SSC MTS Syllabus
Here, we are providing detailed SSC MTS Syllabus 2019 as per latest SSC MTS Exam Notification. Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct SSC Multitasking Exam from 02-08-2019 to 06-09-2019. Candidates who want to crack SSC MTS (Paper 1/2) Exam are advised to check here latest SSC Multitasking Syllabus. Also download SSC गैर तकनीकी Syllabus & SSC MTS Exam Pattern PDF in English/ Hindi from this single page.
Highlights of SSC MTS Exam 2019:
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|SSC Multitasking Vacancies||10,000+|
|Posts Name||Multitasking Staff|
|Opening Date to Fill SSC Multitasking Online Form||22-04- 2019|
|Last Date for SSC Multitasking Apply Online||29-05-2019|
|SSC MTS Admit Card Download Available||July 2019|
|SSC MTS Exam Date (Tier-I)||02-08-2019 to 06-09-2019|
|Descriptive Exam (Paper-II)||17-11-2019|
|Commencement of Skill Test||To be announced|
Download SSC MTS Syllabus In Hindi
कर्मचारी चयन आयोग मल्टीटास्किंग गैर-तकनीकी परीक्षा में उपस्थित होने वाले अभ्यर्थी एसएससी एमटीएस परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम हिंदी भाषा में डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं। कर्मचारी चयन आयोग गैर तकनीकी परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम हिंदी में डाउनलोड करने के लिए आपको इस पेज को चेक करना चहिये क्युकी यहाँ पर हमारी टीम ने पीडीऍफ़ का सीधा लिंक दिया हैं.
Download PDF>>>> SSC MTS Syllabus 2019 in English
Download PDF >>>>SSC MTS Syllabus 2019 in Hindi
SSC MTS Syllabus
SSC MTS Exam Pattern
Along with SSC Multitasking Syllabus, here we are also providing updated SSC Multitasking Exam Pattern according to Paper 1 & 2. Check Now!!
SSC MTS Paper-I Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Total Duration/ Timing|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||90 Minutes|
- Maximum marks will be 100 marks.
- Paper- I will be objective type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi as per the SSC Multitasking Syllabus 2019.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The timing for visually handicapped cerebral palsy candidates is 120 Mins.
Get Best Answer: How to Crack SSC Exam
SSC MTS Paper 2 Exam Pattern (Descriptive In Nature):
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Total Duration/ Timing|
|Short Essay /Letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||30 Minutes (40 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribes)|
- Paper-II will be qualifying in nature.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for Paper-II on basis of their performance in Paper-I.
- Normalized scores of the candidates will be used to determine merit in Paper-I.
- In SSC MTS Paper-II, candidate are required to write short essay/letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
START Practice With: SSC Online Test Series
SSC Multitaking Syllabus 2019
SSC MTS Paper 1 Syllabus
Syllabus For SSC MTS 2019 General Intelligence & Reasoning:
|1||Number & Alphabetical Series|
|4||Odd one Out|
|8||Non-verbal: Paper Folding & Cutting, Mirror Image, Embedded or Complete the Image, Counting Figure|
|12||Words order according to dictionary|
SSC MTS English Syllabus
|1||Spot the error|
|2||Fill in the blanks|
|5||Spelling/detecting mis-spelt words|
|6||Idioms & Phrases,|
|7||One word substitution|
|8||Improvement of sentences|
SSC MTS Non-Technical Syllabus 2019 Numerical Aptitude:
|3||Time & Work|
|4||Profit & Loss|
|5||Ratio, Mixture & Alligation|
|6||Time Speed Distance|
|7||CI & SI|
SSC MTS General Awareness Syllabus:
General Awareness Questions will be prepared to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of Current Events and such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person like. Check General Awareness Syllabus Of SSC MTS 2019
- Economic Scene
- General Polity Including Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research Etc
SSM MTS Paper 2 Syllabus
SSM MTS Paper-II Exam conducts in Hindi, English and in other languages mentioned in the VIII Schedule of the Constitution with purpose to check the basic language skills commensurate with the educational qualification of applicants. As per SSC MTS Tier 2 Syllabus, candidates are required to write one short essay/ letter in SSM MTS Paper 2.
