SSC LDC DEO Result 2015
Staff Selection Commission has announced SSC LDC DEO Result 2015 for aspirants who have appeared CHSL (10+2) Exam, which was conducted on 15th February 2015 & 11th April 2015 for recruitment to the post of Data Entry Operators and Lower Division Clerks. Candidates may download their score card and Cut off Marks from below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com by following some easy steps.
How to check SSC LDC DEO Result 2015
To check the result for SCC, follow the below given pattern-
- Go to official website of Staff Selection Commission which is www.ssc.nic.in
- Than press enter on ‘Result’ tab given at right side.
- Again choose link of ‘result’.
- Follow examination name ‘Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination, 2014. Candidates shortlisted for appearing in descriptive paper’ and choose link available in front of this.
- Now your score card will be displayed on your computer screen
- Check & download it for future reference and you can also check cut off list.
Staff Selection Commission is government body that conducts various civil service examinations to recruit eligible aspirants in various government departments.
Purpose of Exam:
SSC LDC DEO Examination was organized on 15th February 2015 & 11th April 2015 to select most talented candidates who can work as Data Entry Operators and Lower Division Clerks at various centers all over the country.
Selection of aspirants is going to be done on basis of their performance in Written Test and Descriptive Paper.
List of Candidates qualified for Descriptive Paper:
Date of the descriptive paper of the Combined Higher Secondary Examination, 2014: 10th May 2015
Note: you may also check this Official Notification to get your score card directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
For more information in future you may join us on Facebook and Google Plus. You may also subscribe our free mail service to get info in your mailbox.