SSC Stenographer Result
Contenders who are going to attempt for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam on 04-09-2017 to 07-09-2017 (CBE)* they can now download SSC Stenographer Result 2017 from this web page. Staff Selection Commission conducts this exam for filling up various vacancies of Stenographer in different grades. Aspirants who will be appeared in this written exam can check their SSC Exam Final Merit List. You are advised to stay tuned with us on this web page to get latest updates regarding SSC Stenographer Result 2018.
Focal points of this Page:
Only qualified candidates will be eligible to appear in further process. So, if you want to get SSC Stenographer Final Merit list then you download it in PDF format through online mode. Here the enthusiastic team members of recruitmentresult.com have written this page to provide you all the necessary information about Staff Selection Commission Result.
SSC Stenographer Result
Steps to download SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam Final Merit List:
Those contenders, who are looking for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Results may go these simple steps and check there outcome carefully.
- First and foremost step for aspirants are required to log on to visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission that is www.ssc.nic.in.
- After visiting the home page of official website candidates have to hit on “Stenographer ‘C’ & ‘D’ tab from menu bar.
- A new window will be displayed on your computer screen you need to hit on suitable link.
- Now your SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Cut off Marks will be displayed in front of your screen.
- Lastly match your name and roll no from downloaded PDF file.
- Please don’t forget to retain a take print out of it for future references.
You May Read This: How to Check Result Online?
Previous year SSC Stenographer cutoff:
SSC Stenographer Cutoff Grade C 2016 (written exam):
SSC Stenographer Cutoff Grade D 2016 (written exam):
- On the basis of performance in Written Examination, candidates will be selected.
- Aspirants will be shortlisted and called for appearing in Skill Test/Stenography Test.
- Contenders who will be qualifying the skill test will be considered for final selection.
Important points about Staff Selection Commission:
- The Staff Selection Commission recognized by SSC and this commission was primary named as subordinate services commission.
- On 26th September 1977 subordinate services commission was renamed as SSC.
- Staff Selection Commission organized this exam at various exam centers all over the India and Commission was established in 04th November 1975.
- Staff Selection Commission organizes SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Examination in all over India to recruit capable and deserving candidates for filling up 2341 vacancies of Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Stenographer in the various department of the government.
- Enormous numbers of aspirants appear in this examination to get hired for a Government Sector Job of Stenographer post.
You May Also Check: SSC Jobs Notification
|Date of SSC Advertisement||17-06-2017|
|Last Date for Online Application||15-07-2017|
|SSC Stenographer Exam Date||04-09-2017 to 07-09-2017 (CBE)*|
Remember Important Note:
Applicants who want to get complete information related to SSC Stenographer Result 2017 – 2018 need to check Official Link. After reading the complete information of above mentioned advertisement, if anybody has any type of query then writes in comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as we can.
You may also follow us on Face book and Google plus to acquire latest notifications time to time about recruitments, admit cards, answer keys, results etc directly on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|SSC Stenographer Recruitment||SSC Stenographer Syllabus|
|SSC Stenographer Admit Card||How To Prepare For SSC Stenographer|
|SSC Stenographer Previous Question Paper||SSC Stenographer Answer Key|