SSC NR Recruitment 2014
- Staff Selection Commission North West Region (SSC NR) has invited the application form for various vacancies as SSC NR Recruitment 2014 under Government of India.
- Job seekers who fulfills the eligibility criteria should apply for it by sending properly filled application form on or before 20 June 2014 and 27 June 2014 (for abroad resident)
- Contenders must read the whole acknowledgement regarding this recruitment like educational qualification, selection process and how to apply etc
Name of the Organization:
Staff Selection Commission North West Region (SSC NR)
Post and Vacancies detail:
|Name of the post||No. of vacancy|
|Senior Technical Assistant||3|
|Assistant Archaeological chemist||23|
|Draughtsman Grade-I (o/o Army base workshop)||3|
|Junior Technical Assistant||19|
|Investigator (social studies) Grade-I||3|
|Draughtsman Grade-I (M/o crops of EME)||1|
|Senior Technical Assistant||2|
|Senior Technical Assistant (crops)||4|
|Sub-inspector (finger print)||39|
|Senior research Assistant||2|
|Assistant research officer for Hindi||8|
|Data processing assistant grade-A||9|
|Data processing assistant grade-A (erstwhile designated as Jr. statistical assistant)||4|
|Assistant library and information officer (librarian)||1|
|Senior Technical Assistant (credit)||3|
|Senior Technical Assistant (soil conservation)||4|
|Assistant field officer||49|
|Assistant extension officer||1|
|Assistant central intelligence officer grade-I (language)||8|
|Documentation and information technology assistant||1|
|Senior Technical Assistant (cooperation)||2|
|Heraldic assistant group ‘B’||1|
|Technical Assistant (metallurgical)||5|
|Technical Assistant (electrical)||18|
|Technical Assistant (mechanical)||21|
|Technical Assistant (chemical)||6|
|Senior library and information assistant||1|
|Technical Assistant (wild life)||1|
|Economic investigator grade-II||1|
|Data processing assistant ‘Grade A’||9|
|Technical officer (S & R)||26|
Applicants must have Graduate/Post Graduate in the applied field.
Candidate’s age should lie between 18-25 years and 18-30 years as per requirement of post.
Qualified candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in screening test then Proficiency test and interview.
Appointed aspirants will be paid with Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/- (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted).
Application Fee Structure:
- Application fee for candidates is Rs. 50/- in the shape of CRFS.
- SC/ST/female /PH/Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from fee.
How to Apply for SSC NR Recruitment?
- Applicants need to download Application format from official link of Staff Selection Commission North West Region (SSC NR) which is www.sscnr.net.in
- Fill application’s all compulsory columns and take the print out of it, affix photograph, attest signature also attach One self-addressed post card duly affixed with an additional Rs.6/- postage stamp. The candidate must indicate the name of the post, Post Code and Advt. No. on the postcard.
- Now send the application form along with the all testimonials in respect of age, caste, experience etc. within sealed envelope super subscribed as “application for the post of” at below stated address.
“The Regional Director (NR),
Staff Selection Commission,
Block No. 12, Lodhi road, CGO complex,
- Closing date of receipt of application form: 20 June 2014 up to 5 pm
- For far flung areas – 27 June 2014 upto 5 pm
Note: For more detail check the Official Notification.
Some Important Links:
|Latest SSC Notifications||SSC Syllabus|
|SSC Exam Pattern||SSC Preparation Books|
|SSC Previous Year Paper||Coaching Institutes For SSC|
|SSC Online Test||FCI Syllabus|
|CGL Syllabus||SSC CGL Interview Questions|
|CGL Exam Pattern||Online Study Material For SSC CGL|