SSC Tax Assistant Exam 2015
SSC Tax Assistant Exam 2015 is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission for recruitment to the post of Tax Assistant. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply against this Exam Advertisement on or before the last dates. If any updates regarding this Notification are announce by the organization we will let you know.
|Name of the Post||Tax Assistant|
|Last date to apply||Check Below|
Aspirants must read the full details before applying for the exam. The entire acknowledgment about SSC Tax Assistant Exam 2015, such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well framed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Applicants must be Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline form any recognized university.
- Candidates must possess Data Entry Speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour on Computer.
- Candidate’s age should be in between 20-27 years as on closing date for receipt of applications
- Age relaxation rules will be applied for reserved categories.
Application Fee Structure:
Applicants are required to pay the Application fee of Rs. 100/- for in form of The “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)”.
Qualified candidates will be selected on the basis of presentation in Written Examination followed by skill test.
How to Apply?
- Applicants need to download Application Form format from official site of Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
- Fill application’s all compulsory columns and affix photograph, attest signature.
- Now send the application form along with the all testimonials on concerned address which is mention on the notification.
Date to be remembered:
Last Date for receipt of application form: Not yet released
Note: The entire details are framed in Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Online Registration Part 1 & part 2||SSC Notification|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Coaching Institutes|
|SSC Exam Pattern||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Previous Papers||SSC Challan Form|