SSC Southern Region Recruitment
A notification in respect of SSC Southern Region Recruitment has been issued by Staff Selection Commission, Southern Region. In this concern organization is inviting online application form from eligible and skilled job hunters to fill up 66 Group B-C Jobs such as Technical Superintendent, Workshop Superintendent, Senior Instructor (Weaving) and others. Job seekers who want to uplift their career in government sector can apply for the SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2017 by filling the SSC Application Forms till the lasts date that is 24-09-2017.
Focal Points of this page……..
Candidates, it is a great occasion for you who want to join the government sector can go for the Staff Selection Commission Jobs. Contenders having required SSC Eligibility Criteria of this Staff Selection Commission Recruitment and willing to join this organization they can submit SSC Online Application Form till closing date. You may also go through this page made by the great team of recruitmentresult.com to know more about SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2018, eligibility criteria like Educational qualification, age limit, applying process, etc.
SSC Southern Region Recruitment
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission, Southern Region|
|Total No. of Staff Selection Commission Vacancies||66|
|Last date to Apply for SSC Recruitment/ SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2017||24-09-2017|
SSC Southern Region Vacancies and Educational Qualification:
- Job appliers for SSC SR Recruitment 2017 must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India, before the 01-01-1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- Applying aspirants must be a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
|Post||SSC Job Vacancy||Qualification Required for Staff Selection Commission Jobs|
|Technical Superintendent||3||Diploma in Handloom Technology or Textile Technology with 3 yrs exp|
|Workshop Superintendent||1||Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 2 yrs exp|
|Senior Instructor (Weaving)||1|
|Medical Attendant||34||10th Pass with Certificate in First Aid|
|Lady Medical Attendant||15||Matriculation or equivalent pass with Certificate in First Aid|
|Conservation Assistant||1||10th pass with Diploma in Civil Engineering of minimum three years duration|
|Junior Conservation Assistant||5||10th pass with Certificate in subjects relating to Civil Engineering|
|Evaluation Assistant||1||Degree in Statistics or Mathematics or Economics or Sociology or Social Work with Knowledge of Tamil Language|
Age Limit and Salary Details for SSC Southern Region Recruitment:
|Post||Age||Remuneration Details for SSC Vacancies|
|Technical Superintendent||30 yrs||Rs. 9300 – 34800 + GP 4200|
|Workshop Superintendent||Rs. 44900/-|
|Senior Instructor (Weaving)||Rs. 35400/-|
|Medical Attendant||18-25 yrs||Rs. 5200- 20200 + GP 1800|
|Lady Medical Attendant|
|Conservation Assistant||Rs. 25500 – 81100/-|
|Junior Conservation Assistant||Rs. 19900 – 63200/-|
|Evaluation Assistant||18-27 yrs||Rs. 29200 – 92300/-|
Get PDF of SSC Southern Region Recruitment Notification:
Relaxations in age:
- Upper age can be relaxed of those candidates who belong to reserved category such as SC/ ST/OBC/ Ex- Serviceman as per the norms of Staff Selection Commission.
- Age will be relaxable up to 10 yrs for PH candidates and up to 5 years for Departmental candidates & CGE.
Mode of Staff Selection Commission Recruitment:
- All the job appliers for SSC 2017 Recruitment will be called for Computer Based Examination on the basis of qualifications and experience.
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:50, i.e. 50 candidates for every vacancy. There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- Final Merit List will be drawn on the basis of performance in Computer Based Examination.
Read Now: How to Crack SSC Exam
SSC Southern Region Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Total Duration/Timing|
|General Intelligence||25||50||60 Minutes (Total) and For VH/OH (afflicted by Cerebral Palsy and locomotor disability wherein the dominant writing extremity is affected to the extent of slowing down the performance of the candidates). (Pl. see Para 12 (C ) & (D) of notice).-80 Minutes|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic||25||50|
Fee Structure for SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2017:
- Contenders belonging to General & OBC category will have to pay an Application fee of Rs. 100/- through SBI Net-Banking, Credit Cards / Debit Cards of all Banks” or through SBI Challan .
- No fee for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen.
SSC Southern Region Admit Card:
Those candidates who are going to apply for Staff Selection Commission Vacancy need to download their SSC Admit Card which is all set to be released by the management authority of this reputed organization. So, all the appliers are advised to stay tuned with us to get latest updated information regarding SSC Call Letter/ Hall Ticket 2017.
Get Here: SSC Southern Region Admit Card
SSC Southern Region Result:
Once the SSC Southern Region Recruitment Exam will be completed then candidates can easily check their SSC Result which will be released by the team of Staff Selection Commission. To get scorecard of Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Examination you have to visit our web portal. We will try to update info related to Staff Selection Commission Results soon as we can.
Download Now: SSC Southern Region Result
How to apply for Staff Selection Commission Notification?
- To apply for SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2017/SSC Southern Region Group B-C Recruitment all the candidates need to log in on web page which is www.sscsr.gov.in
- After reaching to homepage, follow “SELECTION POSTS – Recruitment Notice for Advt. No. SSC/SR/2/2017 of SSC (SR), Chennai for 8 (Eight) Categories (Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts) under Ministries/Department/Offices of Central Government – Last Date for Online Application is 24th September, 2017 and Last Date for receiving Print out (Hard Copy) of the Online Application along with Certificates is 04th October 2017” and press on “English” or “Hindi” PDF according to your comfortability.
- In few seconds details will displayed you need to read the whole notification cautiously and ensure eligibility requirements.
- After reading relevant details regarding SSC Southern Region Recruitment if you find yourself eligible then apply by filling online application form with mandatory details in proper manner through ssconline.nic.in website.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature, as per given specifications.
- Now make the payment of application fee and submit it by hitting on “Submit” button.
- In the last step take a print out of SSC Southern Region Online Application Form for SSC Southern Region Recruitment and attach relevant documents in support of age, caste, educational qualification, etc and send it to the address mentioned below.
Press Here to: Apply Directly
Hit Here to: Check Application Status
The Regional Director (SR),
Staff Selection Commission,
Southern Region, II Floor, EVK Sampath Building,
DPI Campus, College Road,
Chennai – 600 006
Find More: Jobs in Chennai
- Starting Date for submission of SSC Southern Region Application Form for SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2017 – 25-08-2017
- SSC Southern Region Online Application Form Closing Date – 24-09-2017 (up to 05:00 p.m)
- Offline Challan Generation Closing Date – 24-09-2017 (up to 05:00 p.m)
For other information related to SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2017 – 2018, candidates can open this Official Link. Meanwhile keep in touch with us through our Face book and Google plus to gain up to date info regarding SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC CR Allahabad Recruitment||SSC NWR Recruitment|
|SSC Eastern Region Recruitment||SSC KKR Recruitment|
|SSC MP Region Recruitment||SSC Western Region Recruitment|
|SSC NER Recruitment||SSC NR Recruitment|