SSC LDC Departmental Exam
Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct SSC LDC Departmental Exam for recruitment to vacancies in Lower Division Clerk in various Services / Departments. Applications through online mode are invited from willing and interested candidates against SSC LDC Exam Notification. Applicants who have passed 12th Standard Examination and fulfill all below given criteria can apply for SSC Lower Division Clerk Notification by submitting the application form in a prescribed format. The application must be filled by the candidate in his/ her own handwriting giving all the required information and submit it to below mentioned address on or before end date that is 28.06.2017.
Overview of This Page:
Lower Division Clerk Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination will be held on 30.07.2017 at New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Allahabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Guwahati, Chandigarh and Raipur. Furthermore, you may get the whole details regarding SSC LDC Departmental Exam 2017–2018 from the below structured page which is well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
SSC LDC Departmental Exam
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||28.06.2017|
|Date of Exam||30.07.2017|
Lower Division Clerk
Name of Services/ Departments:
- Central Secretariat Clerical Service
- Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Central Passport Organization under Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Railways
- Department of Legal Affairs
- O/o Registrar General of India under the Ministry of Home Affairs
Eligibility Criteria (As On 01.08.2017):
- Applicants must have passed 12th Standard examination from a recognized Board or equivalent for SSC LDC Recruitment Notification.
- Applicants who do not possess the minimum education qualification as on 01.08.2017 are not eligible to apply for SSC LDC Departmental Competitive Exam.
Job Options For 12th Pass Students: Grab Today
Limitation on Age:
Age of candidates should not be more than 45 years of age as on 01.08.2017. This age limit is relaxable upto a maximum of 5 years for SC/ST applicants for SSC LDC Recruitment.
Download PDF: SSC LDC Exam Notification
Applicants who will be selected for Lower Division Clerk Post will get an impressive amount of salary of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- for SSC LDC Jobs.
Method of Selection:
- After screening of applications, shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Examination / Typewriting Test / Personal Interview for SSC LDC Vacancy.
- The allocation will be made service-wise, as per the vacancies. The final merit position will be determined by adding marks of Paper-I and Paper-II.
Scheme of Examination:
|Paper No||Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration and Timing for General Candidates||Duration and Timings for VH/OH|
|I||Short Essay (Hindi or English)||100||1 hour 30 minutes. 10.00 AM to 11.30 AM||2 Hours 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon|
Objective Type in Computer Based Mode
|100||2 Hours 02.00 PM to 04.00 PM||2 Hours 40 minutes. 02.00 PM to 04.40 PM|
Must Go Through These Articles:
The examination will be held at New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Allahabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Guwahati, Chandigarh and Raipur.
Process to Download SSC Application Form:
- Candidates visit the official site of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in
- After that you need to hit on “LOWER DIVISION CLERK GRADE LIMITED DEPARTMENTAL COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2017” which comes under “Latest News” section.
- Read the notification carefully and type on Plain Paper and fill the application form with correct information in an appropriate manner.
- The application should be filled by the candidate in his/ her own handwriting giving all the required information
- Attach copies of the necessary certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc along with application.
- One recent good quality passport size photograph should be pasted on the application form and one identical photograph should be attached with the application
- Keep it in an envelope and submit it to below mentioned address on or before the last date.
SSC Job Notifications:- Check Now
Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission,
Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Check Now: More Jobs in Delhi
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 28.06.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Applications for Far Flung Areas:
02.07.2017extended to 05/07/2017
- Date of Examination: 30-07-2017
For more details regarding SSC LDC Departmental Exam 2017–2018, you need to hit this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC LDC Result||SSC LDC Admit Card|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Challan Form|
|How to Crack SSC Exam||SSC Exam Pattern|