Online link for SSC Registration 2019-20 is available on this page. Candidates who are willing to apply for SSC Multitasking Recruitment or any other SSC Exam are required to submit SSC Online Registration through Staff Selection Commission Login System. Check here complete SSC Part 1/2 Registration Form Process.
SSC Registration Form
Candidates who want to appear in SSC MTS, CGL, CHSL, JE or any other exam are required to fill SSC Online Registration Form. Without completion of SSC Registration Part–I & Part–II Form, you are unable to attend SSC Examination. You must submit your filled SSC Online Application Form before the final date as mentioned in SSC Notification.
There are two part of online registration that is:
- SSC Registration Part–I
- SSC Registration Part–II
Candidates must know that before filling the application form for SSC Recruitment Advertisement, you need to read official SSC Recruitment Notification as per required post very carefully such as required qualification, age limitation, salary detail, application fee detail, selection procedure, important dates etc. if you are willing and eligible for the post which you want to apply, then you can proceed with the application form.
Check Here: SSC Jobs Notification
SSC Online Registration Part–I
#1. Go To Official Website
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in OR you can directly go to site ssconline.nic.in
- On home page of official site go to ‘Login’ section as available at right side of home page.
- If you are new user then press on “New User? Register Now” button to fill SSC Registration Application Form 2019.
- After hitting this button, you will re-direct at new page.
#2. Enter Required Details
- Fill the required information such as aadhaar number, candidate’s name, father’s name, roll no and candidate’s date of birth, candidate’s gender and the text and hit “Enter” link.
- After that enter the ‘Personal Details’, ‘Basic Details’ and ‘Contact Details’ and press “Submit” button.
#3. SSC Registration Login
- After SSC Registration Confirmation, you will get provisional SSC Registration Id and Password, Registered candidate may login into the system and can proceed for filling up application form.
- Enter the required information such as “Registration No”, “Password” and “Text” and press “Submit” button.
- Now new window will open which contain application form.
Also Check– Staff Selection Commission Time Table
SSC Registration Part–II
- Now to submit SSC Online Application Form, registered candidates are required to go through SSC Login section which is available at the right side of home page of official website.
- After that, new page will be opened with applying link of active SSC Vacancies.
- Candidates can select SSC Jobs and press on “Apply Online” tab.
- Details, filled by him/her earlier, at the time of registration photo process, will automatically be filled in the respective fields in the application form.
- The rest blank sheet should be filled by the candidate and the following information are as follows:
- After that you will see three buttons namely ‘Partial Save’ – ‘Final, Submit’ – ‘close’.
- After completion of form the candidate should use the ‘Final Submit’ button which saves all the details.
- After that ‘Payment’ window will appear on your computer screen.
- Finally, make payment of application fee by hitting ‘online’ or ‘offline’ in fee payment mode option.
More Links Related To SSC
|How to Crack SSC Exam||Check Here|
|SSC Online Test Series||Check Here|
|SSC Exam Pattern||Check Here|
|SSC Previous Papers||Check Here|
|SSC Syllabus||Check Here|
|SSC Official Website||Press Here|
Make Payment of Application Fee
Case I (Through Offline Mode):
- If applicants select offline option then you get a fee deposit bank challan form from the server. The format of challan form is as follows.
- After that take print out of challan and should go to the nearest State Bank of India Branch and deposit the fee.
Read Here– SSC Challan Form
Case II (Through Online Mode):
- If applicants select offline option, then aspirants will be redirected to Bank site with various payment options.
- You can deposit the Application Fee through Net Banking or Card Payment or other payment mode.
- When all process has done of payment, you are able to take a print out of their filled application form by logging in Apply/ Print option on the default page.
SSC Exam Registration 2019
If you want to check eligibility criteria for SSC Examination, must read the official notice. Applicants who are interested to apply for SSC Multitasking Recruitment are advised that must meet eligibility criteria before you begin the application process for SSC Registration Process. Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam and personal interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of organization.
To appear in written exam, you have to complete all process for part-I registration and part-II registration. In this article, we have shared complete information about SSC Online Part 1 Part 2 Registration process, so checkout this page carefully.
Get Here List Of– Coaching Institutes for SSC
People May Also Search For
For further information about SSC Registration 2019-20, you must go through the Official Link. Applicants can join us on Facebook for acquiring updated information related to Staff Selection Commission exam & other SSC Registration Additional Details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|List of Entrance Exam in India||Latest Recruitments|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Free Job Updates||Daily Job Updates|