SSC NER Recruitment
Best Recruitment of the Year!!! Staff Selection Commission has issued a job notification for SSC NER Recruitment. Commission is going to hire dedicated and skilled contenders for filling up Lab Attendant / Asst / ACIO & Other Jobs. Applicants, who’re planning to apply for SSC NER Recruitment 2017 they must fill SSC NER Online Application Form before 24-09-2017. Before going to apply, check complete details about Staff Selection Commission NER Recruitment from here.
Highlights Of This Page :
Staff Selection Commission will conduct SSC NER Exam for those contenders, who wish to get sscner.org.in Recruitment 2017. Aspirants, who are interested to get Jobs in Government Sector, may apply against SSC NER Notification before the last date. You can collect more information about SSC NER Recruitment 2018 / SSC NER Lab Attendant / Asst / ACIO Recruitment from below section which is provided by our team of recruitmentresult.com.
SSC NER Recruitment
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission, North East Region|
|Last Date To Apply||24-09-2017|
SSC NER Vacancies:
|Post Category||Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|NE20117||Senior Research Assistant||07|
|NE20217||Senior Technical Assistant||02|
|NE20317||ACIO Grade-I (Documents)||01|
|NE20517||Junior Conservation Assistant||01|
SSC NER Eligibility Criteria:
An applicants must be a either
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal / Bhutan or
- A Tibetan refugee or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from various countries with the intention of permanently settling in India
Candidates, who want to apply for SSC NER Lab Attendant / Asst / ACIO Jobs, they must have the following qualification.
|Senior Research Assistant||Post Graduation In Degree in Chemistry|
|Senior Technical Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Master’s Degree in Physics/ Mathematics/Geophysics/Statistics/Geology|
|ACIO Grade-I (Documents)||M.Sc in Chemistry or Physics|
|Conservation Assistant||Must be 10th pass from recognized Board and Diploma / Industrial Training Institute Certificate in Civil Engineering of minimum three years duration from a recognized Institute|
|Junior Conservation Assistant|
|Field-cum-Laboratory Attendant||Matriculation or equivalent pass|
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:–
SSC NER Age Limit & Age Relaxation as on 01.08.2017:
Aspirants’ age should be 30 years (For Senior Technical / Research Assistant), 20-25 (For ACIO Grade-I (Documents)) and 18-25 (For Others). Category wise relaxation in age for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment as described below:
|Category Wise||Age Relaxation In Years|
|PH + Cerebral Palsy||10 Years|
|PH + OBC+ Cerebral Palsy||13 Years|
|PH + SC/ST+ Cerebral Palsy||15 Years|
Check SSC Jobs Notification Here!!!
- General category appliers should need to pay Rs. 100/- (One hundred only) as an application fee.
- All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee.
Mode Of Payment:
Aspirants should need to pay application fee through through “SBI Net-Banking, Credit Cards / Debit Cards of all Banks” or through SBI Challan and Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay|
|Senior Research Assistant||Rs.9300-34800/-||Rs.4200/-|
|Senior Technical Assistant|
|ACIO Grade-I (Documents)||Rs.4600/-|
|Conservation Assistant||Level-4: Rs.25500 – 81100/-||–|
|Junior Conservation Assistant||Level-2: Rs.19900 – 63200/-||–|
|Field-cum-Laboratory Attendant||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-||Rs.1800/-|
Get PDF: SSC NER Recruitment Notification
SSC NER Selection Process:
Job appliers will be getting assorted for Staff Selection Commission Jobs on the basis of their qualifying marks in Written Examination in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions followed by personal interview session.
For paper 1
|Subjects Name||Max Marks||No. Of Question|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||50||25|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||50||25|
Must Go Through These Articles:
- Paper will consist of Objective Type- Multiple choice questions only and the questions will be set both in English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer and time duration for exam will be of 60 Minutes (Total).
SSC Northern Region Admit Card:
Applicants, who’ve successfully apply for available Staff Selection Commission Vacancy and now eligible for upcoming exam, may download the sscner.org.in admit card 2017 from below provided direct link.
Direct Link To Download: SSC NER Admit Card
SSC NER Exam Result:
From below provided link one can easily download your www.sscner.org.in result 2017. Those, who’ve declared qualified in recruitment exam, are only eligible to appear in further process of SSC NER Recruitment that is interview.
Direct Link To Download: SSC NER Results
Points To Be Consider For Filling Online Application Form:
Applicants are advised to go through below listed instructions carefully before filling up the application form, take a look
- To pay fee in cash, contenders should take printout of challan generated online after completion of Application Part and pay fee in branch of SBI and then continue within the specific date and time.
- You must have scanned a photograph that is than 4 KB and less than 20 KB.
- Keep in mind that, you may also upload the signature in jpg format and size of the signature file must be more than 1 KB and less than 12 KB.
How to Apply for SSC NER Recruitment?
- Eligible applicants can apply for this job through official website i.e. www.sscner.org.in.
- From homepage hit on “Press Here For Notice” link that is visible in front of ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02/2017 SELECTION POST FOR North Eastern Region(NER).
- Now must read “SSC NER Advertisement” and then hit on “Online Application Form” link that is available at “Information Links” section.
- After that, you may hit on “Apply” button from next opened page and before apply, aspirants may need to read entire Staff Selection Commission Notification very carefully.
- If You’re an New Candidates: Then must do online registration by hitting “Register” button and fill the required details as shown below and submit it with given time period.
- If you’re An Registered Applicants: Now, must fill the Staff Selection Commission Online Application Form with correct details and Upload the requisite testimonials in proper manner (if required).
- After that, submit the filled application form with-in given time period and get print out of it for future reference.
- At last, filled application form completed in all aspects must be sent to below mentioned address before the end date should be reached.
Hit Here For: SSC NER Online Apply
To The Regional Director/Dy. Director (NER),
Staff Selection Commission, North Eastern Region,
Housefed Complex, Dispur Beltola Basistha Road
Find More: Jobs in Assam
|Last Date To Fill Online Application Form||24-09-2017|
|End Date To Submit Fee Through Online Mode|
|Closing Date To Deposit Fee Through Challan Form||27-09-2017|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Filled Application Form||04-10-2017|
To get other details about SSC NER Recruitment 2017 – 2018 please visit this Official Link. Stay tuned with us for getting latest updates about Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC CR Allahabad Recruitment||SSC NWR Recruitment|
|SSC Eastern Region Recruitment||SSC Southern Region Recruitment|
|SSC MP Region Recruitment||SSC Western Region Recruitment|
|SSC KKR Recruitment||SSC NR Recruitment|