SSC MP Region Recruitment
A notification regarding SSC MP Region Recruitment 2016 has unfolded by Staff Selection Commission of Madhya Pradesh. This Commission has made this announcement, to hire eligible candidates for the post of Accountant, Senior Research Assistant, Junior Chemist, Foreman (Horticulture). Interested Contenders can apply for Latest Jobs Openings in SSC on or before the closing date through online process. We will shortly bringing details on SSC MP Region Recruitment 2017 on this page. So stay tuned with our website page.
Those who are looking for latest upcoming Government Jobs, they can apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment. Due date for submission of application form is given in table below. So if you are interested then apply on or before it so that you don’t miss out this opportunity. You can check the below part of this page of recruitmentresult.com for all information regarding the SSC MP Vacancy.
SSC MP Region Recruitment
|Commission Name||Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply online||6th October 2016|
SSC vacancies Detail:
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Senior Research Assistant||01|
Job seekers must hold Degree or Bachelor of Science Degree with Chemistry as one of the subject / B.Sc. Agriculture or B.Sc. Horticulture or Master’s degree in Chemistry / Dairy Chemistry / Oil Technology / Food Technology from a recognized University or Institute.
Check More Job Options:
Age Limit and Pay Scale:
|Name Of Post||Age Limit||Salary Per Month|
|Accountant||18-27||Rs.5200-20200, Grade Pay 2800/|
|Senior Research Assistant||Not exceeding 30 years||Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay 4600/-|
|Junior Chemist||Not exceeding 30 years||Rs.5200-20200, Grade Pay 2800/-|
|Foreman (Horticulture)||18-25 Years||Rs.5200-20200, Grade Pay 1900/-|
- For General Category, Application Fee is Rs. 100/-. There are no fees for ST/ SC /Ex-S /PH /Women Candidates as per extant government orders.
- Fee is to be paid through SBI Net-Banking /Credit Cards/ Debit Cards or through SBI Challan.
Candidate’s selection for Staff Selection Commission jobs will be based on OMR / Computer Based Examination. Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/Computer Proficiency Test, etc., will also be conducted where necessary which will be of a qualifying nature.
Check Now: Latest SSC Jobs Notification
Scheme of Examination:
The Examination will have 200 Questions carrying one mark each as indicated below. There will be Negative Marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
|Subject Name||For posts with Matriculation as EQ||For posts with Higher Secondary / Graduate/Post Graduate Degree as EQ|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
SSC Online Practice Test
- START: English Language Online Quiz
Procedure for submission of SSC Online Application form:
- Candidates are required to register themselves on official site of staff selection commission which is ssconline.nic.in before filling up the Online Application Form.
- After visting to home page, candidates will have to fill in basic information relating to them in registration form and submit the same.
- After that, Candidate should upload his/her latest colour photograph of the stipulated size and signature in jpg format
- On submission of details, a unique Registration ID and password will be generated note down this for future use.
- Now the next step is to login with your Registration ID and password to start filling online Application Form with entering correct details.
- Also provide an active email address and mobile number in form as all correspondence will be made by the commission through email.
- Remit the Examination Fee through debit/credit card. Candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, take print-out of challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of SBI.
- Thereafter, log into the system with your Registration ID and Password and submit the details within the stipulated date and time
- Take a print out of submitted Form and sign the same.
- Attach Self Attested copies of certificate in proof of Date of birth, Educational Qualification (Certificate/ Statement of marks), Experience and Community certificate (SC/ST/ OBC) with it and send the same to the Regional Director at the address mentioned below.
You May Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Staff Selection Commission (MPR),
J-5, Anupam Nagar, Raipur (C.G) – 492007
Find More Jobs in Chhattisgarh: From Here
Important Date to remember:
- End Date For Apply Online: 06th October 2016
- End Date to Submit the Application Form: 16th October 2016
For SSC MP Region Recruitment 2016 -2017 related details, job seekers are advised to check below mentioned Official Notice.
To Download SSC MP Recruitment Official Notice – Press Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Online Registration Part 1 & part 2||SSC Online Test Series|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Coaching Institutes|
|SSC Exam Pattern||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Previous Papers||SSC Challan Form|