SSC MTS Syllabus
Staff Selection Commission releases SSC MTS Exam Notification and conducts exam for the assortment of the contenders on Multitasking Non- technical Positions. SSC MTS Syllabus has been provided here for the aspirants appearing in SSC Multitasking Recruitment Exam from December 2018 to January 2019.
After the successfully completion of the SSC MTS Online Application Procedure 2019, contenders have to participate in SSC MTS Paper I 2019 on above said date. In order to do preparation of the SSC गैर तकनीकी Exam 2019, you need to download topic wise SSC MTS Syllabus 2019 from here.
SSC MTS Exam 2019 Date Details
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||MTS (Non-Technical Posts)|
|MTS Exam Dates||December 2018 to January 2019|
Download SSC MTS Syllabus In Hindi
कर्मचारी चयन आयोग मल्टीटास्किंग गैर-तकनीकी परीक्षा में उपस्थित होने वाले अभ्यर्थी एसएससी एमटीएस परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम हिंदी भाषा में डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं। गैर तकनीकी परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम हिंदी में डाउनलोड करने के लिए आपको इस पेज को चेक करना चहिये क्युकी यहाँ पर हमारी टीम ने पीडीऍफ़ का सीधा लिंक दिया हैं.
In order to download the Updated SSC MTS Exam Syllabus 2019 or getting more details related to the SSC MTS Syllabus 2019, you are required to go through this page of recruitmentresult.com for your comfort, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead and download SSC Multitasking Syllabus PDF.
SSC Multitasking Syllabus
SSC MTS Syllabus 2019
SSC MTS Exam Syllabus General Intelligence & Reasoning:
|1||Number & Alphabetical Series|
|4||Odd one Out|
|8||Non-verbal: Paper Folding & Cutting, Mirror Image, Embedded or Complete the Image, Counting Figure|
|12||Words order according to dictionary|
SSC MTS Syllabus – English Language:
|1||Spot the error|
|2||Fill in the blanks|
|5||Spelling/detecting mis-spelt words|
|6||Idioms & Phrases,|
|7||One word substitution|
|8||Improvement of sentences|
SSC MTS Non-Technical Exam Syllabus 2019 Numerical Aptitude:
|3||Time & Work|
|4||Profit & Loss|
|5||Ratio, Mixture & Alligation|
|6||Time Speed Distance|
|7||CI & SI|
SSC MTS 2019 Syllabus – General Awareness:
General Awareness Questions will be prepared to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of Current Events and such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person like
- Economic Scene
- General Polity Including Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research Etc
Get Here Expert Guide: SSC MTS Exam Preparation Tips
SSC MTS Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Total Duration/ Timing|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||90 Minutes|
- Maximum marks will be 100 marks.
- Paper- I will be objective type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi as per the SSC MTS Syllabus 2019.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The timing for visually handicapped cerebral palsy candidates is 120 Mins.
Download From Here: SSC MTS Exam Pattern
Paper 2 Descriptive In Nature:
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Total Duration/ Timing|
|Short Essay /Letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||30 Minutes|
Hit Here>>>> Download SSC MTS Syllabus PDF English
Hit Here>>>>Download SSC MTS Syllabus PDF in Hindi
SSC MTS Exam Preparation Tips
Apart from SSC MTS Syllabus 2019, here on this page we are presenting SSC Multitasking Exam Preparation Tips for those students who want to crack exam and attain good marks. So the interested students must pay attention on a below stated information.
Set Study Goals:
- There is countless believable research telling that goal setting can be utilized as part of a policy to assist people effectively achieve positive changes in their lives, so never misjudge the control of recognizing to yourself the things you want to attain.
- Just certify to ask yourself some key questions: Am I setting sensible goals? Will I have to work harder to attain those goals? If you’re satisfying with the goals you have set then you should have motive to expand your study plan for the year in advance with your goals in mind.
Work Together With Study Buddies:
- Students must have information about the other students means you should know your classmates very well.
- This is excellent point in time to select a person of study partners who you know you work very well with and are provoked to get good marks also.
- Don’t tensed if you can’t get together too often, you can utilize online resource like GoConqr’s Groups tool to talk and share study notes with one another.
Must Read The Last Year Question Papers:
- It is mandatory that you should understand the SSC MTS Syllabus 2019, patterns and standards of questions asked by the Staff Selection Commission in the examination.
- Previous year papers will help the applicants for the preparation of the upcoming examination. Through this candidate can also know the level of the question being asked in the examination.
Download From Here: SSC Multitasking Model Question Paper
Make A Study Routine:
- Each person is dissimilar so the best way to set up a routine is to try special things and observe what works most excellent for you, then change your routine for maximum learning efficiency and do preparation according to the SSC MTS Syllabus 2019.
- One of the most important concerns is your study place. Find a place to study that is silence and with few disruption. On the other hand, you could also attempt controlling it up by sitting in a diverse place in your school library daily and considering how this works for you.
Start Giving Test: SSC Online Test Series
Try To Change Chapter Into Stories:
- Everybody likes to study or pay attention to a interesting story, and with good motivation not only do stories entertain us, they help us to evaluate and learn important details too.
- You can use this tricks in your studies by learning significant information or facts of SSC MTS Syllabus 2019 into a story the weirder and silly you can make it, the better.
SSC MTS Study Material
|SSC Multi-Tasking by expert compilations||Arihant publication|
|Disha Publications SSC Multi-Tasking MTS Staff Exam Books||Disha Publications|
|SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Non-Technical Hindi||R Gupta|
|A modern approach to verbal and non verbal reasoning||R.S Aggarwal|
|Objective general English||R.S Aggarwal, Vikas Aggarwal|
Choose Best Books from Here for Preparation: SSC Multitasking Books
Dear Aspirants, for more details regarding SSC MTS Syllabus 2019, you’re advised to keep in touch with us on our web portal. If you want regular updates of SSC Multitasking Syllabus In Hindi, recruitment, results etc then you may Subscribe Our Free E-Mail Portal. It is free service for our visitors.Thank you…
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|SSC Multitasking Answer Key||SSC MTS Result|
|SSC MTS Job Profile||SSC Jobs Notification|
|SSC MTS Admit Card||SSC Exam Coaching Classes|
|SSC MTS Cut off Marks||SSC Online Application|