SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission is inviting candidates for applying against advertisement as SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment. It will conduct an open competitive examination for recruitment to the post of Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department, Group B Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial. Willing candidates can submit their SSC Online Application Form through online mode prior 04-08-2017. Applicants can collect rest of the details about SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 such as SSC online exam, SSC form date, SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Dates by scrolling down this page.
Hey good news for those candidates who want to apply for SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Notification to fill 1102 vacant positions of Group B Scientific Assistant but don’t apply due to any technical reason or any other are happy to know that the last date for receipt of online applications for SSC Scientific Assistant Exam is extended by 10 days. The last date for filling up of SSC Scientific Assistant Online Application Form will now be 14-08-2017 up to 5.00 P.M. As regard payment of fee through challan, it is informed that the candidates applying for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment can make payment to the designated branches of State Bank of India (SBI) during working hours of the Bank up to 18-08-2017 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 P.M. on 14-08-2017. Candidates are required to know that SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Question Papers in Part-II, will be three separate papers on
Candidates applying for SSC Scientific Assistant Jobs will have the option to choose any one of the above three question papers in Part-II. Here we have given complete updates information related to SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017, Group B Exam Dates on this web page. So, don’t go anywhere and read SSC Recruitment Notification very carefully and then submit your SSC Online Application Form.
Get Latest PDF of: SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification
Vital Points On This Page:
Applying candidates must hold Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject) or Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. Those who meet eligibility parameters decided by Staff Selection Commission can appear in the examination which is scheduled to be held in the month of November. Aspirants may grab the entire details in concern of SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2018 by going through this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Staff Service Commission|
|Name of the Position||Group B|
|Last date to fill application form||04-08-2017|
SSC Scientific Assistant Vacancies:
1102 Group B Jobs
Qualification for SSC Jobs:
- Applying personal for SSC recruitment must hold Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/ Computer Science/Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR
- Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution/University or equivalent as per SSC Notification.
Points to be noted!!!
- Remember, qualifying Degree or diploma referred above should be in First Class (60% marks) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale.
- You must have passed 10+2 Examination from a Recognized Board or equivalent in Science with Physics and Mathematics as core subjects.
- Qualifying Degree or Diploma referred above must be of three (3) years duration after (10+2) examination.
- Ex-Serviceman who have done various courses from Armed Forces which are certified by competent Authority that they are equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can also apply for Staff Service Commission Scientific Assistant Recruitment
Other Qualifications required:
- Applying candidate must be either:
- Citizen of India or subject of Nepal, or
- subject of Bhutan, or
- Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1 st January, 1962 with the motto of permanently settling in India
- Individual of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the purpose of permanently settling in India.
Age Criteria for SSC Scientific Assistant Job:
Age of applying personals for SSC Scientific Assistant Vacancy must not exceed 30 years as on 04.08.2017. Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation / Secondary Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Commission for determining the Age eligibility. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST will get relaxation in age as per norms of government.
Relaxation of Upper age limit:
To know more about relaxation in age, have a glance on SSC Scientific Assistant Notification.
|Category||Age Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit.|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen( Unreserved/General )||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the Closing date for receipt of application|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years(3 years + 3 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the Closing date for receipt of application|
- Aspirants are required to pay Rs. 100 only as application fee.
- All women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Handicapped categories are exempted from paying application fee as per norms of government.
- Make payment of fee through SBI challan/ SBI Net banking or through credit/debit cards of any bank.
- Remember, Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
Pay Scale for SSC Vacancies:
Candidates, shortlisted after the completion of the examination and interview will receive pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- by the Staff Service Commission. Other allowances will be provided to the candidates according to the rules of the government.
Selection Process for SSC Vacancies:
Applying candidates for SSC Scientific Assistant Vacancy will be on the basis of their performance in written test followed by Interview. Candidates are informed that SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Examination will be conducted in two stages:
- Written Test ( 400 marks )
- Interview ( 100 marks )
SSC Written Test:
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- First paper will consists of 200 questions of objective multiple choice ( Higher Secondary Standard ).
- Paper II will be Conventional Type and comprising Physics, Or Computer Science and Information Technology, Or Electronics & Telecommunication Engg.
|Papers||Subject||Maximum marks||Duration & Timings|
|Paper – I Objective type ( OMR Answer Sheets will be provided for this Paper )||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||2 Hours|
10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon
|English language & Comprehension||50|
|Paper-II Conventional Type ( descriptive )||Physics, Or|
Computer Science and Information Technology, Or
Electronics & Telecommunication Engg.
[2.00 P.M to 4.00 P.M ]
Must Go Through These Articles:
Scheme of exam:
Check Now: SSC Coaching Institutes
How to fill SSC online application form?
- Aspirants are required to log on to the official website of the Staff Service Commission that is ssc.nic.in
- Shift your cursor under “Latest News” section accessible at middle of opened page.
- Hit on “Notice – Recruitment of Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department Examination, 2017” link.
- Read the complete advertisement in appropriate manner.
- Subsequent to it, candidates must enter the requisite details in the application form.
- Upload all relevant documents along with the form regarding date of birth, caste, qualification etc.
- Ensure all details filled by you are correct.
- Hit on “Submit” tab for final submission of SSC application form.
- Acquire a print out of it for future need.
Check Here: SSC Online Registration Part 1 & part 2
|Last Date to submit online application form||04-08-2017|
|SSC Exam Date||20-11-2017|
Aspirants may grab the other details concerning SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through Official link. You can follow us on Facebook and Google Plus or subscribe our free email service also for latest updates about Staff Service Commission Jobs.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Recruitment||SSC Notification|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Online Test Series|
|SSC Admit Card||SSC Result|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||SSC Challan Form|