SSC KKR Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region has issued SSC KKR Admit Card on its official website i.e. ssckkr.kar.nic.in. The commission is going to conduct Computer Based Examination on 01.07.2017 to 05.07.2017 for the vacant posts of Sub Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs & Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF. So, candidates who are going to participate in SSC CPO Exam can download SSC KKR ASI CISF Hall Ticket by using their registration no or roll no. As, we know that the downloading the admit card is time consuming thus we are providing the direct link on this page to download SSC KKR Admit Card 2017 directly.
This Page Includes:
Candidates can also go through the guidelines to acquire SSC CPO SI Admit Card through online mode. Keen contenders may obtain more details concerning SSC KKR Admit Card 2017–2018 by scrolling this web page which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Steps to download SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Admit Card:
If you are going to appear in SSC CPO SI Exam for Karnataka Kerala Region then you can download Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region Admit Card by following the instructions as stated below:
- Firstly log on the official website of commission that is ssckkr.kar.nic.in
- Secondly, go to the “Important Link” section.
- Then press on “Hit here to download Admission Certificate for Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, SI in CAPFs and ASI in CISF Exam, 2017 to be held from 1st July to 5th July, 2017” link.
- This link will take you to the next page.
- Now you have to enter your registration no and date of birth in next text box to get SSC CPO Admit Card.
- Preview all details and then press on “Search” button.
- After that, Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region Hall Ticket will be displayed at your device’s screen.
- Now you can download SSC KKR SI CAPF Admit Card.
- At last, take the print out of SSC KKR Hall Ticket.
SSC KKR Admit Card >> Get Here
SSC KKR Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission KKR Exam Pattern:
Applying candidates are informed that the exam is divided in two parts that is Paper-I and Paper-II. Appliers who will qualify in SSC KKR Paper-I they can appear in paper-II. On this page we are going to providing SSC KKR SI Exam Pattern for both papers.
SSC SI Paper-I Exam Pattern:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Max. Marks||Exam Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|| |
|General Knowledge and|
Check Here Updated: SSC Exam Pattern
SSC SI Paper-II Exam Pattern:
|English Language & Comprehension||200 marks||2 Hours||200|
Essential things along with SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Hall Ticket:
Applying contenders have to bring mentioned below documents at the time of examination. If you will forget to carry these documents then you will not be allowed to get entry in the examination hall. Have a look!!
- SSC KKR Admit Card
- 2 latest passport size colored photographs
- At least one photo ID card such as:
- Aadhar Card,
- Driving Licence,
- ID card of School/ University,
- Voter ID Card,
- PAN card
Also Check: SSC Coaching Institute
Date to Remember:
Date of Exam: 01.07.2017 to 05.07.2017
Applicants may visit the Official Link to avail more details about SSC KKR Admit Card 2017. Entrants can also bookmark the web portal that is recruitmentresult.com by pressing Ctrl+D option for all upcoming details concerning SSC KKR Admit Card 2017-2018.
You can subscribe our free email service to get facility of direct email into your mailbox. You can also follow us on facebook and Google for getting latest updated regarding SSC Admit Card. If you find any problem regarding SSC KKR Admit Card, then you can drop your comment in the comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC CAPF Admit Card||SSC MTS Admit Card|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card||SSC CGL Admit Card|
|SSC LDC Admit Card||SSC UDC Admit Card|