 phases which include written test and interview. Written exam consist 2 papers i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II. Rest details related to SSC Junior Engineer Exam are well mentioned in the underneath section of this page which is written by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Organization and Posts Name:
|Central Water Commission||Junior Engineer||Civil|
|Department Of Post||Civil|
|Electrical And Mechanical|
|Quantity Surveying And Contract|
Important Notice: there are tentatively 1000 vacancies.
Applicants, who want to apply, should have hold Degree/Diploma in Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical discipline from a recognized University Or Institute.
|Organization||Age Limit (In Years)|
|Central Water Commission||Maximum 32|
|Department Of Post||Maximum 30|
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
|Category||Age (In Years)|
Selected job hunters will receive a salary package of Rs. 9300-34800/- plus grade pay of Rs. 4200/-.
- Aspirants are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Fee should be paid through SBI Challan /net banking any other debit/credit card .
- Women candidates and Aspirants who belong to SC / ST / EXSM / PWD are exempted to pay the fee.
Mode of Selection for SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2015:
Selection of job hunters will be made on the basis of:
- Written Exam
|Paper-I (objective type)||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||2 hours|
|Part-A-General engineering (civil & structural) Or Part-B-General engineering (electrical) Or part-C- General engineering (mechanical)||100|
|Part –II (conventional type)||Part-A-General engineering (civil & structural) Or Part-B-General engineering (electrical) Or part-C- General engineering (mechanical)||300||2 hours|
How to Apply Online:
- All those candidates who are willing and eligible to apply for this post can apply through online mode.
- Then, hit on appropriate link as per this notification.
- Fill all the required details related to name, place and qualification.
- Upload your digital image and signature.
- Candidates can pay processing fee online or in the form of Challan.
- Check all information for assurance.
- Submit application by selecting the link of “submit”.
- Last date of apply online: 10th August 2015
- Date of written examination (paper-I): 6th December 2015
Note: For getting more information regarding SSC Junior Engineer Exam, you may check Official Website. You may collect latest information regarding SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2016 from this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Junior Engineer Books||SSC Online Registration Part 1 & part 2|
|SSC Notification||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Coaching Institutes|
|SSC Exam Pattern||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Previous Papers||SSC Challan Form|