SSC NR Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission is planning to recruit most eligible candidates through SSC NR Recruitment. There are various posts of Group B/C (Non-Tech) are available in the organization. Those who are concerned to apply for SSC NR Jobs Notice must submit the application form before the last date.
Details about SSC NR Recruitment:
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Group B/C (Non-Tech)|
|Number of Vacancy||Various|
|Last Date To Apply||Check Below|
SSC NR Recruitment 2019
Q1: SSC NR Vacancies:
- Conservation Assistant
- Technical Assistant (Hindi)
- Scientific Assistant (Mechanical)
- Scientific Assistant (Electronics)
- Assistant Research Officer for Regional Language
- Wildlife Inspector
- Senior Technical Assistant
- Investigator (Language)
- Technical Clerk (Economics)
- Junior Conservation Assistant
- Junior Analyst
- Sub-editor (Hindi)
- Chemical Assistant
- Library & Information Assistant
- Research Assistant (Environment)
- Research Investigator (Forestry)
- Senior Geographer
- Upper Division Clerk
- Assistant Research Officer
- Scientific Assistant
- Section Officer (Horticulture)
- Assistant (A&S) Accounts & Statistical Assistant
- Investigator (SS)
- Assistant Archaeologist
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer
- Senior Translator (Hindi)
You Can Also Check: Latest SSC Jobs Notification
Q2: What are the SSC NR Vacancy 2019 requirements?
A candidate must either be:
- A citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
Eligibility Details For SSC NR Group B/C Jobs:
- Candidates applying for SSC Northern Region 2019 Recruitment should have graduate or post graduate degree in relevant subjects from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Aspirants must have also experience in relevant field with good academic records if it will be necessary.
Q3: What are the Age details for sscnr.net.in Recruitment?
- The minimum age of applying aspirants for SSC Recruitment should be 18 years.
- The maximum age should not possess above than 30 years to apply for Staff Selection Commission, Northern Region Recruitment.
- The relaxation is available for reserved category aspirants applying for SSC NR Jobs as per norms.
Q4: Is there any Application fee for SSC NR Vacancies 2019?
Candidates applying for Staff Selection Commission recruitment are informed as they are required to pay an amount as application fee which will be deposited through online mode by using debit card, credit card or bank challan.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Q5: What is the SSC NR Salary Structure?
Appointed contenders for SSC NR Job will be paid by an impressive amount of monthly salary with other allowances.
Q6: Explain the Selection Mode For SSC NR Job 2019?
Staff Selection Commission department will conduct a written test, interview and verification of documents round for selection of eligible aspirants for SSC Job 2019. Qualify applicants in written test will be called for interview and then verification round.
Exam Pattern For SSC NR Non-Tech Jobs:
|Subjects Name||Time Duration||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|General Intelligence||60 Minutes||25||50|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
Must Go Through These Articles: How to Crack SSC Exam
Q7: How To Apply For SSC NR Recruitment 2019?
- Willing to apply contenders for SSC NR Group B/C (Non-Tech) have to visit the official website that is sscnr.net.in
- Hit on suitable tab present on home page regarding SSC NR Group B/C (Non-Tech) vacancy 2019.
- Applicants are suggested to read complete Staff Selection Commission NR recruitment notification for getting complete details.
- After that, hit on “apply online” button present on previous page.
- Fill SSC NR online application form with correct details asking for filing vacant positions.
- Upload relevant documents and certificates with the SSC Online application form in proper manner.
- Finally, you must hit on “submit” button stable at last of the page.
- At last, get printout of filled form and Finally, containing an envelope which should be upper scribed “Application for the posts of……………….” And send it to the postal address which is mentioned below.
To The Regional Director (NR),
Staff Selection Commission,
Office of Northern Region
Block No.12, Kendriya Karyalya Parisar
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Check Important Links Related to SSC NR:
|SSC NR Official Link||Press Here|
|SSC NR Admit Card||Check Here|
|SSC NR Result||Check Here|
SSC NR Admit Card:
Candidates who are going to appear in SSC NR Exam they are advised to download their SSC NR 2019 Admit Card by the help of below given Official Link. Stay tuned with us to get latest updates time to time.
SSC NR Result:
Staff Selection Commission, Northern Region is going to release SSC NR 2019 Result of those candidates who are all set to appear in SSC NR Recruitment Exam. To get SSC NR Result 2019 directly, appliers are advised to press above stated Official Link.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Last date to apply: Available Soon
You may fetch more information regarding SSC NR Recruitment 2019 by going through the Official Link. You may like our page on facebook or follow us on twitter for getting latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|