SSC MP Region Recruitment
Through SSC MP Region Recruitment, Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh Region is going to appoint proficient candidates for filling up 07 Group C/ Non-Technical Posts. This is a golden opportunity for those candidates who want to make their career in Railway Sector. So, interested candidates can apply for SSC Madhya Pradesh Region Recruitment by filling the online application before the end date. Contenders can submit the online application form latest by 07.06.2017 against SSC MP Region Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes:
For getting more information regarding SSC MP Region Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to go through the below segment of this page which is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Applicants should go through the sscmpr.org Recruitment Notice carefully before applying for post and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. Application of applicants not meeting the eligibility conditions is likely to be rejected at any stage of selection process without any information.
SSC MP Region Recruitment
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh Region|
|Name of Posts||Group C/ Non-Technical|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07-06-2017|
Posts Wise Vacancy Distribution & Essential Qualification:
|Posts Name||Vacancy||Essential Qualification|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer||01||M.SC Degree In Chemistry Or Physics; Knowledge Of Photography, Process Making And Lithography|
|Assistant Welfare Administrator||02||Degree Of A Recognized University In Any One Of The Social Science Subjects Such As Economics, Sociology Etc|
|Hindi Translator||01||M.A. (English/Hindi)|
|Jr. Clerk-Cum-Typist||03||12th Class Or Equivalent Qualification, From A Recognized Board Or University, (II) A Typing Speed Of 30 Words Per Minute In English Or 25 Words Per Minute In Hindi On Manual Typewriter Or A Typist Speed Of 35 Words Per Minute In English Or 30 Words Per Minute In Hindi On Computer.|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limitation and Pay Scale:
|Posts Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer||20-25||PB II, G.P.-Rs. 4600/-|
|Assistant Welfare Administrator||20-27||Rs. 9300-34800/- + 4200/-|
|Hindi Translator||18-27||Rs. 9300-34800/- + 4200/-|
|Jr. Clerk-Cum-Typist||18-27||Rs. 5200-20200/- + 1900/-|
Examination Fee for SSC MPR Recruitment:
- Contenders have to remit the examination fee of Rs. 100/- through “SBI Net-Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards of all Banks” or through SBI Challan
- There will be no examination fee for Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen for SSC Group C Recruitment.
Download Official PDF: SSC MP Region Notification
Method of Selection for SSC MP Region Jobs:
- Recruitment panel of organization may conduct some rounds to check eligibility of candidates such as Written Examination or Skill Tests like Typing/Data Entry/Computer Proficiency Test, etc.
- Skill Tests will be of qualifying in nature.
- Final Merit List will be drawn on the basis of performance in Computer Based Mode Examination for SSC Non Technical Recruitment.
SSC Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Question||Maximum Marks|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
Have A Look On this Useful Section
- START: General Knowledge Online Test
- START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
- START: English Language Online Quiz
Way to Apply for Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh Region Recruitment:
- First of all, candidates are required to visit the official site that is ssconline.nic.in to fill the online application form.
- On home page, you need to hit the appropriate link related to “Advertisement No. MPR-01/2017” and select “Hit Here to Apply” link
- Now fill SSC Online Application Form with all necessary details in an appropriate manner without any mistakes.
- Remit the Examination Fee through debit/credit card.
- Candidates, who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, take print-out of challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of SBI.
- Now take print out of online application form.
- Attach Self Attested copies of certificate in proof of Date of birth, Educational Qualification (Certificate/ Statement of marks), Experience and Community certificate (SC/ST/ OBC) with it and send the same to the Regional Director at the address mentioned below.
To Apply Online: Hit Here
The Regional Director/Dy. Director (MPR),
Staff Selection Commission,
Madhya Pradesh Region,
J-5, ANUPAM NAGAR,
RAIPUR, C.G. – 492007
Important Dates for SSC MP Region Recruitment 2017:
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 07.06.2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 17-06-2017
You need to hit this Official Link to get the whole details concerning SSC MP Region Recruitment 2017–2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC NER Recruitment||SSC UDC Recruitment|
|SSC NWR Recruitment||SSC Stenographer Recruitment|
|SSC KKR Recruitment||SSC NR Recruitment|
|SSC Western Region Recruitment||SSC Southern Region Recruitment|