SSC Multitasking Answer Key
After the examination, everyone wants to know that how many questions they have attempted right or wrong. So, for all SSC Multitasking Answer Key has been issued by the Staff Selection Commission. Applicants, who had appeared in Computer Based Examination in respect of the Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) from 16-9-2017 to 31-10-2017, may download their SSC MTS Staff Answer Sheet. You can download the PDFs date wise. You should go through the below section of this page to get more details in concern of SSC Multitasking Answer Key 2017.
This page Includes:
For downloading SSC Multitasking Exam Answer Sheet, aspirants may have to use their “Roll no. / Password/ Exam Date”. If any candidate have objection against the official solutions, can raise their objection against it, till the last date that is 26-11-2017. Applicants can get the steps to check SSC Multitasking Answer Key 2018 & steps for Submit Representations on the beneath segment of this page, which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Guidelines to check SSC Multitasking Answer Key 2017:
Candidates can get their SSC Multitasking Exam Answer Keys by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website that is ssc.nic.in.
- Now you need to hit on “Answer Key” tab, available at the top of home page.
- You are required to press “Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Re-examination, 2016-Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get the notification, read all the details mentioned in it.
- Afterwards on the same page you have to select “Link for candidates’ response sheet, tentative answer keys and submission of representation”
- You will get a new page, where you have to enter all the details as “Roll no. / Password/ Exam Date” in respective manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- Within few seconds your SSC Multitasking Solution Keys PDF file will be displayed on your computer screen. You should check it carefully.
- At last save the file to your desktop or take a print out of it for future use.
SSC Multitasking Answer Key
Objection against SSC Multitasking Answer Sheet:
While matching your answers with the official keys, if you think any of answer is wrong in the official or any other problem you are facing in the keys then you have an option. You can raise your objection against the error through online mode as mentioned in the notification. The link is available on the official portal. Here below we have mentioned the steps you can follow:
Check Here: SSC MTS Results
- First of all you have to visit the official portal that is www.ssc.nic.in.
- On the home page you need to select “Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Re-examination, 2016-Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys” link.
- Read the notification carefully and hit on “Link for candidates’ response sheet, tentative answer keys and submission of representation” link and hit on “Press Here” link.
- Enter all the required details and hit on “Submit” button.
- Now you can submit the challenge against the SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Non-Technical Answer Key.
Fee for Raising the Objection:
On the payment of fee you can challenge the answer sheets. Applicants have to pay Rs. 100/- per question/answer they are challenging. The payment of this fee must be done through the appropriate method.
Get Here: Latest SSC Notification
Last date for submission of objection: 26-11-2017
Candidates may go through the Official Link to get their SSC Multitasking Answer Key 2017–2018. You may stay connected with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|SSC Multitasking Recruitment||SSC Multitasking Syllabus|
|SSC Multitasking Model Question Paper||SSC Multitasking Books|
|SSC MTS Admit Card||SSC Result|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Challan Form|