SSC MP Region Recruitment
New jobs openings by Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh Region tilted as SSC MP Region Recruitment. The organization wants to hire eligible and hard working job seekers to fill 13 vacant posts of Group B-C (Senior Research Assistant SRA and Assistant). Interested candidates can fill online application form by visiting the official website of Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh that is sscmpr.org and follow below provided steps. Get more details regarding SSC MP Region Recruitment 2017 by scrolling down this page.
Key contents of this page:
Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh Region is inviting applications so those who are interested can first check their eligibility and after that fill the application form by following below provided steps before its closing date that is 24/09/2017. Now send the hard copy of application form at below provided postal address within ten days after the submission of online application forms. The team of recruitmentresult.com is here providing all the detailed information regarding SSC MP Region Recruitment 2018 on this page. So have a look…
SSC MP Region Recruitment
|Organization name||Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh Region|
|Number of vacancy||13|
|Last date to submit application forms||24/09/2017|
|Last date to send hard copy||within ten days after the submission of online applications|
SSC MP Region Vacancy and qualification details:
|Post name||Number of Vacancy||Qualification Requirement|
|Senior Technical Assistant||2||Degree in Agriculture followed by Post Graduate degree in Agronomy/Plant Breeding/Genetics of a recognized University or equivalent|
|Conservation Assistant||1||Minimum 10th Pass from recognized Board/ Diploma in Civil Engineering of minimum three years duration from a recognized Institute|
|Junior Conservation Assistant||8||Minimum 10th Pass from recognized Board/ Industrial Training Institute Certificate in subject relating in Civil Engineering|
|Technical Superintendent (Weaving)||1||Bachelor’s Degree/ Two years practical experience as Shift –in Charge for Degree holders and three years for Diploma holders in a textile weaving or production establishment|
|Senior Research Assistant||1||Master Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University|
Want To Know More Jobs Options? Check Links, Given Below:
Age and salary structure for SSC MP Region Jobs:
|Post name||Age criteria||Pay scale|
|Senior Technical Assistant||Not exceeding 30 years||Pay Band –II (Rs. 9300-|
34800/-) + Grade Pay of Rs.
|Conservation Assistant||Between 18 and 25 years||Level -4 in the pay matrix, Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-.|
|Junior Conservation Assistant||Level -2 in the pay matrix, Rs. 19,900-63,200/-|
|Technical Superintendent (Weaving)||Not exceeding 30 years||Pay Matrix- Pay Level 6|
|Senior Research Assistant||PB –2 (Rs.9300-34800/- + 4600/- GP )|
Get Here >> SSC MP Region Recruitment Official Notification
Relaxation in age to reserved categories will be as per the norms of Indian Government. Some of the age relaxations are stated below. Just have a look…
- SC/ST candidates will get 5 years relaxation in age
- OBC will get 3 years relaxation in age
- PWD candidates will get 10 years relaxation in age
Examination fee for SSC MP Region Vacancies:
Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee in the form of SBI Net-Banking, Credit Cards / Debit Cards of all Banks” or through SBI Challan. Fee once paid shall not get refunded. Reserved category candidates/ex serviceman/women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
You Must Check SSC Jobs Notification Here!!!
Candidates will first get shortlisted through screening of application forms based on their achievements mentioned by them in their application forms. After that those shortlisted candidates have to appear for written examination which is computer based having multiple choice questions. Candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:50, i.e. 50 candidates for every vacancy, subject to availability of sufficient number of eligible candidates. After that candidates who qualify written examination will be called for personal interview followed by document verification round.
|Subject||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Total Duration/Timing|
|General Intelligence||25 question each||50 marks each||60 Minutes (Total)|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||For VH/OH (afflicted by Cerebral Palsy and locomotor disability wherein the dominant writing extremity is affected to the extent of slowing down the performance of the candidates). (Pl. see Para 12 (C ) & (D) of notice).-80 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)|
Must Go Through These Articles:
SSC MP Region Admit Card:
Candidates who are going to appear for Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh Region Written exam can download their SSC MP Region hall ticket by going through the official link provided below.
Download here >> SSC MP Region Admit Card
SSC MP Region Result:
Staff Selection Commission is going to release MPR Exam Result soon. So those candidates who are ready to appear for the exam can check their exam score card through online mode by visiting the official website of the organization.
Get here >> SSC MP Region Result
Handy steps to apply for Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh Region Recruitment:
- Candidate should firstly follow below stated steps to read the eligibility details for SSC MP Latest Vacancy:
- Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh that is
- Now on reaching new page tap to SELECTION POSTS- ADVERTISEMENT NO. MPR-02/2017 (CLOSING DATE – 24.09.2017) link under candidate’s alert section
- After that read the eligibility details carefully and check your eligibility
If you are eligible and already registered for the vacant post then go through the following steps to apply:
- Already registered candidate can visit the official web portal of the organization and tap to hit here to apply online option
- After that fill the required details with mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, as per their matriculation certificate
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signatures. The signature and photograph must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the signature file must be more than 1 KB and less than 12 KB. The digital size of the file of the photographs must be more than 4 KB and less than 20 KB
- Make payment of application fee either through online or offline mode
- Take purview of your application form at tap to submit option
- After submission of online application take hard copy of it
- Attach Xerox copy of all the relevant documents and then put it in an envelope and super scribe with “Application to the post for…”
- At last send the application form at postal address provided below.
New user can first have to register and for this they can follow the below stated steps:
- Log in to the official website that is ssconline.nic.in
- Now tap to new user registration option and then fill the required details
- And then upload your recent passport size photograph and signatures. The signature and photograph must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the signature file must be more than 1 KB and less than 12 KB. The digital size of the file of the photographs must be more than 4 KB and less than 20 KB
- After that make payment of application fee
- And then tap to submit option
- After submission of registration form your registration ID and Password will get generated o your computer screen
- Note down that password and ID number for further use.
- After that tap to fill application form option and then follow the steps provided above.
Apply online for >> SSC MP Region Recruitment
The Regional Director/Dy. Director (MPR),
Staff Selection Commission,
Madhya Pradesh Region,
J-5, ANUPAM NAGAR,
RAIPUR, C.G.- 492007
Dates to consider:
- Last date to submit applications through online mode: 24/09/2017
- Last date to send applications through post: within ten days after the submission of online applications
Candidates can obtain more information regarding SSC MP Region Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link. Type your comment in below comment box for any query or doubts. Our experts will try to solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC CR Allahabad Recruitment||SSC NWR Recruitment|
|SSC Eastern Region Recruitment||SSC Southern Region Recruitment|
|SSC KKR Recruitment||SSC Western Region Recruitment|
|SSC NER Recruitment||SSC NR Recruitment|