SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2014
Staff selection Commission has disclosed a notification for SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2014. Applicants who want to get their Group C and D Exam Hall Ticket, they can download it through the below framed link.
The organization has Dispatched the exam Hall ticket by post, if you don’t get your Call letter before the exam then you can get the duplicate admit card through the official website. The entire details regarding the SSC Stenographer Exam Hall Ticket 2014 are given by recruitmentresult.com in the below section.
Examination will be schedule on 14th September 2014 across numerous significant cities and centres all over the country so all the preparations have been made by the board. Board is clearly instructed that a contender who will not bring their Admit Card on exam date, and then they will not permit to enter in the Examination hall.
So Applicants are recommended to download the SSC Group C and D Exam Hall Ticket Download before the exam and keep it safe.
Staff Selection Commission
Type of Declaration
SSC Admit Card 2014
How to Download SSC Stenographer Hall Ticket 2014?
A huge number of candidates from all over India appear for the entrance examination. But due to some problems they did not obtain their admit card by post in such case applicants can get their Hall ticket through online mode.
You just need to read the below given instruction very carefully we are giving you some simple steps to download the Exam Hall ticket must follow this instruction:
- To download the SSC exam hall ticket firstly you must log on to the official website i.e. www.sscnwr.org
- Then find the proper link on the home page in the candidate alert section.
- Follow that link enter the exact Registration no. / Roll number or date of birth in the given text boxes.
- After that submit it and you will see that the admit card appear on your computer screen.
- And then you can take the print out of it.
Refer following web portal/email of Regional/Sub Regional Office of Staff Selection Commission as detail below:
|State/UT||Region/Sub Region||Web Portal|
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||North Regionfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Maharashtra, Gujrat,Goa||Western Regionemail@example.com|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||MP Sub-Regionfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||Eastern Regionemail@example.com|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||North Eastern Regionfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery, Tamilnadu||Southern Regionemail@example.com|
|Karnataka, Kerla||KKR firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Hariyana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||North Western Sub-Regionemail@example.com Sunilranjan73@gmail.com|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Central Regionfirstname.lastname@example.org|
SSC Stenographer Group C and D 2014 Exam Pattern:
- Paper will be carried out of English language and General awareness
- Aspirants will be called for the second round i.e. typing round if they clear both these Exams.
- To clear the second Round aspirants must be excellent in short hand typing with minimum 40 to 55 words per minute speed.
- Final merit list will be made by calculating the marks score in both these rounds.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Stenographer Question Paper||SSC Online Part 1 & Part 2 Registration|
|SSC Stenographer Notification||SSC Coaching Institutes|
|SSC Stenographer Syllabus||SSC Time Table|
You can directly check or Download the Admit Card of SSC Stenographer.