SSC NWR Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission, North Western Region has published a advertisement related to SSC NWR Recruitment. The organization wants to hire eligible contenders on the vacant post of Assistant Store Keeper, manager and for others.
Desirable applicants can apply for SSC NWR Latest Jobs Openings by submitting application form before the last date updating soon. Candidates have to access official website sscnwr.org to submit application.
The Overview Of The Page:
Those contenders who have all set to apply for SSC NWR Recruitment 2018 are suggested to match eligibility criteria first by reading this page completely which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
SSC NWR Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Staff Selection Commission North Western Region|
|SSC NWR Job||Various|
|Closing date of Submission of Application||Updating soon|
SSC NWR Vacancies:
- Assistant Store Keeper
- Farm Manager
- Technical Operator (Drilling)
- Handicrafts Promotion Officer
- Stockman (Junior Grade)
- Junior Chemist
Essential Qualification for SSC NWR Vacancy:
Candidates who are going to apply for Staff Selection Commission North Western Region Vacancies should have completed 10+2 or graduation with minimum marks from recognized university or institute.
Candidate must either be:
- citizen of India or
- subject of Nepal or
- subject of Bhutan or
- Tibetan Refugee who came over to India, before the 1 st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
You May Check More Job Opportunities, From Here:-
Age criteria for Staff Selection Commission NWR Jobs:
- Aspirants who have all set to apply for Staff Selection Commission North Western Region Assistant Recruitment, their minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants should not exceed above than 27 years in age to apply for Staff Selection Commission NWR Jobs 2018.
- The relaxation will be available for reserved category aspirants according to government rules.
Check Here: SSC Jobs Notification
Relaxation in age:
Salary Details For Staff Selection Commission NWR Job 2018:
Assorted contenders for Staff Selection Commission Vacancies 2018 will be paid by an impressive amount of monthly salary which will be decided at the time of selection process.
For getting successful registration, candidates need to pay examination fee of Rs. 100/- through “SBI Net-Banking, Credit Cards / Debit Cards of all Banks” or through SBI Challan.
- All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation, are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders.
- Fee paid through any other mode will NOT be accepted. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Hiring criteria for SSC NWR Jobs:
- Aspirants will be shortlisted for SSC NWR Assistant Recruitment on the basis of performance in Computer Based Examination. Candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:50, i.e. 50 applicants for every vacancy, subject to availability of sufficient number of eligible candidates.
- Intellectuals will be shortlisted by applying suitable cut off in the percentage of marks, in multiples of five.
- Number of contestants shortlisted may be slightly more or less due to the criteria of applying cut off in multiples of five.
Get Here Topic Wise: SSC NWR Syllabus
Do You Know: How to Crack SSC Exam
Scheme Of Examination:
- There are three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective/Multiple Choice Questions, for posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation & above levels.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer. The details of subjects for Questions, marks and number of Questions subject-wise are given below:
|Subject||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Total Duration/Timing|
|General Intelligence||25||50||60 Minutes (Total)|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50||For VH/OH (afflicted by Cerebral Palsy and locomotors disability wherein the dominant writing extremity is affected to the extent of slowing down the performance of the candidates). (Pl. see Para 12 (C ) & (D) of notice).-80 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
Have A Look On this Useful Section
- START: General Knowledge Online Test
- START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
- START: English Language Online Quiz
SSC NWR Admit Card:
Candidates may obtain their SSC NWR call letter from here. Staff Selection Commission North West Region is all set to conduct online exam on scheduled date. Aspirants may obtain their SSC NWR hall ticket in order to appear for SSC NWR exam.
Get Here: SSC NWR Admit Card
SSC NWR Result:
SSC North western Region has declared SSC NWR Result. Aspirants participated in Staff Selection Commission online exam may obtain their SSC NWR merit list by hitting on direct link placed here.
Check Now: SSC NWR Result
How To Apply For SSC NWR Recruitment 2018?
Step 1: First of all, willing to apply contenders for SSC NWR Latest Jobs Openings has to visit the official website that is sscnwr.org
Step 2: Hit on “Recruitment” tab appearing at menu bar of the home page.
Step 3: Select appropriate link regarding Recruitment To Various Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ Selection Posts – Advertisement available at middle of the page.
Step 4: Select language from the next page that will be Hindi or English.
Step 5: Then, press a suitable link related to SSC NWR Recruitment Notification 2018.
Step 6: Read complete recruitment notification PDF for getting full info.
Step 7: After that, hit on “apply online” button.
Step 8: Fill SSC NWR Online application form with the correct details asking for filling vacant tabs.
Step 9: Upload relevant document and certificates with the SSC NWR application form.
Step 10: Eventually, you should hit on “submit” button.
Step 11: Follow suitable tab to download duly filled application form.
Step 12: At the end, you must take print out copy of it for avoid any trouble in future.
The Dy. Regional Director (NWR),
Staff Selection Commission,
North Western Region,
Ground Floor, Kendriya Sadan,
Sector – 9A, Chandigarh – 160 009
Last date to apply: Updating soon
For getting more details about SSC NWR Recruitment 2017–2018, have a visit to its Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC CR Allahabad Recruitment||SSC KKR Recruitment|
|SSC Eastern Region Recruitment||SSC Southern Region Recruitment|
|SSC MP Region Recruitment||SSC Western Region Recruitment|
|SSC NER Recruitment||SSC NR Recruitment|