SSC MP Region Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh Region has issued SSC MP Region Admit Card for those candidates who had applied for SSC CHSL and Graduate Level Exam. The commission is going to conduct SSC CHSL Tier-II 2016 Exam, SSC CHSL 2015 Document Verification and SSC Graduate Level Exam on scheduled dates as mentioned below. Concerning this, SSC Madhya Pradesh Region Hall Ticket is available on official website of commission that is sscmpr.org. Thus, aspirants can download SSC MP Region Admit Card 2017 by using their roll no or registration no.
Focal Points of this Page:
SSC Madhya Pradesh Region Admit Card contains all relevant information such as exam center, timings, exam date etc. So, you need to download SSC MP Region CHSL Exam Hall Ticket for appearing in the exam. If you want to get SSC MP Region Admit Card 2017–2018 directly, then you can go through this web page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
SSC MP Region Admit Card
Simple Process to get SSC MP Region Exam Admit Card:
To collect Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh Region Hall Ticket, you may go through the simple steps as framed below:
- Firstly, candidates have to log in on web page of commission which is www.sscmpr.org
- On reaching the homepage, follow “Candidates Alert” section.
- Then you need to select “Download Admit Card for Online/Computer Based Written Exam for Graduate Level Selection Posts, Advt. No. Mpr-01/2016 Scheduled to Be Held On 16/07/2017” link for SSC MP Region Graduate Level Exam Admit Card.
- If you want to download SSC MP Region CHSL Exam Admit Card then you have to select “Important Instruction for Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2016 (Tier-II) To Be Held On 09/07/2017” OR “Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2015 Regarding Documents Verification” link.
- Now, individuals have to input asked details such as Candidate Registration No, roll no and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) in text box.
- Once you have entered asked details, take your cursor towards the “Submit” button and press on that.
- In few seconds, your SSC MP Region Hall Ticket will be presented.
- Lastly, download it and take a print out of Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh Region Admit Card to appear in exam.
SSC CHSL Tier-II Exam Pattern:
Candidates are informed that Staff Selection Commission CHSL Tier-II Exam is descriptive type exam. Thus, candidates who are going to appear in this exam they have to write essay approx 200-250 words and letter approx 150 to 200 words in English. This exam mainly conducts to check the basic knowledge of applicants of English.
|Test Name||Exam Type||Marks||Exam Duration|
|comprise writing of an Essay and Letter / Application||Pen and Paper Mode||100 Marks||60 minutes|
Things to be carried at SSC MPR Examination Hall:
All applicants who are going to appear in SSC MPR Exam are informed that they have to bring mentioned below documents otherwise you will not be allowed to get entry in the examination hall.
SSC MPR Admit Card: Appliers have to carry a Valid SSC MP Region Admit Card 2017 to the test centre and produce the same to the invigilators for Verification.
Photo ID Proof: Aspirants are also advised that they have to bring their valid Photo ID Proof same as that of one mentioned in the application form.
A Photograph: You also have to bring your recent color passport size photograph.
Get Here: SSC Previous Papers
- SSC MP Region Exam Date: 16-07-2017
- SSC CHSL 2016 Tier-II Exam: 09-07-2017
- SSC CHSL 2015 Document Verification: 11-07-2017 & 14-07-2017
To download SSC MP Region Admit Card 2017, aspirants can also visit the Official Link. To gather more details regarding SSC MP Region Admit Card 2017-2018 you need to stay in contact with this web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|SSC CHSL Admit Card||SSC Constable GD Admit Card|
|SSC Stenographer Admit Card||SSC JE Admit Card|
|SSC CAPF Admit Card||SSC MTS Admit Card|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card||SSC CGL Admit Card|