SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Pattern
Most of candidates might be curious to know about SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Pattern. So, for those candidates we are sharing here SSC SA (Group B) Paper Format which will be beneficial for their preparation. Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC Scientific Assistant Exam every year for recruiting the capable candidates. Well, those individuals who have applied for SSC SA (Group B) post must prepare themselves according to the latest SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Pattern 2018.
The main motive of this Department Examination is to recruit knowledgeable candidates for Scientific Assistant (Group B) Posts. Aspirants if you know the paper pattern of any exam, then you can study well for that test and you can prepare a schedule according to that pattern. For getting more details you are suggested to read the complete page which is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Pattern
- SSC Scientific Assistant Exam consists of two Papers:
- Paper I (Computer based Examination mode) and Paper-II (Computer based Examination mode)
- The Paper I question will be asked from following subjects such as General Intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, English Language and Comprehension
- The Paper II question will be asked from Physics, Computer Science and Information Technology, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- The examination would comprise 200 questions carrying 200 marks.
- The duration of exam is of 120 Minutes (Total).
|Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Paper I (Computer Based Examination Mode)||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25|| |
120 Minutes (Total)
|English Language and Comprehension||25|
|Part-II (Computer based Examination mode)||Physics, Computer Science and Information Technology, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||100|
SSC SA Group B Exam:
- Only Science Graduates and Engineering Graduates are eligible to apply for Scientific Assistants in India. SSC Scientific Assistant Exam has 2 Paper and Syllabus for Paper 1 is same as we have for SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam and Paper 2 is Subjective nature, where questions are subject specific.
- After qualifying the paper I of SSC Scientific Assistant Exam 2018, candidates will be called for paper II.
- Those aspirants who will qualify both the exam they will go for further procedure that is Interview
- Applicants have to appear for interview round along with their attested documents at the place where the interview round will be conducted.
- There will be Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Part-I& II.
- Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- Discrepancies in question paper should be brought to the notice of the Commission through online challenge system when representations are invited by the commission after the examination.
- So, candidates who are going to appear in the Exam can download the SSC Scientific Assistant Pattern on this page.
Please Note: Candidates are not permitted to bring or use Mobile Phone, Calculators or any other electronic/ electrical device for answering any paper. Candidates must not, therefore, bring Mobile Phone, Calculators or any other electronic/electrical device inside the Examination premises.
SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Preparation Books:
- SSC Scientific Assistants Exam Books: V. V. K. Subburaj
- Study Guide SSC Recruitment of Scientific Assistant in Indian Meteorological Department Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Edition 2012: GK Publications.
- General Intelligence and Test of Reasoning Paperback – 2014: Vikas Publishing House
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination: Abhijit Guha
- Master Guide SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 Examination
- Bank General Economic & Banking Awareness Question Paper for bank and others
- R S Agarwal Verbal Reasoning Book (Fully Solved)
- Reasoning Model Paper with Answer
- 501 Challenging Logical reasoning Practice Book
- SSC (CAPFs) Sub-Inspector & Assistant Pariksha Study Guide
You Can Also Check: SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment
Important Instructions for SSC Scientific Assistant Exam:
- Candidates are not allowed to carry electronic item in the examination hall which is considered as the subject of cheating
- No extra rough sheet is permissible in the examination hall. Margin will be given to do rough work in the test booklet.
- Without permission do not open the test booklet
- It is essential to bring Hall Ticket, without the admit card, candidates will now allow to enter in the examination hall.
- Candidates should reach the examination center 1 hour before the start of the examination
- Fill the important information in the answer sheet. If the details are not entered or entered correctly the result may not be evaluated.
- Failure to follow the instructions in the examination will be disqualified.
- It is essential to use black/ blue ball point pen for shading the bubbles
- It is not allowed to clarify doubts on any item in test booklet from the invigilator.
- Answer should be marked properly by darkening the circle in the OMR sheet.
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
If you want to download SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Pattern 2018, you need to visit the Official Link. You can follow us on face book and google plus or you can also use our free email services. If you have any query then you can write in below provided comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC SA Cut off Mark||SSC SA Previous Year Papers|
|SSC Scientific Assistant Result||SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus|
|SSC SA Admit Card||SSC Jobs Notification|
|How To Crack SSC Exam||SSC Preparation Books|