SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2015
Staff Selection Commission is going to unfold the latest Notification to conduct the combined all India open SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2015 for the recruitment of Junior Engineer in the Disciplines of Mechanical, Civil and Electrical for various departments. Candidates who want to apply for this exam must check SSC JE Eligibility Details on this page.
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the exam||SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2015|
- Staff Selection commission conducts the Junior Engineer Examination every year to fill the various vacancies in different trades for various government organizations and departments.
- This exam consist two papers as Paper-I and Paper-II. Paper-II is related to the trade of the candidates. These are Objective type written exam which is followed by personal interview and medical test of the candidates.
- We will shortly intimate you about the SSC JE exam Notification 2015 as it will be declared officially. Rest of the details about the SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2015 are well furnished in the underneath section of the page of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants, please take a look below.
All Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for SSC JE exam. Apart from this subject of Nepal and Bhutan.
Applicants who want to apply for this examination must have B.E / B.Tech Degree/ Diploma in Civil / Electrical or Mechanical from any recognized University or Institute.
- Candidate’s age should be restricted in between 18 to 27 years on the specified date of exam.
- Age relaxations will be applicable as per Indian government rules.
Application Fee Structure
- Application fee is Rs. 100/- for General and OBC Category candidates.
- Aspirants who belong to SC / ST / EXSM / PWD and all women don’t need to pay any fee.
Mode of Payment
Processing fee can be paid in the form of Challan or through SBI net banking.
Qualified candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in screening test and Interview.
How to Apply?
- All those candidates who are willing and eligible to apply for this post can apply through online mode.
- Fill all the required details related to name, place and qualification.
- Upload your digital image and signature.
- Candidates can pay processing fee online or in the form of Challan.
- Check all the information for assurance.
- Submit the application by selecting the link of “submit”.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Notification||SSC Coaching Institutes|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Coaching Institutes|
|SSC Exam Pattern||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Previous Papers||SSC Challan Form|
Note: For more details, applicants are required to visit the Official Website.