SSC Selection Post Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission has decided to release SSC Selection Post Admit Card soon on its official web page. Contenders who are going to appear in SSC Selection Post Phase-VI Exam to be held on 16 Jan 2019 to 18 Jan 2019 can get their SSC Selection Post Exam Hall Ticket soon from here.
SSC Selection Post Notification:
- Exam: Examination for Selection Posts Phase-VI/ 2018
- Conducted by: Staff Selection Commission
- Purpose: Hiring contenders for Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation Level
- SSC Selection Post Exam Date: 16-01-2019 to 18-01-2019
Staff Selection Commission is going to organize SSC Selection Post Phase-VI Exam from 16-01-2019 to 18-01-2019. Appeared candidates can download SSC Selection Post Exam Admit Card to get entry into the examination hall for attending SSC Selection Post Exam.
SSC Selection Post Admit Card
How to SSC Selection Post Admit Card Download?
- Candidates need to visit official website that is ssc.nic.in
- Now press on “Admit Card” to get SSC Selection Post Exam Admit Card.
- Then choose the link for downloading SSC Selection Post Hall Ticket 2018.
- Download SSC Selection Post Admit Card through Application No and Password
- Fill details for downloading SSC Selection Post Admit Card.
- Now press “Submit” button and SSC Selection Post Hall Ticket will be shown.
- Save SSC Selection Post Exam Admit Card.
- Take a hard copy of SSC Selection Post Exam Hall Ticket.
Download SSC Selection Post Admit Card 2018
|SSC Selection Posts VI 2018 Date Extended||Get Details|
|SSC Selection Posts Phase VI Result||Get Details|
|SSC Result||Get Details|
|SSC Recruitment||Get Details|
|SSC Admit Card||Get Details|
|SSC Online Application||Get Details|
|SSC Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|SSC Exam Calendar||Get Details|
|SSC Exam Syllabus||Get Details|
|Download SSC Selection Post Admit Card|
|Through Application No And Password||ACTIVE SOON|
|SSC Official website||Press Here|
The SSC Selection Post Admit Card 2018 contains the following details:
|Candidate’s Name||Father’s name|
|PwD Candidate (if applicable)||Date of birth|
|Date and Time of Examination||Roll number|
|Candidate’s signature||Candidate’s photograph|
|Registration Number||Mailing Address|
|Exam Center||Medium of Question Paper|
What to Carry in SSC Selection Post Exam Centre?
- Ball Point Pen (BLUE/BLACK) of good quality
- Downloaded SSC Selection Post Admit Card
- One Photo ID proof (any one of the following PAN Card/ AADHAAR Card/Passport/ Driving Licence/Voter ID card)
- Photocopy of ID proof
- 2 passport size photos
START Practice With: SSC Online Test Series
What NOT to Carry in SSC Selection Post Exam?
- textual material (printed or written)
bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box,
Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad,
Pen drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table,
Electronic Pen/scanner, Cardboard
- Mobile phones, Bluetooth, Earphones.
Microphone, Pager and Health band etc.
- Any Watch/Wristwatch, Camera, wallet,
goggles, handbags etc.
- Hiding communication devices like Camera,
Bluetooth device etc.
SSC Selection Post Phase-VI Admit Card:
Staff Selection Commission is going to release SSC Selection Posts Admit card 2019 for January examination. Candidates who are eagerly waiting to download their SSC Selection Posts Hall Ticket, they can visit the official website of the organization. Aspirants can also follow the below stated procedure to download their SSC Selection Posts Admit card 2019 through online mode. Scroll down this page to know more about SSC Selection Posts Call Letter.
Read Here: How to Crack SSC Exam
Candidates can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book and Google Plus. Type your comment in below comment box for any query or doubts related to this post. Our experts will try to solve your queries. You can also subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails directly in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Prohibited Materials in SSC Exam||SSC Time Table|
|SSC Coaching Institutes||SSC Challan Form|
|Best SSC Exam Preparation Books||SSC Previous Year Papers|