SSC NER Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission Northern Region has circulated a job notification titled as SSC NER Recruitment 2016. This Commission is looking for skilled and well qualified contenders for filling up the various vacancies of Laboratory Assistant, Accountant, Asstt. Store Keeper, Surveyor & other. Diligent and interested candidates can apply for SSC Jobs by first filling online application form and then submit a print copy of the same on or earlier than the last date. Those who want to apply in next year may also get latest details about SSC NER Recruitment 2017 shortly through this page.
For more information about Staff Selection Commission Recruitment, candidates need to roll down this page which is made by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Job seekers who have the requisite qualification can apply for latest govt job notification through online process.
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission Northern Region|
|Total no. of Vacancies||109|
|Last date to Apply||Will Be Updated Soon|
SSC Vacancy and Salary Details:
|Name of posts||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Laboratory Assistant||02||Rs.5200-20200+ GP Rs.1900/-|
|Accountant||01||PB-1 Rs.5200-20200+ GP Rs.2800/-|
|Laboratory Assistant||01||Rs.5200-20200+ GP Rs.2000/-|
|Asstt. Store Keeper||06||5200-20200+ GP Rs.2400/-|
|Store Clerk||04||5200-20200+ GP Rs.1900/-|
|Sr. Tech. Asstt (Geology)||14||Rs.9300-34800+ GP Rs.4600/-|
|Sr. Tech. Asstt (Geophysics)||04|
|Sr.Tech. Asstt. (Chemical)||07|
|Jr. Tech. Asstt (Geology)||20||Rs.9300-34800+ GP Rs.4200/-|
|Jr. Tech. Asstt (Geophysics)||07|
|Jr. Tech. Asstt (Chemical)||08|
|Cost Accountant||02||Rs.9300-34800+ GP Rs.4600/-|
|Accountant||02||Rs.9300-34800+ GP Rs.4200/|
|Lab. Asstt. Gr.I (Geology)||01||Rs.5200-20200+ GP Rs.2800/-|
|Lab. Asstt. Gr.III (Geology)||05||Rs.5200-20200+ GP Rs.1900/-|
|Lab. Asstt. Gr.I (Geophysics)||01||Rs.5200-20200+ GP Rs.2800/-|
|Lab. Asstt. Gr.III (Geophysics)||03||5200-20200+ GP Rs.1900/-|
|Lab. Asstt. Gr.III (Chemical)||03|
|Senior Technical Assistant||01||PB-2 Rs.9300-34800+ GP Rs.4200/-|
|Tech. Superintendent (Weaving)||01|
|Tech. Superintendent (Processing)||04|
Applicants, who wish to apply for Staff Selection Commission jobs, should have possessed Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in relevant field from the reputed university or institute.
Relaxation in Age:
The age relaxation will be decided as per the rules and regulations of Staff Selection Commission of northern Region.
Screening Test, Written Test and Interview will be the basis of recruitment. Candidate’s performance in the above mentioned rounds will determine their selection for the SSC vacancies.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates can fill Application Form from the Official Website of SSC that is sscner.org.in. Applicants must have scan copy of their photograph & signature before applying online.
- After visiting to home page, Press the link ‘Advt. No. 1/2016-NER………..’ and read all the details carefully.
- Now press the link for ‘Apply Online’ and must fill all the details correctly in online application form.
- Candidate should now upload his photograph and signature in the prescribed size.
- Press on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ for final submission of application.
- After submitting it, candidates should take a print out of the submitted form and send it to the address mentioned below on or earlier than the last date.
Read Also: Procedure To Fill Online Form
The Regional Director (SR)
Staff Selection Commission,
Housefed Complex, Dispur,
Beltola Basistha Road, Guwahati-781006
Check Here: More Jobs in Assam
Closing Date to Apply: Will Be Updated Soon
Aspirants may get other details regarding SSC NER Recruitment 2016 – 2017 from Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Latest SSC Jobs Notification|
|Free Job Updates||Jobs by Organization|
|Jobs By Qualification||Best Jobs In India|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
SSC NER Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), North Eastern Region has released a notification for SSC NER Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited to fill up the Accountant, Laboratory Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant & Other Jobs. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions must fill SSC online application form first and then submit the hard copy of same through offline mode. Candidates, who want latest information related to SSC NER Recruitment 2017, need to stay in touch with this page.
