SSC Southern Region Recruitment
Candidates who have passed in 10th or having diploma in concerned field can apply for SSC Southern Region Group B-C Jobs. Before filling SSC Application Form for SSC Southern Region Recruitment notice, candidates must ensure entire eligibility criteria which are given below.
To get entire details regarding SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2018, you need to scroll down the page which is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
Focal Points of this page……..
What will be the charges to apply for SSC SR Vacancies?
General & OBC category will have to pay an Application fee of Rs. 100/- through SBI Net-Banking, Credit Cards / Debit Cards of all Banks” or through SBI Challan .
Women candidates/ Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen are exempted for application fee.
SSC Southern Region Recruitment
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission, Southern Region|
|Total No. of Staff Selection Commission Vacancies||Various|
|Last date to Apply for SSC Recruitment||Updating Soon|
SSC SR Eligibility Criteria:
To apply for SSC SR Recruitment 2018, all the candidates must be
- A citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
SSC Southern Region Vacancies and Educational Qualification:
|Post||Qualification Required for Staff Selection Commission Jobs|
|Technical Superintendent||Diploma in Handloom Technology or Textile Technology with 3 yrs exp|
|Workshop Superintendent||Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 2 yrs exp|
|Senior Instructor (Weaving)|
|Medical Attendant||10th Pass with Certificate in First Aid|
|Lady Medical Attendant||Matriculation or equivalent pass with Certificate in First Aid|
|Conservation Assistant||10th pass with Diploma in Civil Engineering of minimum three years duration|
|Junior Conservation Assistant||10th pass with Certificate in subjects relating to Civil Engineering|
|Evaluation Assistant||Degree in Statistics or Mathematics or Economics or Sociology or Social Work with Knowledge of Tamil Language|
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Age Limit and Salary Details for SSC Southern Region Recruitment:
|Post||Age||Remuneration Details for SSC Vacancies|
|Technical Superintendent||30 yrs||Rs. 9300 – 34800 + GP 4200|
|Workshop Superintendent||Rs. 44900/-|
|Senior Instructor (Weaving)||Rs. 35400/-|
|Medical Attendant||18-25 yrs||Rs. 5200- 20200 + GP 1800|
|Lady Medical Attendant|
|Conservation Assistant||Rs. 25500 – 81100/-|
|Junior Conservation Assistant||Rs. 19900 – 63200/-|
|Evaluation Assistant||18-27 yrs||Rs. 29200 – 92300/-|
Relaxations in age:
- Upper age can be relaxed of those candidates who belong to reserved category such as SC/ ST/OBC/ Ex- Serviceman as per the norms of Staff Selection Commission.
- Age will be relaxable up to 10 yrs for PH candidates and up to 5 years for Departmental candidates & CGE.
Mode of Staff Selection Commission Recruitment:
- All the job appliers for SSC 2018 Recruitment will be called for Computer Based Examination on the basis of qualifications and experience.
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:50, i.e. 50 candidates for every vacancy. There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- Final Merit List will be drawn on the basis of performance in Computer Based Examination.
Read Now: How to Crack SSC Exam
SSC Southern Region Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Total Duration/Timing|
|General Intelligence||25||50||60 Minutes (Total) and For VH/OH (afflicted by Cerebral Palsy and locomotor disability wherein the dominant writing extremity is affected to the extent of slowing down the performance of the candidates). (Pl. see Para 12 (C ) & (D) of notice).-80 Minutes|
|English Language(Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude(Basic Arithmetic||25||50|
SSC Southern Region Admit Card:
Those candidates who are going to apply for Staff Selection Commission Vacancy need to download their SSC SR Admit Card which is all set to be released by the management authority of this reputed organization. So, all the appliers are advised to stay tuned with us to get latest updated information regarding SSC Call Letter/ Hall Ticket 2018.
SSC Southern Region Result:
Once the SSC Southern Region Recruitment Exam will be completed then candidates can easily check their SSC SR Result which will be released by the team of Staff Selection Commission. To get scorecard of Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Examination you have to visit our web portal. We will try to update info related to Staff Selection Commission Results soon as we can.
How to apply for Staff Selection Commission Notification?
- To apply for SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2018 all the candidates need to log in on web page which is www.sscsr.gov.in
- After reaching to homepage, follow suitable link and hit on it.
- In few seconds details will displayed you need to read the whole notification cautiously and ensure eligibility requirements.
- After reading relevant details regarding SSC Southern Region Recruitment if you find yourself eligible then apply by filling online application form with mandatory details in proper manner through ssconline.nic.in website.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature, as per given specifications.
- Now make the payment of application fee and submit it by hitting on “Submit” button.
- In the last step take a print out of SSC Southern Region Online Application Form for SSC Southern Region Recruitment and attach relevant documents in support of age, caste, educational qualification, etc and send it to the address mentioned below.
Must Check SSC Jobs Notification Here!!!
The Regional Director (SR),
Staff Selection Commission,
Southern Region, II Floor, EVK Sampath Building,
DPI Campus, College Road,
Chennai – 600 006
Find More: Jobs in Chennai
SSC Recruitment Last Date:
- Starting Date for submission of SSC Southern Region Application Form for SSC SR Recruitment– Updating Soon
- SSC Southern Region Online Application Form Closing Date – Updating Soon
- Offline Challan Generation Closing Date – Updating Soon
For other information related to SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2018, candidates can open this Official Link. Meanwhile keep in touch with us through our Face book and Google plus to gain up to date info regarding SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC CR Allahabad Recruitment||SSC NWR Recruitment|
|SSC Eastern Region Recruitment||SSC KKR Recruitment|
|SSC MP Region Recruitment||SSC Western Region Recruitment|
|SSC NER Recruitment||SSC NR Recruitment|