SSC NWR Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission, North Western Region has notified employment advertisement as SSC NWR Recruitment. The main purpose of Commission is to recruit well qualified, dynamic and hard working aspirants for 66 vacant posts of Assistant Store Keeper, Farm Manager, Technical Operator, Handicrafts Promotion Officer, Junior Chemist & others. Applicants having passion to work in this organization may apply for SSC NWR Vacancy by downloading SSC NWR Online Application form by visiting @sscnwr.org. Go through eligibility criteria prior applying for SSC NWR Recruitment 2017.
Over-view of page:
Computer Based Examination will be conducted to hire applicants for Assistant Store Keeper, Cleaner, Junior Chemist, Stockman and others job positions. Applicants satisfying eligibility criteria for SSC NWR Assistant Jobs may fill SSC North Western Region Online application form prior 24.09.2017 and send hard copy of SSC North Western Region application form through offline mode before 04.10.2017. Willing contenders may access all details about SSC NWR Recruitment 2018 by going through this page well customized by team members of recruitmentresult.com
SSC NWR Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Staff Selection Commission North Western Region|
|SSC NWR Job||Assistant Store Keeper, Farm Manager, Technical Operator, Handicrafts Promotion Officer, Junior Chemist & others|
|Closing date of Submission of Application||24.09.2017|
|Last Date to Submit Hard Copy||04.10.2017|
SSC NWR Vacancies:
|SSC NWR Job||SSC NWR Vacancy|
|Assistant Store Keeper||02|
|Technical Operator (Drilling)||41|
|Handicrafts Promotion Officer||09|
|Stockman (Junior Grade)||05|
Essential Qualification Required For Staff Selection Commission North Western Region Vacancies:
|North Western Region Vacancy||Qualification required|
|Assistant Store Keeper, Technical Operator, Stockman and Cleaner||Applying contenders for SSCNWR Recruitment should passed 10th or 10+2 or its equivalent qualification from recognized board.|
|To apply for SSC NWR Farm Manager recruitment, you may hold Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from well known institute|
|Handicrafts Promotion Officer||Contenders applying for Handicrafts Promotion Officer Recruitment may hold Bachelor’s Degree in Design or Fine Arts.|
| Junior Chemist|
|To apply for SSC NWR Junior Chemist Recruitment, aspirant may hold Master’s degree in Chemistry or Dairy Chemistry or Oil Technology or Food Technology or Bachelor of Science Degree with Chemistry as one of the subjects or Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Chemistry.|
You May Check More Job Opportunities, From Here:-
Candidate must either be:
- citizen of India or
- subject of Nepal or
- subject of Bhutan or
- Tibetan Refugee who came over to India, before the 1 st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
Age Criteria and Pay scale for Staff Selection Commission NWR Jobs:
|Staff Selection Commission North Western Region Recruitment||Age criteria||Pay Scale for Staff Selection Commission North Western Region Jobs |
|Assistant Store Keeper||18 to 27 Years||Level – 2 in the Pay Matrix|
|Farm Manager||Not exceeding 30 Years||Pay Band-9300-34800 with G.P-4200|
|Technical Operator (Drilling)||18 to 27 Years||Level – 2 in the Pay Matrix|
|Handicrafts Promotion Officer||Not exceeding 30 Years||PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-|
|Stockman (Junior Grade)||18 to 27 Years||Rs. 19900/- (7th CPC) Level-2, Cell-1 (Pay Band-1, Rs 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-, 6th CPC)|
|Junior Chemist||Not exceeding 30 Years||PB-1, 5200-20200/- GP-2800/- (prerevised) Revised scale as per 7th CPC – Pay Matrix Rs 29200/-, Level – 5|
|Cleaner||Between 18 to 27 Years||Level – 1 in the Pay Matrix|
Check Here: SSC Jobs Notification
Relaxation in age:
Download SSC NWR Recruitment Notification
- For getting successful registration, candidates need to pay examination fee of Rs. 100/- through “SBI Net-Banking, Credit Cards / Debit Cards of all Banks” or through SBI Challan.
- All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation, are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders.
- Fee paid through any other mode will NOT be accepted. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Hiring criteria for SSC NWR Jobs:
- Aspirants will be shortlisted for SSC NWR Assistant Recruitment on the basis of performance in Computer Based Examination. Candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:50, i.e. 50 applicants for every vacancy, subject to availability of sufficient number of eligible candidates.
