SSC NER Recruitment
Latest Jobs advertisement has asserted as SSC NER Recruitment by Staff Selection Commission, North Eastern Region. This notification is come into existence in order to provide information regarding 13 vacant posts of Lab Assistant/Officer. Candidates can grasp the opportunity by applying against SSC NER Recruitment 2017. For this, individuals need to submit Staff Selection Commission Online Application Form that can be acquirable from the web page, sscner.org.in. So, promptly access via online mode and apply against the available vacancies!
This page Highlights:
In order to make places secure in Staff Selection Commission Recruitment, candidates need to meet the terms and conditions as mentioned in official notification such as educational qualification, age, caste, category, etc. To obtain more details and facts on Staff Selection Commission Notification, go through below given page which is well modified by team members of recruitmentresult.com
SSC NER Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission, North Eastern Region|
|Last date to apply||07-06-2017|
SSC NER Vacancy:
- Laboratory Assistant: 01
- Handicraft Promotion Officer : 12
Eligibility Norms for sscner.org.in Advt:
|Posts Name||Education Required||Experience|
|Laboratory Assistant||Job finders must have done Intermediate/Senior Secondary/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Agriculture||Three years experience in laboratory work in any laboratory registered under Fertilizer Control Order (FCO), 1985 or laboratory recognized by any Government institution|
|Handicraft Promotion Officer||Entrants applying for SSC Officer Recruitment should have done Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Design/Fine Art from a recognized University/Board/Institute with good academic records||Individuals should have two years experience in field of handicrafts or cottage or small scale industry|
You Can Also Find More Job Options:-
Age Requirements for Staff Selection Commission Jobs:
Aspirants applying against Staff Selection Commission Vacancies are required to meet the age requirements stated below as per post. Have a look!
- Laboratory Assistant: 25 years
- Handicraft Promotion Officer: 30 years
Reservations on Age:
Relaxations in age will be granted only to below mentioned categories as per terms and policies of govt. Have a peek!!
SSC NER Recruitment 2017 Notification: Check Here
Salary Paid for sscner.org.in Recruitment:
Appointed contenders for SSC NER Lab Officer Recruitment will get an impressive and exciting amount of pay scale along with good amount of grade pay as given below. Have a look!!
|Name of Posts||Salary|
|Laboratory Assistant||PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + G.P. Rs.1900/-|
|Handicraft Promotion Officer||PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 + G.P. Rs.4200/-|
Examination Fees for SSC NER Notification:
- Contenders applying against SSC NER Lab Assistant Recruitment have to submit an amount of Rs.100/- towards examination fee.
- Reserved category aspirants such as Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen/All Women are exempted from submitting fee.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Mode of Payment:
Individuals are required to remit the examination fee using SBI Net-Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards of all Banks or via SBI Challan through online mode. Payment from any other mode will be rejected.
On the basis of candidates performance in written examination, interview followed by document verifications officials of Staff Selection Commission, North Eastern Region take decision about whom to hire for vacant posts.
- Written examination will be consisting of Objective/Multiple Choice Questions, separately for posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation and above levels.
- 50 marks will be deducted as negative marking for every wrong attempt.
|Subject||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Total Duration/Timing|
|General Intelligence||25 questions||50||60 Minutes (Total)|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25 questions||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25 questions||50|
|General Awareness||25 questions||50|
Have A Look On this Useful Section
- START: General Knowledge Online Test
- START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
- START: English Language Online Quiz
How to apply against SSC NER Recruitment 2017?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region that is www.sscner.org.in.
- Now hit on the “Press here for Notice” link present facing “ADVERTISEMENT NO.1/2017 Selection Post for (North Eastern Region)” in middle of homepage.
- Advertisement will display on your computer screen. Read the whole instructions carefully.
- Fill Staff Selection Commission Application Form correctly including detailed personal information in respective manner.
- Upload all the essential documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Make the payment of fee, submit online application form and take a print out of it.
- After that, attach required testimonials along with system generated form.
- Enclose the system generated form in envelope and super scribed with the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
- At last, send it to the postal address given below.
Apply Online: Hit Here
The Regional Director/Dy. Director (NER),
Staff Selection Commission,
North Eastern Region, Housefed Complex, Dispur
Beltola Basistha Road
Find More: Jobs in Assam
- Deadline to apply against SSC NER Recruitment: 07-06-2017
- End Date for sending Hard Copies of Applications: 17-06-2017
Wiling candidates may get other details about SSC NER Recruitment 2017-2018 through the Official Notification given above. To grab other info and details, stay linked with us on our web page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC CAPF Recruitment||SSC UDC Recruitment|
|SSC NWR Recruitment||SSC Stenographer Recruitment|
|SSC KKR Recruitment||SSC NR Recruitment|
|SSC Western Region Recruitment||SSC Southern Region Recruitment|