SSC NR Recruitment 2014- 15
Staff Selection Commission North West Region (SSC NR) has transmitted a notice as SSC NR Recruitment 2014- 15 for the various recruitments. Willing aspirant who match with the eligibility criteria can apply for SSC NR Vacancies.
Willing aspirants may download the application and after filling it in prescribed performa can send it at the decided address on before the last date, which is 26, September 2014.
Candidates can get more information related to SSC NR Recruitment 2014 such as post name, no of post, qualification, salary, how to apply etc which is given by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of Organization:
Staff Selection Commission North West Region (SSC NR)
Type of Announcement:
SSC NR Recruitment 2014
Post Name and Salary:
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Assistant Extension Officer||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + GP 4200/-|
|Senior Technical Assistant|
|Data Entry Operator Grade – B||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP 2800/-|
|Technician||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP 2400/-|
|Technician Assistant (Insecticide)||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + GP 4200/-|
No of Post:
- Applicants who are going to apply must have Master’s Degree / Bachelor Degree / B.SC in the relevant field from a recognized Board / University.
- For the post of Data Entry Operator DEO and Technician age should lie between 18 to 27 year and for other post it is 18 to 30 year.
- Relaxation is given according to the rules of government.
Application fee can be submitted in the shape of CRFS stamps. Applicants are requested to bring these stamps from the District Post Officer of the Country.
Job seeker must have experience in relevant field and a good typing speed.
Selection of the participants based on some tests, which are given below:
- Preliminary Selection (Written Test / Interview)
- Screening Test
- Proficiency Test
How to Apply for this Recruitment:
- Applicant can visit the official site, which is www.sscnr.net.in.
- Applier can download the application from the official site or applicant can see the performa from the employment news paper.
- Application should be written in the prescribed performa.
- Candidates should submit the application along with the copies of required certificates and testimonials.
- Application should be submit at the address given below.
The Regional Director (NR)
Staff Selection Commission
Block No.12, Lodhi Road,
CGO Complex, New Delhi – 110504
Last date to submit the application form: 26, September 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Online Registration Part 1 & part 2||SSC Notification|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Coaching Institutes|
|SSC Exam Pattern||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Previous Papers||SSC Challan Form|
Note: For more information you can visit Official Notification.