SSC Western Region Recruitment
Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Staff Selection Commission Western Region (SSCWR) has instructed a latest vacancy notification stated as SSC Western Region Recruitment. Enthusiastic and hard working person are invited to fill up 75 vacancies of Senior Technical Assistant, Farm Manager, Laboratory Assistant, Handicrafts Promotion Officer, Research Assistant and other group B & C various posts. Contenders, who are interested to apply for above said posts, can go for SSC Western Region Recruitment 2017 now. If you are going to fill Staff Selection Commission Application Form, must ensure that he / she fulfill the eligibility criteria according to the organization.
Info you’ll Find on this Page:
Applicants, those are meeting all eligibility criteria according to SSC West Region Eligibility Criteria, can eligible to apply against SSC Western Region Jobs by filling online application before the final date that is 24-09-2017. To get detailed information about SSC Western Region Recruitment 2018, need to go through this page which is well structured by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
SSC Western Region Recruitment
|Organization name||Staff Selection Commission Western Region (SSCWR)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||75|
|Last Date To Apply||24-09-2017|
Staff Selection Commission Western Region Vacancies & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Posts||No. of the Posts||Qualification|
|Senior Technical Assistant||02||Degree in Agriculture followed by Post Graduate Degree in Agronomy/Plant Breeding/Genetics of a recognized University or equivalent|
|Assistant Examiner||01||Degree from recognized University or equivalent|
|Junior Chemist||04||Master’s Degree in chemistry or Dairy Chemistry or Oil Technology or Food Technology from a recognized University.|
|Handicrafts Promotion Officer||09||Bachelor’s Degree in Design or Fine Arts (Fashion or Textile or Apparel Production) of four years’ duration from a recognized University or Institute with one year experience in field of handicrafts or cottage or small scale industry|
|Store Clerk||02||Matriculation from a recognized Board or its equivalent.|
|Fertilizer Inspector||02||Graduation in Agriculture or Science with Chemistry from a recognized University|
|Senior Library & Information Assistant||02||Degree of recognized University or equivalent.|
|Scientific Assistant (Mechanical)||01||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with two years experience in related field|
|Medical Social Worker||05||Master of Arts (Social Works) OR B.A. with Diploma in Social Service Administration from a recognized Institute and ability to converse in Hindi|
|Stockman||01||12th pass from a recognized board|
|Assistant Foreman||01||Diploma OR Certificate in Mechanical and OR Electrical Engineering from recognized Institution|
|Farm Manager||01||Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a recognized University or Institute|
|Textile Designer||01||Bachelor’s Degree in Textile Design or Fine Arts with Textile Designs as a subject from a recognized University or Institute|
|Laboratory Assistant||01||Intermediate or Senior Secondary OR 12th pass with Science or Agriculture subjects from a recognized Board or University|
|Research Assistant||Civil Engineering||05||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Civil discipline from recognized University or equivalent|
|Laboratory Assistant Grade II||Physics||10||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Electrical discipline from recognized University or equivalent|
|Store Keeper Grade II||01||Master’s Degree in Geophysics from recognized University or equivalent|
|Store Keeper Grade III||01||Master’s Degree in Physics from recognized University or equivalent|
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:–
Age Restrictions & Salary Structure for SSC Western Region Jobs:
|Posts Name||Age||Scale of Pay|
|Senior Technical Assistant||18 – 30 Years||Rs.9300-34800 with GP Rs.4200/-|
|Assistant Examiner||21 – 30 Years|
|Junior Chemist||18 – 30 Years||Rs.5200-20200 with GP Rs.1900/-|
|Handicrafts Promotion Officer||Rs.9300-34800 with GP Rs.4200/-|
|Store Clerk||18-27 Years||Rs.5200-20200 with GP Rs.2800/-|
|Senior Library & Information Assistant||18 – 30 Years||Rs.9300-34800 with GP Rs.4200/-|
|Scientific Assistant (Mechanical)|
|Medical Social Worker||18 – 30 Years|
|Stockman||18 – 27 Years||Rs.5200-20200 with GP Rs.2400/-|
|Assistant Foreman||18 – 25 Years|
|Farm Manager||18 -30 Years||Rs.9300-34800 with GP Rs.4200/-|
|Laboratory Assistant||18-25 Years||Rs.5200-20200 with GP Rs.1900/-|
|Research Assistant||18 – 30 Years||Rs.9300-34800 with GP Rs.4600/-|
|Laboratory Assistant Grade II||21-27 Years||Rs.5200-20200 with GP Rs.2400/-|
|Store Keeper Grade II||18-27 Years|
|Store Keeper Grade III||Rs.5200-20200 with GP Rs.1900/-|
Examination Fee for SSC Western Region Vacancy:
- Applicants, who are going to fill SSC WR Application Form, need to deposit an amount of fee of Rs. 100/- through online SBI Net-Banking/ Credit Cards/ Debit Cards or SBI Challan.
