SSC LDC Departmental Exam
Staff Selection Commission has conducted SSC LDC Departmental Exam for those candidates, who want to do work as Lower Division Clerk in various Services / Departments. Through this SSC LDC Departmental Exam 2018, organization will be selected the candidates for Lower Division Clerk Posts. Interested ones are required to fill application form through online mode against SSC LDC Exam Notification.
Contenders are informed that before applying, you must meet the eligibility criteria as described below in this page. Eligible candidates need to submit their filled by the candidate in his/ her own handwriting SSC LDC Application Form on or before the last date that is mentioned below. So have a look…
Overview of This Page:
Lower Division Clerk Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination will be held in the month of April 2018 at New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Allahabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Guwahati, Chandigarh and Raipur. Furthermore, you may get the whole details regarding SSC LDC Departmental Exam 2018 from the below structured page which is well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com.
SSC LDC Departmental Exam
Lower Division Clerk
Name of Services/ Departments:
- Central Secretariat Clerical Service
- Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Central Passport Organization under Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Railways
- Department of Legal Affairs
- O/o Registrar General of India under the Ministry of Home Affairs
Eligibility Criteria (as on 01.01.2018):
- Applicants must have passed 12th Standard examination from a recognized Board or equivalent for SSC LDC Recruitment Notification.
- Applicants who do not possess the minimum education qualification as on 01.01.2018 are not eligible to apply for SSC LDC Departmental Competitive Exam.
Check Now: Latest 12th Jobs
Limitation on Age:
Age of candidates should not be more than 45 years of age as on 01.01.2018. This age limit is relaxable up to a maximum of 5 years for SC/ST applicants for SSC LDC Recruitment.
Applicants who will be selected for Lower Division Clerk Post will get an impressive amount of salary of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- for SSC LDC Jobs.
Method of Selection:
- After screening of applications, shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Examination / Typewriting Test / Personal Interview for SSC LDC Vacancy.
- The allocation will be made service-wise, as per the vacancies. The final merit position will be determined by adding marks of Paper-I and Paper-II.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Scheme of Examination:
|Paper No||Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration and Timing for General Candidates||Duration and Timings for VH/OH|
|I||Short Essay (Hindi or English)||100||1 hour 30 minutes. 10.00 AM to 11.30 AM||2 Hours 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon|
|II Objective Type in Computer Based Mode||Language (General English or Samanya Hindi) (50 questions) – 50 marks|
General Knowledge (50 questions) – 50 marks
|100||2 Hours 02.00 PM to 04.00 PM||2 Hours 40 minutes. 02.00 PM to 04.40 PM|
Examination Centers for SSC LDC Departmental Exam 2018:
- New Delhi
Process to Download SSC Application Form 2018:
- Candidates, who have decided to appear in SSC LDC Exam, they have to visit the official site of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in.
- After that you need to go “Latest News” section and choose suitable link for that posts which you want to apply.
- After choosing the link, candidates can read the notification carefully and type on Plain Paper and fill the application form with correct information in an appropriate manner.
- The application should be filled by the candidate in his/ her own handwriting giving all the required information
- Attach copies of the necessary certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc along with application.
- One recent good quality passport size photograph should be pasted on the application form and one identical photograph should be attached with the application
- Keep it in an envelope and submit it to below mentioned address on or before the last date.
SSC Job Notifications:- Check Now
Block No. 12, CGO Complex
Important Dates (Tentative):
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: in the month of January 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Applications for Far Flung Areas: in the month of January 2018
- Date of Examination: April 2018
For more details regarding SSC LDC Departmental Exam 2018, you need to hit this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC LDC Admit Card||SSC LDC Result|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Challan Form|
|How to Crack SSC Exam||SSC Exam Pattern|
|SSC Exam Coaching Classes||SSC Preparation Books|
|SSC Previous Year Papers||SSC Online Registration|