Check SSC Multitasking Related Links:
|SSC MTS Admit Card||Get Details|
|SSC Multitasking Recruitment||Get Details|
|SSC MTS Question Paper||Get Details|
|SSC Multitasking Answer Key||Get Details|
|SSC Multitasking Books||Get Details|
|SSC MTS Result||Get Details|
|SSC MTS Cut off Marks||Get Details|
|SSC MTS Salary Structure||Get Details|
SSC MultiTasking Staff Non-Technical Selection Process
In order to fill 10000+ vacancies of MultiTasking Staff, Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC MTS Exam every year. SSC MultiTasking Staff Exam is Computer Based Test. SSC MTS Tier-I Exam is going to held from 02-08-2019 to 06-09-2019. After that, candidates have to appear in SSC MTS Descriptive Exam (Paper-II) which will be held on 17-11-2019. To crack all SSC MultiTasking Exam, applicants can download here SSC MTS New Syllabus 2019 & SSC MultiTasking Staff Exam Pattern.
SSC MTS Exam Preparation Tips
Apart from SSC Multitasking Staff Syllabus 2019, here on this page we are presenting SSC Multitasking Exam Preparation Tips for those students who want to crack exam and attain good marks. So the interested students must pay attention on a below stated information.
Set Study Goals:
- There is countless believable research telling that goal setting can be utilized as part of a policy to assist people effectively achieve positive changes in their lives, so never misjudge the control of recognizing to yourself the things you want to attain.
- Just certify to ask yourself some key questions: Am I setting sensible goals? Will I have to work harder to attain those goals? If you’re satisfying with the goals you have set then you should have motive to expand your study plan for the year in advance with your goals in mind.
Work Together With Study Buddies:
- Students must have information about the other students means you should know your classmates very well.
- This is excellent point in time to select a person of study partners who you know you work very well with and are provoked to get good marks also.
- Don’t tensed if you can’t get together too often, you can utilize online resource like GoConqr’s Groups tool to talk and share study notes with one another.
Must Read The SSC MTS Last Year Question Papers:
- It is mandatory that you should understand the SSC MTS Detailed Syllabus,patterns and standards of questions asked by the Staff Selection Commission in the examination.
- SSC Multitasking Previous year papers will help the applicants for the preparation of the upcoming examination. Through this candidate can also know the level of the question being asked in the examination.
Make A Study Routine:
- Each person is dissimilar so the best way to set up a routine is to try special things and observe what works most excellent for you, then change your routine for maximum learning efficiency and do preparation according to the SSC MTS 2019 Syllabus.
- One of the most important concerns is your study place. Find a place to study that is silence and with few disruption. On the other hand, you could also attempt controlling it up by sitting in a diverse place in your school library daily and considering how this works for you.
Try To Change Chapter Into Stories:
- Everybody likes to study or pay attention to a interesting story, and with good motivation not only do stories entertain us, they help us to evaluate and learn important details too.
- You can use this tricks in your studies by learning significant information or facts of SSC Multitasking Syllabus 2019 into a story the weirder and silly you can make it, the better.
Check Now: SSC Coaching Institutes
SSC MTS Study Material
|SSC Multi-Tasking by expert compilations||Arihant publication|
|Disha Publications SSC Multi-Tasking MTS Staff Exam Books||Disha Publications|
|SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Non-Technical Hindi||R Gupta|
|A modern approach to verbal and non verbal reasoning||R.S Aggarwal|
|Objective general English||R.S Aggarwal, Vikas Aggarwal|
Dear Aspirants, for more details regarding SSC MTS Syllabus 2019, you’re advised to keep in touch with us on our web portal. If you want regular updates of SSC Multitasking Syllabus In Hindi/ SSC गैर तकनीकी Exam Syllabus, recruitment, results etc then you may Subscribe Our Free E-Mail Portal. It is free service for our visitors.Thank you…
People May Also Search For
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|SSC Previous Papers||List of Prohibited Materials in SSC Exam|
|SSC Exam Pattern||SSC Jobs Notification|
|How To Find Online Study Material||SSC Time Table|
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||SSC Online Application|