Necessary details related to Staff Selection Commission jobs can be acquired from this page which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com. All the eligible candidates who are seeking latest govt. jobs must apply against SSC notification before the closing date given in table below.
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region|
|last date to apply Online||02nd October 2016|
SSC vacancies Details:
|Name of Posts||No of posts|
|Senior Technical Assistant||01|
Educational Qualification for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment:
Candidates should have pass Intermediate or Senior Secondary or 12th for Laboratory Assistant Post. Applicants must have completed Bachelors degree in Textile Technology, Textile Processing, Textile Design or Fine Arts or Masters degree in Physics/ Mathematics/ Geophysics/ Statist ics/ Geology or equivalent.
Check Also: Latest 12th Pass Jobs
Salary and Age criteria:
|Name Of Posts||Pay Scale||Maximum Age Limit|
|Laboratory Assistant||Rs.5200-20200 + G.P. Rs.1900/||25 years|
|Accountant||Rs.5200-20200 + G.P. Rs.2800/-||18-27 years|
|Laboratory Assistant||Rs.5200-20200 + G.P. Rs.2000/||27 years|
|Senior Technical Assistant||Rs.9300-34800 + G.P. Rs.4200/||30 years|
Relaxation in upper Age-limit is admissible to reserved categories of applicants in accordance with instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt.
Selection Process for SSC jobs:
Selection of candidates will be based on Witten Test, skill Tests like Typing /Data Entry /Computer Proficiency Test, etc or interview. Final Merit List will be drawn on the basis of candidate’s performance in OMR /Computer Based Examination.
Scheme Of Examination:
For posts with Matriculation as EQ, the examination will have 150 Question carrying one mark each:
|Subject Name||No. of Questions|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25|
For posts with Higher Secondary / Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in any subject as the EQ, Examination will have 200 Questions carrying one mark each.
|Subject Name||No. of Questions|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
Important Note- There will be Negative Marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
Check Below Given Links, To Prepare For Above Subjects In Better Way:
- Application fee of Rs.100/- is to be paid by candidates through SBI Net Banking /Credit Cards /Debit Cards or through SBI Challan.
- All Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying application fee.
How to apply for SSC NER Recruitment?
- To apply online, candidates are first required to register themselves at the official site that ssconline.nic.in
- In the Registration Part, candidates will have to fill in basic information relating to them and submit the same.
- On submission of details, a permanent Registration ID and password will appear. Note down it for future use.
- Now candidate should upload his/her latest colour photograph of the stipulated size and signature.
- After completion of Registration, now proceed to Fill Online Application Form. Candidates should read the instructions given carefully before filling up the Form.
- Log into with your Registration ID and Password and fill up the essential details in form and remit the fee through the desired mode within the stipulated date and time.
- Candidates willing to pay fee through SBI Challan should take print-out of challan generated online and deposit the fee in branch of State Bank of India.
- After submission, candidates should take a print out of the online Form and sign the same.
- Affix your photograph and attach self-attested copies of Certificates /documents in support of age, Essential Qualifications, Experience, proof of Caste /Category issued by the Competent Authority with it.
- Send the same to the address mentioned below so as to reach the Regional Office within the time prescribed.
The Regional Director (NER),
Staff Selection Commission, North Eastern Region,
Housefed Complex, Dispur Beltola Basistha Road
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date to apply online & Payment of Fee: 02nd October 2016 by 05:00 P.M.
- Last Date for receipt of hard copy of the Online Application: 12th October 2016
Appliers may get other details through the Official Notice given below. Candidates keep visiting our web portal, to acquire latest updates related to SSC NER Recruitment 2016 – 2017. You can also bookmark this page for receiving latest information regarding the same.
SSC NER Recruitment Official Notice- Press Here