SSC Lower Division Grade 2015
Staff Selection Commission has issued an advertisement related to SSC Lower Division Grade 2015 for Group C exam. Eligible applicants may fill the application form on or before the last date.
SSC application forms are invited from the capable and talented aspirants for the Lower Division Grade reserved for regularly appointed Group-C Staff through Examination.
The entire details about this advertisement like essential qualification, selection process, age limitation, how to apply etc are well tailored below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Candidates must have qualified 12th Standard examination from a recognized Board or equivalent as on 01st January 2015.
- Any permanent or regularly appointed Group ‘C’ employee in the Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- in any of the mentioned Services/Cadres can also apply.
- Age limitation of the contenders should not be more then 45 years as on 01st January 2015.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Competitive examination.
How to Apply?
Application in prescribed format as given in Annexure-I of the notice or typed on Plain Paper along with two recent identical photographs (one should be pasted on the application form and the other attached with the application) should be forwarded latest by 16th February 2015 at the address mentioned below.
The Regional Director (NR),
Staff Selection Commission,
Block No. 12, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504.
Significant dates to be kept in mind:
- Last date for the receipt of application form: 16th February 2015 till 5 pm
- Last date for the receipt of application form from candidates from far-flung areas: 23rd February 2015 till 5 pm.
- Date of Examination: 05th April 2015.
SSC LDC Exam Pattern
|Paper No.||Subject||Marks||Duration and Timings for General Candidates||Duration and Timings (PH)|
|I||Short Essay (Hindi or English)||100||1 hour 30 minutes||2 hours|
|II(Objective Type)||(a) Language (General English or Saamanya Hindi) (50 questions)- 50 marks(b) General Knowledge (English or Hindi) (50 questions)-50 marks||100||2 hours||2 hours 40 minutes|
Syllabus of Examination:-
|Paper-I||One Essay Of 400-500 Words To Be Written On Any Of The Several Specified Subjects|
|Paper-II||Candidate will be tested in simple composition and Applied Grammar.Knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observation and experience, general information about India.|
Note: For more details, you must check the Official Notification
Check More Useful Links
|SSC LDC Admit Card||SSC LDC Result|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Notification|
|SSC Exam Pattern||SSC Coaching Institutes|
|SSC Previous Papers||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||SSC Challan Form|