SSLC 2014 Online Application Form
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) 2014 Online Application Form notification has been released by Commissioner for Government Examinations Kerala.
- These posts are required to fill of SSLC Examination March 2014 will be conducted from 29th March 2014 to 12th April 2014.
- Eligible and willing Govt. and Aided High School teachers can apply for the post of Additional Chief Examiners and Assistant Examiners in their respective zones before closing date to apply online that is 20th January 2014 and offline form sending date is 27th January 2014.
- Other details of SSLC 2014 Online Application like educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below by recruitmentresult.com.
Commissioner for Government Examinations Kerala
Name of the Post
- Additional Chief Examiners
- Assistant Examiners
SSLC Eligibility Criteria
- Those Teachers who have completed a minimum of 3 years of service as H.S.A on 01/01/2014 can apply for the post of Assistant Examiner.
- Those who have completed a minimum of 15 years of service as H.S.A on 01/01/2014 can apply for the post of Additional Chief Examiner.
Candidates would be selected for any of the above posts on the basis of their experience and academic records.
How to Apply?
Before start applying online, make sure candidates have scanned photo and signature.
- At first visit the official website at keralapareekshabhavan.in
- Now select option as “One Time Registration”
- Candidates who have already registered should log in directly using his /her User-Id and password.
- Now enter on ‘Apply Now’ beside the post you want to apply for.
- Fill all mandatory details and submit your application.
- Take print out of application and submit to following address.
“District Educational Officer”
- Opening date to apply online: 15th January 2014
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 20th January 2014
- Final date of confirmation of online application by Heads of schools: 25th January 2014
- Offline form sending last date is 27th January 2014.
Candidates are advised to read more details in Official Notification.