- Intellectuals will be shortlisted by applying suitable cut off in the percentage of marks, in multiples of five.
- Number of contestants shortlisted may be slightly more or less due to the criteria of applying cut off in multiples of five.
Do You Know: How to Crack SSC Exam
Scheme Of Examination:
- There are three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective/Multiple Choice Questions, for posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation & above levels.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer. The details of subjects for Questions, marks and number of Questions subject-wise are given below:
|Subject||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Total Duration/Timing|
|General Intelligence||25||50||60 Minutes (Total)|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50||For VH/OH (afflicted by Cerebral Palsy and locomotors disability wherein the dominant writing extremity is affected to the extent of slowing down the performance of the candidates). (Pl. see Para 12 (C ) & (D) of notice).-80 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
Have A Look On this Useful Section
- START: General Knowledge Online Test
- START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
- START: English Language Online Quiz
SSC NWR Admit Card:
Candidates may obtain their SSC NWR call letter from here. Staff Selection Commission North West Region is all set to conduct online exam on scheduled date. Aspirants may obtain their SSC NWR hall ticket in order to appear for SSC NWR exam.
Get Here: SSC NWR Admit Card
SSC NWR Result:
SSC North western Region has declared SSC NWR Result. Aspirants participated in Staff Selection Commission online exam may obtain their SSC NWR merit list by hitting on direct link placed here.
Check Now: SSC NWR Result
Ways to fill SSC NWR Recruitment Application Form:
In order to fill SSC NWR online Application form, follow these steps listed here.
- Candidates need to l is to visit official website of Staff Selection Commission which is sscnwr.org
- Choose “Recruitment To Various Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ Selection Posts – Advertisement No.NWR-02/2017” link accessible at middle of page.
- On selecting it, you will be moved to new page where you will get an option to open the PDF in English or Hindi.
- Select language and then, PDF file will open.
- Read out advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible contenders are required to move on previous page and then at bottom section of home page in right side hit on “Please visit ssc.nic.in” link.
- Hit on apply tab that is available in menu bar.
- New page will appear where you need to hit on “others” tab that is available at the top of page.
- Under “Recruitment of Selection Post Examination (Phase-V), 2017” head, candidates are required to select ‘Apply Link’ tab.
- Candidates should read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the Online Registration Form/ Application Form.
- After reading the instructions candidates should move to the Registration Part and fill up the online Registration Form.
- In the Registration Part, candidates will have to fill in basic information relating to them.
- On submission of the Registration Form, a page with Registration ID and password will appear.
- Note down the Registration ID and password and keep them safely.
- This would be your permanent Registration ID & Password which would be required to apply for Selection Posts as well as for any other Recruitment Examination of the Commission.
- After submission of the Registration Form, candidate should upload his/her latest colour photograph of the stipulated size and signature.
- Signature and photograph must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the signature file must be more than 1 KB and less than 12 KB. The digital size of the file of the photographs must be more than 4 KB and less than 20 KB.
- After completion of the Registration Part the candidates should proceed to fill up the SSC Online Application Form.
- Aspirants already registered can directly log into the system and proceed to fill up the Application Form.
- Fill all details in application form as per requirements.
- Upload all required documents with it, and hit on submit tab for submission of form.
- Acquire a hard copy of filled application form and send it at below provided address on time.
Hit Here For: SSC NWR Online Application form
The Dy. Regional Director (NWR),
Staff Selection Commission,
North Western Region,
Ground Floor, Kendriya Sadan,
Sector – 9A, Chandigarh – 160 009
- Closing Date for Filling up Online Application Part is: 24.09.2017 (05.00 P.M)
- Closing Date for Making Online Payment is: 24.09.2017 (05.00 P.M.)
- Closing Date for submitting Application Form is: 04.10.2017
For getting more details about SSC NWR Recruitment 2017–2018, have a visit to its Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC CR Allahabad Recruitment||SSC KKR Recruitment|
|SSC Eastern Region Recruitment||SSC Southern Region Recruitment|
|SSC MP Region Recruitment||SSC Western Region Recruitment|
|SSC NER Recruitment||SSC NR Recruitment|