- There is no fee for Women candidates, SC, ST, PH and Ex Servicemen Candidates.
Download Link>>>SSC WR Recruitment Notification
Mode of Selection for SSC Western Region Job Openings:
Selection of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in Computer Based Examination & Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test etc & interview for Junior Level Posts which will be conducted by the recruitment committee of organization.
Must Go Through These Articles:
Scheme of Examination:
|Subject No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Total||Duration/Timing|
|General Intelligence||100 questions||200||60 Minutes (Total)|
|English Language(Basic Knowledge)||For VH/OH (afflicted by Cerebral Palsy and locomotor|
disability wherein the dominant writing extremity is affected to the extent of slowing down the
performance of the candidates), (Pl. see Para 12 (C ) & (D) of
|Quantitative Aptitude(Basic Arithmetic Skill)|
Steps to fill SSC Western Region Application Form:
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of organization that is www.ssconline.nic.in.
- After visiting the official website, candidates have to choose “Selection Post Examination (Phase-V), 2017” link which is given at the homepage and hit on “Apply” link.
- Now, required to select suitable link as per desirability and read the notification carefully and download the notification carefully.
- Then, fill the online registration form with complete details in correct manner.
- On submission of the Registration Form, a page with Registration ID and password will appear and you must write this ID and Password.
- After submission of the Registration Form, candidate should upload his/her latest color photograph of the stipulated size and signature.
- The signature and photograph must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the signature file must be more than 1 KB and less than 12 KB. The digital size of the file of the photographs must be more than 4 KB and less than 20 KB.
- After the completion of registration process, you may fill up the Online Application Form.
- Candidates already registered can directly log into the system and proceed to fill up the Application Form. 12.
- Candidates should read the instructions in the Notice carefully before filling up the Online Application Form.
- No, take a the hard copy of filled form and go for further process.
- After filling the form, candidates need to attach essential documents with passport size photograph & signature and without photograph/signature or with Blurred photograph/signature or incomplete in any manner will be rejected.
- Now, containing an envelope which should be super scribed “Application for the Posts of………………..” and send it to the postal address which is given below:
Go through This Link & Apply: Press Now
The Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission,
Western Region, 1st Floor, Old C.G.O Building Pratistha Bhawan,
South Wing, M.K. Road,
Mumbai – 400 020
SSC WR 2017 Admit Card:
Those candidates are appearing in SSC West region Exam, can download their SSC WR Admit Cards 2017 through this page by visiting the official link. For the purpose of downloading, candidates need to stay tuned with us.
Press Here to Download: SSC NR Admit Card 2017
SSC WR Result:
After giving exam, contenders are able to download their SSC NR 2017 Result of given exam. Appearing candidates can get their exam outcome through online mode by visiting the official link directly which is given below:
Press Here to Download: SSC Wes Region Result 2017
SSC WR Important Dates:
|Last Date to Apply Online & Online Fee Payment||24-09-2017 up to 05:00 pm|
|Last Date for Offline Challan Generation (SBI Challan)||27-09-2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Applications||24-09-2017|
For more details about SSC Western Region Recruitment 2017–2018, applicants need to read official notification through given link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC CR Allahabad Recruitment||SSC NWR Recruitment|
|SSC Eastern Region Recruitment||SSC Southern Region Recruitment|
|SSC MP Region Recruitment||SSC NER Recruitment|
|SSC KKR Recruitment||SSC NR Recruitment|