SSC Southern Region Chennai Recruitment 2014
- Staff Selection Commission Southern Region Chennai has disclosed a notification as SSC Southern Region Chennai Recruitment 2014 for the employment of number of vacancies in different departments.
- Qualified and interested job hunters are encouraged to apply for SSC Southern Region Chennai jobs to make a successful career. The job hunters must submit their application in prescribed format before the last date that is 21st April, 2014.
- Complete details of SSC Southern Region Chennai Recruitment 2014 are supplied below on this page by the team of Recruitmentresult.com.
Staff Selection Commission Southern Region
|Position Name||No. of Vacancies||Educational Qualifications|
|Medical Compounder||01||Matric/Higher Secondary|
|Scientific Assistant||03||B.Sc with Botany/Zoology/Agriculture|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-I||02||M.Sc Chemistry or Physics|
|Instructor (Marine Engineering)||02||Degree in Marine/Mechanical/Automobile Engineering with 1 year experience|
|Instructor (Drawing)||01||Degree in Marine/Mechanical Engineering with 1 year experience|
|Senior Research Assistant||06||Master Degree in Chemistry|
|Quarantine Inspector||01||Bachelors of Science with Zoology/Microbiology with two years experience|
|Vacancy Name||Age Limitation In Years||Package Offered with GP In Rs.|
|Medical Compounder||25||5200-20200/- + 1900/-|
|Scientific Assistant||18-25||5200-20200/- + 2800/-|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade I||20-25||9300-34800/- + 4600/-|
|Instructor (Marine Engineering)||30||9300-34800/- + 4200/-|
|Senior Research Assistant|
- The job hunters are required to pay Rs.50/- as processing fee of the application form.
- There is no fee for eligible SC/ST/Female/EX-S category aspirants.
How to Apply?
- Interested job seekers are requested to apply in the prescribed format of application form.
- All the details should be filled carefully as all documents will be verified before the appointment.
- Enclose all significant supporting documents.
- Forward the application through proper channel at the specified address.
“The Regional Director (SR)
Staff Selection Commission,
2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building,
College Road, Chennai – 600 217”
Closing date for receiving the application form: 21.04.2014
Note: All details are stated on Official Website.
|SSC Online Registration Part 1 & 2||Complete Details|
|SSC Syllabus||Complete Details|
|SSC Exam Pattern||Complete Details|